- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Characters
-Rachel Dim - Rachel is a 21-year old 5'4 curvy girl with short, red hair, down just below her ears. She has a quiet, shy personality, and grew up in poverty. Her family had very little money, and her early life was rough and full of abuse. Kids teased her in school about their family's income rate, and the raggedy clothing she always had to wear.

About the time she graduated High School, her mother was able to finish a small degree at a local Community College and start bringing in career-like money. With their father gone, she only had to sustain the two of them. Rachel had a desk job at a hospital, having proven herself as a volunteer and gotten the chance for a paying job at that hospital.

Within 3 years, they'd made enough money continuously that Rachel was able to finally move out of the house and go find her own life. With the help of her mother, she was able to find a great deal on sharing house payments with someone already living in a small home, who was about Rachel's age…

-Eva Dim - Eva is a 37-year old 6'2 woman with long, brown hair that comes down to her breasts. She'd originally lived in a fairly wealthy family, but lost everything when her parents had died. She eventually got married to someone in poverty after going there herself at a young age and had a daughter at age 16. Although they lived in poverty, Eva always tried to bring Rachel up in a good way, using morals she'd learned in her own childhood.

Eventually, her husband disappeared from their home and was said to have died of some mysterious illness. With him gone, it was only Eva and Rachel still in the house. Not wanting her daughter to live a life of poverty, she took her spare time and took classes at the local Community College. She eventually got a certification to be a Pharmacy Technician, and got a good job at t local Pharmacy. Bringing in plenty of money, she started to get her family out of the poverty lifestyle and back on track with the rest of the world.

When Rachel had been saving money from her own job, Eva suggested to her that she go out into the world and live away from her. Helping her daughter out, she found an advertisement from a local subdivision of a young woman needing a roommate to help split the bills. She thought it was perfect for Rachel, and sent her to go live with this young lady.

-Samantha Brink - Samantha is a mysterious 23-year old 5'5 woman with blonde hair down to her hips and a very thin figure. Very little is known about her, other than that she has no family to speak of, and always seems to keep to herself. She puts an advertisement in the newspaper about wanting a roommate to share the housing bills, in hopes to attract someone.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Rachel walks into her new home...

"Yes, Mom. It's a lovely house. I still can't believe you found me such a good deal. No, of course I don't mind sharing it with someone else. I'm sure she's lovely, Mom. Stop worrying so much. Well, I just arrived, so I gotta go. I'll send you pictures and talk to you tonight, okay? Love you, too. Bye"

As Rachel Dim flipped her phone shut, she gentle stepped out of the Taxi Cab and onto the street. Before her was a small house, placed in the middle of a subdivision. It wasn't a truly fancy house, but it had everything she needed: a Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, and it was there for an amazing deal. There was, apparently, someone else already living there and they needed someone to share the rent with. Rachel, wanting to find a good deal, couldn't pass it up. She loved being around others, so living together with another young lady like herself could work to her advantage.

As she stared at the house, the wind blew her short, red hair, to the side. Rachel wasn't the tallest person in the world, being 5'4 in a family of mostly people who were around 6 feet, but she was thankful for what height she had. Her childhood had been rough and she'd learned to be thankful for anything and everything she had.

She stood outside, just looking at the house. Although it looked just like many of the other houses in the area, it stood out to her. It wasn’t just any house in this subdivision. It was her house. She would have many great memories in the house. She knew it. She stood there for a while, just staring at the house. The concrete steps, the wooden porch swing hanging next to the front door, the white curtains around the windows, the red-tinted paint all around the outside of the house. It all looked marvelous to her.

As she stood outside, looking towards the house, she heard a clicking noise from behind her. Not paying any mind to it, the Taxi Driver had walked to her, two large suitcases in his hands. “Ma’am? I’d hate to ruin your moment, but should we not go inside?”

Rachel blinked a couple times and looked at him. Staring at him, then back at the house, she’d realized she’d been staring at the house for a good while now. “O..Oh! Yes. You’re right, let’s go,” She said, embarrassingly. Her boot gently touched the concrete as she rose her leg up and starting walking onto the sidewalk that led to the porch of the house. Her ripped-up jeans and white T-shirt rippled in the wind as she kept walking forward.

She stepped onto the first of the concrete steps and the front door began to slide open. It was as if the house itself had sensed her presence and was opening itself up to her. Her steps and the door nearly synchronized, the swing had ended the very moment she hit the top step and walked onto the porch. Looking back, she motioned for the taxi man to set the bags down on the porch. “I can take it from here. Thanks for the ride.”

“The pleasure’s all mine, miss. Happy to be of service,” said the man as he tipped his hat to her and began to walk back towards the taxi. Within moments, the car had started back up and drove away. Her focus back on the house, she slowly lifted her two bags into her arms and proceeded into the house.

Just inside the front door was a huge living room. There was a hard, wood floor that spanned the entire house. In the middle of the room was a small, circular coffee table and a single couch. It hung from the ceiling in the middle of the room, against a wall. To her, it looked incredible. Her eyes lit up and her smile got wider than it had been before, her pearly white teeth revealed.

Looking to the side, she saw there was a doormat to her left with a small pair of flip-flops on them. She assumed this meant that she wasn’t supposed to wear shoes in the house. Setting her bags down, she leaned over and quickly slipped her boots and socks off. After setting them down on the mat, she looked back towards the living room. She took a step forward and almost yelped. When her bare foot touched the floor, she got a rush of cold through her leg. Her foot came back into the air from the shock in temperature difference. It was pretty warm inside her boot, but her foot was freezing as it had touched the floor.

Waiting a moment, she tried to take a step again. This next step was still quite cold, but since she saw it coming, it was more manageable than the last. She took a few slow steps outwards, but didn’t get very far. As soon as she’d walked past the doormat, she was in for a big surprise.

“ROOOOMIE!!!!!” screamed a voice from Rachel’s left. Before she had the time to turn, she was flung and tossed to the floor. Her face and arms filled with the cold feeling her feet had been getting accustomed to as she hit the floor on her back. “Ouch…” she muttered to herself, trying to turn her head and look at what had happened. As she opened her eyes, she saw a cute, blonde face looking down at her.

With a big smile on her face and tears running down, Samantha Brink wrapped her arms around Rachel and thrust her head into her chest. Closing her eyes, she smiled as she rubbed her head into Rachel’s breasts. Rachel was very shocked at this, but couldn’t push her off due to the tight grasp Samantha had on her. “H-Hey! W-what are you…?” Rachel said.

“Ooh. You are so soft! They’re much softer than mine are!” giggled Samantha as she stopped rubbing her head into Rachel’s breasts. Raising her head up, she slid herself, having her face right above Rachel’s face. She winked at her and blew her a kiss.

“Nice to meet you, roomie! I’m Samantha! We’re going to have a wonderful time living together. I’m certain of it!”

Rachel blinked a few times. She couldn’t imagine what was going through this girl’s head right now. She was acting incredibly touchy and emotional with her. Was the girl just this open? Rachel had always been very reclusive and this was completely foreign to her. But, not wanting to be rude, she mustered up a quick response.

“N-nice to meet you, Samantha. I’m Rachel…”

Chapter End Notes:

Samantha seems very touchy and emotional.  How will a reclusive person like Rachel cope with her new friend?