- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Eve is now in control, but what is she going to do with her tiny souvenir?

The situation had changed, completely, for both Samantha and Eve.  Eve was sitting on her butt, black bruises all over her body, her head aimed down towards her ankles and feet.  As she looked down, she had a wicked smile on her face as she saw the tiny woman that was Samantha, falling to her butt and looking up towards her, with a look of fear in her eyes.  Eve had seen her trying to run and had used her own tricks against her.  She’d created a cage around Samantha.  If the girl wanted out, she’d have to climb over her legs or feet and hope she couldn’t catch her.

As she watched Samantha, she saw that she was getting very scared.  Eve liked this very much.  The girl deserved it, after what she’d done.  Eve looked at her and realized that the thread Samantha posed was no longer existent.  She could literally just get up and walk away from her.  Rachel would never find the girl, and Eve wouldn’t want to find her.  However, something was keeping her there.  There was a look in Eve’s eyes as she eyeballed that tiny woman.  She wasn’t through with Samantha yet. 

Samantha was shivering as she looked up at Eve.  That woman whom was once tiny compared to her was now towering over her.  Their roles had, quite literally, been switched.  Now Samantha was the scared, cowering one, and Eve was the towering, giant one who could do anything and everything she wanted with Samantha.  Everything inside Samantha’s gut told her that this was a terrible situation, and she was right to think that way.  She could only imagine what Eve was thinking about right now, having the person who’d tortured her at her feet, only a mere few inches tall in comparison.

Eve’s grin only grew larger as she looked down at that tiny woman.  She finally broke the silence and decided it was time that she spoke down to her tiny tormenter.  With a booming-sounding voice, she sternly spoke down to her.  “You’re not going anywhere, Samantha.  Not now that I’ve got the advantage.  You were the big bad goddess who was hurting me and threatening me and my daughter.  Well, not anymore.  Now, you’re the tiny one and I’ve got you right where I want you.”  She grinned even wider as she began to move her arm, reaching down for the tiny Samantha.

Samantha’s entire being was shivering.  She could see that enormous hand, reaching down for her.  She knew she was in trouble now and all she could do was scream at the top of her lungs.  A tiny, mouse-like sound flew through the air, and could barely be heard by Eve.  The hand stopped right above her head as she screamed out and fell to her knees.  “Please…I’m sorry, Eve!  Please…don’t hurt me!  Forgive me!”  Eve couldn’t believe what she was hearing.  Moving her hand out from above the girl, Eve’s voice echoed through the area as she started laughing at the top of her lungs.

Eve laughed for a good couple minutes until looking down at Samantha again, fighting off the watering eyes she was getting.  “You’re sorry?  Really?!  I’m finally in control and you’re sorry?!”  Eve then looked down at Samantha and moved her hand above the floor right next to her.  Curling her fingers into a fist, she slammed it into the ground, knocking the kneeling girl over, causing her to start crying from fear.  “Sorry doesn’t cut it, you little witch!  You KILLED my husband!  You tortured me, and threatened to hurt my daughter!  Sorry doesn’t fix this!”

Eve’s rage was swelling as she was reminded that this girl was the reason she no longer had a husband and Rachel didn’t have a father.  It was her whom had caused their family so much grief.  Now, there she was, small enough to fit virtually anywhere, and at her disposal.  Bending over towards her, she looked the shaking girl in the eyes and got a very angry look on her face.  “You don’t get ‘sorry’, Samantha.  You’ve caused nothing but despair and torment in your life.  You killed your own parents, my husband, and you’ve been threatening to kill me and my daughter as well!  You don’t deserve to be forgiven!”

Eve brought her finger down as the whimpering Samantha continued to shiver on the floor.  Using her thumb and index finger, she yanked her into the air and brought her right in front of her face.  She swayed her hand, back and forth, letting the girl dangle in the air as she looked at her, thinking about what to do with her.  “Now, here we are, Samantha.  Karma has finally caught up with you.  Now you’re the tiny one and I’m the big, powerful goddess.  Now I have control over your life.  But, what should I do with you?”

Samantha’s head was spinning as she was dangled in the air.  A thousand feelings were jolting in her head as her titanic slave waved her back and forth.  This wasn’t going to be good.  She knew it wasn’t.  She was quaking in fear as the giant woman who now held her was thinking about what she should do with her.  She let out a plea as Eve went silent, hoping that she could get her mercy.  “No, please!  Please, just let me go!  I won’t hurt anyone else, I swear!  I won’t hurt anyone!  I’ll be a good girl!  I’ll be good, I swear!!!!”

Eve could only smile at what Samantha was throwing towards her.  She wanted to be let go.  Eve had thought about what she could do with Samantha.  She could step on her, or eat her, or a host of other things.  However, back in Eve’s mind, she knew that killing Samantha would make her no better than Samantha, herself.  She took a deep breath as she looked around the area.  As she looked over in front of her, she saw the device that Samantha had been using, and she got an interesting idea. 

“I’ve got the perfect idea.  I’ll let you go free, but not before we do something about your size, my dear.  Let’s go take a trip to that little trinket you’ve been messing with, shall we?”  Samantha’s eyes widened as Eve got up and started walking over towards the remote, begging up to her.  “No…No!  Please, not that!  Please, I’ll do anything you want!  Anything!”

Eve simple ignored the girl’s pleas, making her way closer to that remote…

Chapter End Notes:

As they walk towards the giant shrinking device, what has Eve got planned?