- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A wrote this quickly, sorry I haven't updated in a while, a bit of spit content in this chapter, reader beware. 

It wasn’t long before Emily stood and began putting her pants back on. The silence between them was beginning to grow extremely awkward.

“Well that was….interesting.” she said to her miniscule cousin, who still lay in a pool of her juices, a confused look on his face.

“Y-yeah……I guess so…” Jake managed weakly.

He honestly had no idea how to react; it wasn’t as if he could do anything about what he and his cousin Emily had just done.

And once again, he thought darkly, I did enjoy a small part of it…

As she forced her arms through her shirt’s arm holes, Emily took a deep breath and said to Jake, “I guess you’ll want a little something back now right? I mean, I don’t want you telling anyone about…this.”

“What do you mean?” Jake asked, generally confused by is larger cousin. He stood and ruffled his blonde hair, eager to get the sticky pink juices out of it.

“Oh come on, you scratch my back, I scratch yours?” She sat on the edge of the bed, nearly knocking Jake back down. She brushed a blonde lock from her face.

“Uhmmmmm….” Jake said a little bewildered.

“I can go back to eating you, if that’s what you’d prefer” she said with a light smile.

“No, no, that’s okay…..it’s just, this is all happening so fast, I really didn’t expect this from…well…you…

She looked out the open window above the dresser. She seemed a bit confused herself.“Don’t tell me that you didn’t enjoy it though?”

Jake bit his lip in concentration. Don’t lie, you did enjoy it idiot, she knows that much.

She smiled at him.

“I’ll let you play with my feeeeeeeeeeet” she said in a playful tone.

She swung her legs up onto the mattress.

Jake stared longingly at her soles. They were wrinkled to perfection, and her bright red nail polish was positively mouth watering.

“I……I can’t……Nique would-“

Nique doesn’t have to know, now does she?”

She gave him her most seductive grin.

“Don’t deny yourself pleasure Jake” she told him, sucking on her finger loudly. “Here I’ll even get em’ lubed up for you.”

Emily gripped her calf and brought her leg up to her mouth, where she made quite the show of licking the sole of her left foot, up and down with long strokes of her tongue, sucking on each individual toe, and letting her tongue slide between them, she even kissed her sole and let a long strand of spit stretch from her moist lips and hang down to her ankle.

Once satisfied, she stretched her leg outwards, her foot stopping right in front of Jake, resting on the bed before him.

“Have at it footboy”, she told him grinning.

Jake took one look at her sopping wet foot and forgot entirely about Nique. He was back to full arousal within seconds, and this time, there would be no conscience to stop him.

Jake licked and sucked everywhere he could. He gripped her sole and slid over its slick surface. Emily turned her foot this way and that, obliging in his every pleasure. She squeezed him in between her slimy toes, and trapped him between both of her massive soles, laughing as she watched how easily her strange behavior and his girlfriend hat been forgotten at the sight of her feet.

She moaned softly as he humped her toes, suddenly realizing how fun it was to have such a small boy to play with.

He’s passionate, no doubt about that one She thought to herself, clenching his now uncovered member lightly between her toes and giving it a few quick jerks.

He spilled his semen on her wrinkly sole, his pleasure obvious by the way he slid down her sole and onto the bed in a relaxed position.

 Emily made a sow of wiping it off all at once with her finger and sucking it clean off, swallowing loudly.

After that, she immediately set about cleaning up the mess they’d made.

When she was done, she left him there, spent and tired, switching off the music and unlocking the door.

“Didn’t you want to talk to Brittany?” she asked him.

Brittany! Jake remembered suddenly.

“Yeah I do actually.”

“I’ll send her up in a little bit” she said, and left.

Jake nodded, glad to be able to rest.

Now to see if we can’t strike a deal, he thought grudgingly.