- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I take a different direction with an established character in this chapter.

Jake surfaced, hacking as the thick, white, freezing liquid came gushing out of him. He wiped it from his eyes so he could see. He looked up and over the rim of the bowl he watched his aunt rummage through the kitchen drawers above her head, grabbing a different cereal which she poured for herself.

“You know, I thought I saw him the other day actually, now that I think about it Jen.” She said as she poured milk into her own bowl.

“No you didn't! I'm down here!” Jake shouted, but his nearly microscopic didn't help his voice carry much, and he went unheard.

“Where?” His mother asked curiously from across the room.

“In the bathroom while I was showering I think, maybe he scurried off before I could check because he was embarrassed!”

Oh, don't flatter yourself, Jake thought angrily. Why couldn't she just look down and see him dammit!

Jake scrambled on top of a soggy cheerio and waved his arms shouting for his aunt to look down.

“If I were you Jen, I would've never let such a cute little thing out of my sight” she said, and the under her breath so only Jake was able to hear, “The things I and that tiny man would do...good lord...”

Jake felt utter disgust sweep over him, but he shook it off he had no time for that now, he needed to survive this.

“Amanda!” He cried desperately, as loud as he could, nearly losing his balance as jumped up and down on the small cheerio. Amazingly, he watched as Amanda squinted in curiosity, looking first down at her feet then on the counter.

“What?” she muttered quietly. She'd hear him!

“Amanda! In here!” Jake cried, a huge smile on his face, he was going to make it!

Amanda's eyes slowly drifted across the counter top they eventually rested on his cold, soggy prison. Her eyes widened and he knew she'd seen him.

“Yes!” Jake shouted, pumping his arm in victory.

“Mandy? What is it, what's wrong?”

Amanda's eyes changed from shock at his discovery, then to a look of deep concentration.

Jake's arms slumped to his sides as he waited for his aunt to rescue him.

“Well!?” Jake shouted, laughing slightly, “are you gonna get me out or what Amanda!?”

Amanda stared at the tint boy afloat in the cereal bowl, his tiny naked form barley visible. Since the first moment of laying eyes on him she knew she'd had a strange attraction to him, his tiny size made her feel so dominant, so powerful. She'd taken every opportunity the boy had given her to play with him, passing it off at awkward attempts of friendly affection, when secretly all she'd wanted was him to be hers. But now, now she had a new thrill. She pictured what she'd almost done. She'd unknowingly almost fed her nephew to his mother, and she'd never even know it, she would have gobbled him up, mashing him to bits, or maybe even swallowed him whole, alive and screaming down into her belly. The thought sent electric chills through her body. and she knew she would never have this chance again.

She smiled down at him, licking her lips. “Nothing Jen.” she said plainly.

Jake's jaw dropped.

“What......Amanda.....AMANDA NO!!!” Jake shouted, suddenly very aware of the cruel nature his aunt had hidden all along. It made sense now, she couldn't possibly have accidentally done all those things, sat on him, trapped him in her underwear, playing with him with her mouth and breasts, she'd wanted all of it, and now she was about to do something so vile Jake could barley stomach the reality of the situation.

“You fucking bitch!!!” Jake shouted, “I hope you fucking die!!!”

Amanda only smiled at his tiny display of hatred. Yell all you want little man, because now I get to watch your mommy enjoy you.

“Mandy are you going to let my cereal get soggy or what?” Jen asked, unknowingly sealing her son's doom.

“Sorry Jen, just a little slow this morning.” Amanda said, turning with a smile.

Jake lost his balance and plummeted into the cold white ocean as it's waves crashed against their giant container. He felt like he was in the heart of a hurricane, the milk sloshed violently from one side of the bowl to the next, Jake was constantly being buffeted with cheerios as they plowed their way through the thick liquid.

Amanda set the bowl in front of her sister, a sinister smile spreading across her face, she just barley made out her tiny nephew surfacing after her unsteady hand had brought him over.

“What? What is it?” Jen asked her sister, brushing a blonde lock from her face.

“Nothing dear, just enjoy your breakfast.” Amanda, smiled down at Jake one last time.

No god please, not like this, not mom, Jake thought frantically as he put all those stupid eight year old swimming lessons to work. He swam to the opposite end of the bowl from his mother, figuring that would be the safest place.

I can do this! He though optimistically, I can live and get her attention, then Matt and Brittany and Amanda and everyone will get what they deserve!

Jake's hopes were dashed as he watched his mother dip her spoon into the bowl.

Jen casually decided to get started on her morning meal, a simple act for her, unaware how devastating it would be for her tiny son.

Jake watched in sheer awe as the massive metal spoon sunk beneath the ocean of milk to his left. A loud screech of metal filled his ears and vibrations shook the bowl as the spoon dove to the depths of the bowl, scraping the bottom. He was dumbstruck as it returned from the deep, bringing with it what (to Jake) must have been tons and tons of milk and cheerios. He stopped his courageous swim, frozen in horror to watch as it was carried high above him, an occasional drop raining down with a loud splash that disrupted the surface of the milk. It entered the hungry maw of his mother, she grinned as she got the first taste of the sweet honeyed cereal and sweetened milk. An audible moan of enjoyment echoed over Jake and he listened to her slurp the contents of the spoon right off, before he watched her throat contract with an audible gulp, everything, every sound and action magnified for him at his miniscule size. It was utterly horrifying.

Jake redoubled his efforts as his mother continued this process, causing massive tidal waves to crash down on her son.

Jen fished out every last cheerio, one by one as she chatted with her older sister about what she would do when she Jake and Nique got back to their home, trying to stay optimistic.

Amanda watched, feigning curiosity in her sister as the spoon repeatedly dipped into the bowl, waiting for the time when she would see her tiny nephew disappear into his mother's mouth.

Jake managed to dodge his mother's onslaught expertly, having been nearly eaten on many occasions, he felt he was becoming a bit of an expert. But unfortunately now, his options had run out.

He lay, dripping wet and covered in freezing milk, sprawled across the last cheerio floating in the bowl. He'd needed to rest from his swim, he couldn't go anymore, he was to tired.

He stood, watching as his mother returned from her conversation with his sadistic aunt for the last bite.

Amanda couldn't have hoped for better. She could see him from here, a tiny speck on the last cheerio afloat in that sea of milk.

“Finish your cereal Jen” she said, a bit of sternness in her voice.

“Alright alright” Jen said with a chuckle, “I suppose we should get the rest of the day started.”

Jake shouted, but his voice was hoarse. He tried to jump, to wave but his limbs were exhausted.

I can't do this.

His mother's spoon began to loom into view.

I can't go on.

The spoon dipped beneath the sea of milk, sliding beneath the surface and steadily heading toward the cheerio.

It's just too hard.

The spoon suddenly rocketed upward, carrying gallons upon gallons of milk, with a single cheerio afloat in the center of the spoon.

Maybe I'm meant to die.

His mother stared at the spoon hungrily, but Jake had no stupid hopes of her seeing him.

“You know they say the last bites the best.” Amanda said, smiling evilly to herself. A hand was now massaging her crotch.

“I might have to agree with you on that one sis” Jen said.

The spoon tilted forward until it's small pointed end met his mother's bog soft lips. She puckered them and tilted the spoon more. The milk began to slide between her lips noisily sloshing into her mouth.

Amanda watched in pure amazement as her sister noisily slurped down her cereal, unknowingly devouring her son.

Jake gave one last final scream as he rushed into his mother's gigantic maw, accepting his fate.

He was food now. Nothing more.