- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The end of this chapter should sound familiar to most of you, I assume.

Jake waited until the sounds of Matt's snored filled the room. It was late, Matt had come home, most likely drunk and had fallen straight into bed without even a nod in Jake's direction.

Perfect, Jake thought, smiling as he began his escape.

It took a considerable amount of effort at his new size, but Jake managed to scoot a musky pair of Matt's boxers to the front end of the drawer. Stepping up onto the soft cloth surface, Jake was able to poke his head out of the drawer.

Jesus it's late! The bright red numbers across the room showed it was almost five thirty AM, Matt had taken his sweet time.

Jake inhaled the clean air and readied himself. He swung one leg up over the sharp wooden edge of the drawer and sat there, peering over the edge.

Not too far a fall, and Matt even left a sock down there for cushioning.

Jake closed his eyes and let himself tip over the edge.

Wind whipped around him as he fell for a few short seconds before landing softly on the dirty sock.

Jake stood and stretched, limbering up for his trek across the room and to safety. It would be more difficult now that he was so much smaller. He could only guess that he was now under a half inch tall. It had been hard enough getting people's attention before, but now...

Jake didn't want to think about it yet, first he needed to escape this asshole, then he'd worry about getting help.

He stepped off the sock and walked across the cold cement floor, enjoying his first taste of freedom. Matt continued to drone on with a loud snore in the background, he was no threat it seemed, Jake guessed he probably didn't know his limits when it came to alcohol.

He let his mind wander as he journeyed across the quiet basement room, detouring around discarded articles of clothing, a can of energy drink, which he sipped at since a small pool had collected beneath it's opened top, and other household objects.

Jake finally reached the large wooden door that marked the entrance into this hellish torture chamber. Oddly enough, Matt had been smart enough to cram a towel beneath it, so as to block his tiny captive's escape, but luckily, Jake's new size was small enough to fit beneath even that.

I guess it has it's uses, Jake admitted, though the dangers far outweighed the benefits.

Once on the other side, Jake was faced with his greatest challenge yet. Stairs.

There were only three steps, which, to the old one inch tall Jake, would have been a breeze. Unfortunately now, this would take no small amount of elbow grease to get done.

Lucky for him, they were wooden, and Jake was able to make use of the many cracks and crevices in their surface to scale them.

Before long he'd conquered the first step, and was onto the next, and then to the final step, and then once he'd hiked that, he gazed across an early morning kitchen.

He bright white and blue tiles seemed to stretch on forever, the refrigerator and counter tops were giant landmarks in the distance.

He inhaled and started up once again, the cold tile smacking quietly against each of his tiny foot falls.

It wasn't long before he could hear voices, they were solemn and hushed, but he recognized both of them, his mother's and his aunts.

As Jake left the stairs behind and made his way out into the open field of tile, he saw the two giantesses seated at the kitchen table.

Amanda was in a bright pink bathrobe, and nothing else beneath Jake suspected. She had a steaming cup of coffee in front of her. His mother sat across from her in a small blue top and boxers that she wore at night which didn't even come close to covering half her thigh. She had her head buried in her hands. Jake instantly redoubled his efforts, eager to reveal himself to her. As he neared the two titanic women, their conversation became clearer.

“You need to get some sleep hon” Amanda said softly, rubbing her sisters arm.

“How can I? My son is gone Amanda! Gone! Vanished, he could have been stepped on or-or eaten!Or worse!”

Amanda hushed her. “I’m sure he's fine dear, you told me how resourceful he was! Remember? He survived that bitch of a caretaker, and her friends! So what if he's lost? He'll find his way back, your tougher than this , I know you are sis!”

His mother sniffled. “But what about Nique? She's lost her mind, I can barley get a word out of her, she doesn't eat, or sleep! We're wrecks without him Amanda...”

“You two are gonna be just fine, you'll see, he's gonna come climbing up your leg any moment, or tugging on your hair, someone probably just chased him off thinking he was a bug, he's fine, I'm sure, I can feel it, okay?”

His mother wiped the tears from her eyes, “Okay.”

As this had transpired Jake managed to make his way beneath the table.

“Hey! Mom! Down here! Amanda! Hey!” He shouted, waving his arms wildly. He soon realized his smaller size had reduced how far his voice could carry.

“Shit shit shit, what do I do?” he said aloud, pacing back and forth as the giantesses conversed above him.

“Guess I have more climbing” Jake decided. He began to walk carefully beneath the table, trying to decide which woman would be the best choice.

Just as he was deciding, he heard a hissing as his mother's foot skidded forward across the tile, racing toward him. Jake gaped, stricken with fear, before his mother's feet had been large, he'd been about the size of her big toe, but at his new size they were positively massive.

Jake squeaked as they came to a rest, with Jake sitting in the fleshy canyon between his mother's toes. He'd been lucky. He stood and coughed violently, it became apparent that his mother had neglected to clean between her toes in awhile, as the smell here was unbearable.

She began tapping her foot and the air pressure around Jake changed erratically. His ears popped as a deafening boom filled them and shook him to his core. He was lifted off the tile with each footfall his mother made.

“MOM STOP!” Jake cried out, to no avail.

Eventually his mother did cease, and Jake quickly scrambled from between her stinky toes, gagging. He sprinted across the tile floor, but his mother wasn't finished. He gaped as the shadow of her giant sole fell over him, followed quickly by her actual foot. Jake fell on his back and gasped as his mother's wrinkly sole descended on him.

His mother began to rub her foot slowly, back and forth over the tiled floor.

“MOM!” Jake cried from beneath her sole, “MOM PLEASE!”

The heat here was intense as soon both Jake and his mother's foot began to sweat profusely as Jen absentmindedly played with the speck at her feet.

He gagged as he was drenched with her sweat, his face pressed into his mother's steamy sweaty wrinkles. He began to fade in and out, the combined heat and lack of oxygen proving too much for him. He blacked out, his last thought was that he hoped his mother would never find him, it would tear her apart to know she'd killed him beneath her feet.

But suddenly he was awake, breathing in fresh air, then gagging and coughing violently, nearly vomiting as he wiped the sweat from his face and chest.

He checked behind him, his mother's feet were still there, she was bouncing them on her toes.

Jake didn't wait for a second chance, and quickly ran a safe distance away from his mother's feet.

“Okay, maybe mom's not the way to go” He muttered, his eyes fell on his aunt's pretty red pudgy toes. He sighed and decided they might smell better.

They didn't but his aunt didn't begin tapping her foot or stepping on him so that was a plus. He began his ascent with her pinky toe, hoisting himself onto her nail and resting in an ocean of red nail polish. He then traversed the many wrinkled and folds of his aunt's foot, occasionally dropping to his chest whenever she moved them, but she was only scooting them slightly, nothing major or dangerous.

Jake was soon at her ankle, and the smooth surface was easy climbing. His aunt had shaved recently, but at his tiny size Jake could make use of even the shortest hairs on her leg. He scaled upward until he reached her knee. Using her wrinkles, he popped up over the edge onto flat ground. Now on her thigh, Jake decided to stay out from beneath the robe, since it made such better climbing material. In no time he was past her belly and weaving his way through a soft pink field that covered her large bust.

“If she'll just stay still for two more minutes, I can climb to her ear!” Jake said, excited at the prospect of being found finally.

He had no such luck though, as Amanda boomed, “Here hon, let me get you something to eat.”

He was jostled as she stood, her chest bouncing and jiggling beneath him with her every step.

“It's okay” he said to himself, “when she sits back down, just climb to her ear and this'll all be over.”

“Cereal okay?” His aunt asked deafeningly.

“Cereal's fine” His mother answered.

Pouring a bowl of cheerios, Amanda reached for a jug of milk and leaned forward pouring it over the cereal. As she did so, Jake soon found he was holding on with only his hands, his legs dangling far above the soupy breakfast below.

“No no no God please no!” Jake cried as he felt his grip weakening. His left hand lost all grip from sweating, he was suspended by one arm, violently clenching a tuft of small pink fibers, desperate not to fall into that cereal.

That's when Jake lost his grip and began to plummet downward helplessly, into his mother's breakfast.