- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

first update in awhile, setting the story up for some Ideas i've had, patience! 

When he found her, she was a mess.

Nique was slumped to her knees in the center of the room, naked. Her hair was jutting in awkward angles, and clumps of it were still moist and sticky. She had been crying, her eyes puffy and swollen. Jake ran to her, but unlike before, when he embraced her, she didn’t hug back; instead she continued staring blankly at the floorboards.

“Nique?” Jake asked, panic in his voice, he shook her but she gave no response. He turned and Glared at her tormentor.

Kyana lay sprawled across her bunk, undressed from the waist down, a satisfied smile on her lips.

“We had a little too much fun” Kyana when she noticed Jake’s glare, “The poor thing’s all tuckered out.”

Jake began to clench his fists.

Goddammit, not her! He thought furiously, they can do whatever they want to me! But I promised I’d-

“Jake?” Nique’s voice came softly.

Jake immediately turned back to her.

She looked at him, an exhausted look on her face.“I think I’m-“

She vomited before she could finish, Jake held her back as she hacked up stream after stream of bile.

Jake watched her, and tears began to well in his eyes.

When she finished she slumped against him, completely drained of thought and emotion.

He sobbed quietly and held her against him, she soon fell into sleep.

Brittany and Kyana watched together, amused looks on their faces.

Kyana finally stood and began to dress, “Well I guess now you’ll be wanting to strike a deal with me?”

Jake didn’t answer, so Kyana slid to her stomach until her face was inches from him. “I’m talking to you little man” she said impatiently.

“Whatever you want” Jake answered quietly, “I’ll do it”.

Kyana smiled, satisfied, “good, though I’m fine for today, as are my sisters, you two did a number on us”. She stood and left him, Brittany followed.

When they were alone, Jake picked Nique up slowly, and walked her to their ladder, climbing as cautiously as he could, until they reached their bed. He set her in it and she curled up instinctively. As he watched her he began to feel the tears coming again.

Shit, He thought, just………shit….

He cried, longer than he thought possible, quietly so as not to wake her.

I promised her, Was all he could think of, he just kept repeating it over and over in his head.

The girls came and went periodically, most shot him quick glances, he didn’t see his mother or his aunt that night. He didn’t sleep either.

How am I gonna do this? He thought helplessly, how can I keep this up?

Three of his cousins now wanted to use him to fulfill their sexual desires, he should be the happiest guy in the world, but he wasn’t, for obvious reasons.

For now, he decided eventually, I’m gonna show em’ that I can take more than they’ve got, they aren’t winning this.

The next few days came and went.

Nique’s condition improved, and about once a day, one of the three girls would make an excuse in front of their mother or aunt, say they needed Jake’s help, and leave with him, returning in usually a much better mood, Jake would return exhausted.

During Jake and Kyana’s return from one such encounter, Amanda happened to let slip that there would be a sort of family reunion happening in a few days, it seemed as though Jake’s relatives had gotten news of his, “situation” and were eager to see him first hand.

Jake’s mother was more than skeptical.

“Half of these people I’ve never even met!” she exclaimed over dinner, “Why do they suddenly care about us!?Oh wait, because they want to treat my son like a freak!”

Amanda begged her to calm down, “please Jen, they’ll only be here for two days!”

“Two days!?” his mother shouted, “were will they sleep!?”

“Jake and Nique can stay with us!” Amanda explained, “Jen please, don’t worry, they’ll be fine, I promise!”

His mother did not seem too happy, but she reluctantly agreed to the plan.

Time to meet the family, Jake thought worriedly.