- Text Size +

Samantha's spit had thickened at an alarming rate thanks to all the failed attempts at scooping Jake up from the whipped cream tub. Jake struggled to stay afloat, above the river of pasty white saliva that covered the inside of this disgusting woman's mouth.

 

Large amounts of the spit he was struggling in was pouring over the back of Samantha's throat, creating a current that Jake had to fight at all times while her tongue buffeted him and tossed him about her mouth.

 

Outside Samantha was making quite a show of her victory. The other women looked on in jealousy as Samantha moaned and groaned as Jake struggled in her mouth. She stuck her finger between her lips and brought it back out, Jake stuck to its tip.

 

“Having fun?” She asked him.

 

“Please.....just.....just put me down.......” Jake managed weakly.

 

“Sorry” Samantha replied, smiling evilly.

 

She inserted her finger back into her mouth, Jake's screams cut off as her mouth enclosed around his small form. She sucked on him loudly for a bit longer, then pulled her finger from her mouth, a strand of saliva hung between it and her lips, Jake no longer on it.

 

“Don't eat him Samantha, we haven't gotten our turns” one of the other women pointed out.

 

Samantha pouted and looked at Amanda.

 

“Spit him out Sam” she said blankly.

 

Samantha made a terrible gurgling sound, some hoarse hacking and coughing sounds, she gagged a bit, and the spat onto the table, Jake's tiny limp body cold and shivering.

 

“Jesus Sam, were you really gonna eat him?” One of the women said, looking curiously at the small frightened boy.

 

Samantha just giggled, “a girl's gotta eat.”

 

“Yeah well we all have needs” A woman in her late forties said, picking Jake up from the puddle of saliva he was laying in.

 

She dangled him upside down in front of her, smiling, wrinkles covering her aged features.

 

“Hi sweetie, I’m Brooke” she said in a soft voice, her minty breath with a hint of the wine she'd been drinking washed over him, warm and humid.

 

Jake groaned in pain, his vision blurry, the blood rushing to his head as he swung slowly back and forth.

 

“Oh poor thing” she said in a pouty baby-like voice, “I think I know a way to cheer you up...”

She grinned and began to lower him to her chair, her legs were bare except for a small skirt she wore.

She dropped him between her legs and spread them, resting her hands on her bare thighs, a pair of white panties all that covered her womanhood.

 

“Its been awhile hon, so forgive me if I’m a little rough kay'?”

 

Jake tried to stand but bit his lip in pain when he put pressure on his injured leg. He fell back to the surface of the chair heavily, wincing.

 

Brooke laughed, amused at his pathetic attempts at escape. Using two fingers, Brooke scooted Jake closer to her most private area. She pressed him against the front of her crotch, Jake could feel her hairs bristling underneath. Brooke squeezed her legs together and let out a moan of pleasure as she felt his tiny body struggling against her crotch.

 

Samantha and the others looked on eagerly as Brooke had her way with the tiny boy, pushing him as harshly as she dared.

 

Jake's already bruised body was taking quite the beating, Brooke seemed intent on driving him into her through her underwear.

 

“Oh yeah, that's it, getting excited yet little guy?” Brooke asked, breathing in heavily.

 

Beneath the fabric of her panties, Jake could smell her moist sexual organ, and as disgusting as it probably was, his more primal instincts couldn't help but give him a slowly growing erection as he was mashed over and over, up and down her crotch.

 

Jake felt a warm wet spot begin to spread slowly across the fabric and recoiled, but Brooke shoved him back into it, headfirst.

 

The fabric stuck to Jake's arms and legs as she pulled him back out each time.

 

Brooke herself was beginning to pant, her chest rising and falling rhythmically.

 

Jake felt his shoulder pop as he slammed into her crotch for the hundredth time.

 

Without waring, Brooke tossed Jake onto her stomach. She frantically dug for the waistline of her panties, once she found it, she pulled the elastic up, revealing her dark nest of pubes.

 

“No god please!” Jake cried in despair, “anything but that!”

 

Brooke pinched his tiny body, laughing, “hold on little boy, you're about to become a little man!”

 

“Enough Brooke” Amanda interrupted.

 

Brooke looked over to Amanda, who was easily three times her size.

 

“Amanda....” she started, but Amanda shot her a stern look.

 

Brooke grudgingly let her panties shut with a loud snap and handed Jake over to his aunt.

 

Bruised and beaten, cold, shivering, exhausted, humiliated, Jake was all of these and more, and now, of all people, his colossal aunt was in control of him now.

 

“I'll see you tomorrow girls” she said blankly, standing and leaving the room.

 

The others looked disappointed, obviously not expecting that.

 

Jake shook violently as his aunt carried him upstairs, past her usual room to the bathroom.

 

She set Jake n the counter and locked the door.

 

“After tonight’s events I'd say you're a very dirty little boy” Amanda said in a sensual tone.

“Not really, I'm fine Amanda” said Jake, forcing a laugh.

 

“Oh well, I guess you can just help me with my bath then” Amanda said, grinning and turning on the hot water faucet.