- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm chasnging the story around a bit, hopefully this will get me started again.

Jake made his way happily up to his bed on top of the dresser. He felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off of his chest, thanks to his mother’s kind words.

He decided to change out of his dirty clothes. As he shifted through his belongings, Jake decided that he felt ready to face his relatives downstairs now.

After pulling on a clean pair of pants, Jake was about to put on a clean shirt as well, when the door opened again, this time four visitors entered, all four of his cousins.

“Hey guys, I’ll be down in a minute” Jake told them.

They ignored him. Kyana shut the door and all four girls surrounded the dresser ominously.

Jake set down the shirt he was holding and looked at them all questioningly. “Um guys? What’s the deal? Is this some sort of intervention?”

“You might call it that.” Brittany answered. “You’re getting a little out of control, don’t you think?” She asked him.

Uncertain of what she meant, Jake asked, “What’s out of control?”

“You’re fetish” Ana answered.

Jake looked at them all. They each stared back at him intently.

“Look guys, I’m not sure what you’re-“

“Spare us” Brittany interrupted “we've seen the way you get around bare feet, how your eyes just happen to stare after us when we walk around, plus, your little girlfriend confirmed our theory, though not without a little incentive."

At this, Brittany reached in her front pocket.

Jake looked at her, unsure of what to expect.

Brittany opened her hand and Nique came tumbling out onto the dresser.

"Nique!" Jake gasped, grabbing her before she fell. She had been crying recently, Jake could tell that much. Jake glared back up at Brittany, who had a smug grin, along with Kyana.

"her incentive was not getting squashed underneath my soles" Brittany said smirking, "though I'm sure that wouldn't work on you would it?"

Her index finger rammed into Jake's chest knocking him down.

“Let’s just be clear” Brittany continued, changing from smug to serious,“You wanna come near my feet? You ask. Because if I catch you jerking it on my soles  I’ll give you an up close and personal view of em’, and it’s gonna hurt. Understand?”

Jake nodded quickly; his heart was nearly beating out of his chest.

“I’ll admit” Brittany added, leaning in so close Jake could reach out and touch her lips. She inhaled deeply and exhaled harshly; nearly knocking him over. “You look like a fun guy to party with. You ever wanna get serious, I’m game, but you ASK”.

“Brittany” Emily interjected, “I thought we were gonna ask him to stop, not invite him to fuck”.

“You do what you want” Brittany told her “but I’m not against incest, ‘specially with this little guy”

She turned and left the room; her hips rocked back and forth and bounced her especially large behind. Jake couldn’t help but stare after her.

Kyana shook her head. “What a fucking show off”.

She approached the dresser and blew Jake a kiss.

“You ever want a real party; you know where my bed is”.

She winked and left, leaving three of them.

Ana looked confusedly at Emily, and then at Jake. “I guess…um…just, promise me you won’t mess with my feet okay Jake?”

Jake blushed and nodded. God this is embarrassing.

She left. It was just Emily now.

“I think you know where I stand” she said, and left him there.

Jake fell to his knees and sighed heavily. That was grueling he thought.

They had taken what was one of the greatest moods of his life, and destroyed it. Now two of his cousins hated him for be the freak he was, and two of them loved him for it and wanted to have sex. Great.

Jake stood and helped Nique up.

"I'm sorry" she said, the threatened to hurt me if I didn't-"

"It's okay" Jake told her, cradling her against him.

"This is LA all over again" she said unhappily.

"No" he  told her, "I'm not gonna let them torture us like her".

Nique's nails gripped his shoulder harshly, she was shaking.

"What if we can't stop them?"

"I will" Jake said, staring intently at the door through which his cousins had left.

I will.