- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Obviously if you haven't read my previous story you might be a bit confused, like the summary says, this will be before Jake and Nique's senior year of highschool.

Jake was awoken by a sudden jolt. The car had gone over some kind of bump. He looked around to find everything as he had seen it last. 

His mother, her blonde hair tied in a ponytail, sat upright, hands gripping the steering wheel. Nique was still up against him, breathing softly, they were both buckled in together in the passenger seat, her head rested up against him. The car's radio played softly in the background.

They had been driving for two days, stopping occasionally for food, bathroom breaks, and at night, a quick sleep in a cheap hotel. Today would be the last.

"Only a few more hours of driving and we'll be at your aunt Amanda's" His mother had said earlier that morning. He must've dosed off sometime after that. Since Jake had left near the end of his Junior year, his mother had decided that he and Nique should start their senior year at a different school, one with a sort of, "catch up" class for them both. So until that school's summer break was over, Jake's mother decided they could all use a little vacation to their aunt Amanda's.

The last time Jake had seen his aunt amanda, he had been twelve, and she had towered above him with a near seven foot frame. She easily had two hundred pounds on him then,and had crushed him in a bear hug and smothered him with kisses, but now.....

Jake shook the thought from his mind. His cousins would be there as well. He remembered playing with them as a kid. They would be his age now, a few would be older. He had four cousins, all of them girls. Kyana, ana , brittany, and Emily.

Kyana was a year younger than he was, she had Bright red hair and freckles around her nose. Her shining green eyes had always stood out to Jake.

Ana had Jet black hair and brown eyes, Jake remembered her smile the most. She would be his age now.

Brittany had light brown curly hair, and deep blue eyes, and almond skin. as a kid, everyone had teased her about her unusually large behind. She would be eighteen now.

Emily had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. she always seemed so happy and cheerful. She would be eighteen as well.

Jake was stirred from his thoughts by his motheres voice.

"Jake Nique, wake up, were here!" 

Nique shifted in his arms and blinked heavily, yawning. She smiled at him. "when did I fall asleep?" she asked him.

"After I did I guess", jake answered, and awaited his mother. She opened the passenger door and unbuckled them from the seat. The y both stood and stretched.

"Ready to meet the family?" Jake's mother asked Nique.

"Sure am!" Nique replied cheerfully.

"Mom, Amanda and the girls, they know we're.......they know what happened to us, right?"

His mother had always had a difficult time telling people about the accident, how Jake had shrunk and nearly been eaten alive. It semmed this time would be no different. She looked to the ground and shuffled her feet.

"I thought maybe they should just see for themselves." she said, finally.

Jake nodded, he had suspected as much, he didn't blame his mother, it was hard work to care for two tiny people.

She held out her hand and they both stepped on. She carried her suitcase i her left, and held them against her with her right.

As she approached the house, a large two story building that stood on a hill overlooking a lake, the front door opened and all five of its residents came running downhill to greet his mother.

From what he could see, Each of them looked exactly the same as he remembered except larger, (not just because of his size change), and well, more.....developed. All four girls had grown into stunning young women. And amanda? well.......She's Enormous!!!!! Jake thought nervously. He and Nique didn't even come close to the size of her Big toe.

They each hugged his mother in turn, and eventuall Amanda asked, "where's Jake?"

The moment of truth Jake thought to himslef, Nique gripped him closely.

Jake's mother lifted her palm from her side and held them before his gigantic cousins, and his towering aunt.

They each let out a small gasp of surprise, and stared wide eyed at them.

I'll bet an animal in a zoo doesn't feel much different than we do......