- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Both Eve and Samantha are taken by surprise when the light of the device envelops the entire room...

Samantha was completely enraged with what Eve had done.  She hadn't said a word, but she didn't have to.  As soon as Eve came out and told her that she missed her target.  Her face was getting red upon hearing that.  Not only was she suspicious before as to how her bed had mysteriously shrunk and the fact that Eve had fallen and destroyed it, but now that tiny woman was daring to mock her by claiming that she had 'missed'?  She was getting closer and closer to just smashing Eve into oblivion from how she was acting.  

She, however, didn't view it that way.  She was incredibly frustrated with Eve, so she simply called down to her to see what she was going to do, demanding her to repeat that last statement.  She wanted to see just how rebellious Eve would get against someone who was several dozen times bigger than she was.  Much to her surprise, Eve kept fighting.  She yelled to her, even louder than the first time, telling her that she missed again.  Samantha's head was starting to quiver as that girl had laid herself down over her foot as she'd yelled up to her.  

Samantha was starting to lose it at this point.  She didn't take rejection and argument too well.  When Eve was screaming and asking to let her go, it was one thing.  She was helpless, both verbally and physically, but now, Eve was standing up to her.  It almost sounded like Eve actually stood a chance against Samantha.  The fact that she had the ego left in her to do that to her was incredible.  For this reason, Samantha didn't immediately smash her into the ground and go after Rachel.  Instead, she thought that she'd just make Eve more helpless, just as she'd aimed to do a moment before.

She hadn't said a single word.  All she did was hit a switch on the device she'd been using to shrink Eve and everyone else she's done this to over the years and pointed it down at the tiny woman, who was on her toe.  She didn't waste any time, talking or anything.  She simply pointed and fired, shining that same light down towards Eve, expecting her to instantly be shrunk down to less than a single inch in height, more than enough to kill Eve's spirit before she punished her for disobeying and defying her at that time. 

As the light poured down towards the tiny woman, it expanded out, filling the entire room with illumination.  Samantha's eyes widened at seeing this, not expecting their entire room to be filled with the light.  She'd never made someone this small before, so perhaps it took a lot more power to be able to accomplish it?  She didn't know the reason, but she felt a little woozy as the light was filling the room.  Within moments, Samantha felt herself falling, along with Eve, presumably, letting out a loud thump on the floor.  

Eve had timed her actions to the point where she'd hoped that her plan would work.  If what she thought would happen actually happened, then she was about to gain the upper hand on Samantha, for once during this venture.  If it didn't, she would be who knows how small and would soon have her life ended under an endless foot.  It was, however, a risk she had to take.  If she didn't take this risk, she wasn't sure she'd get a second chance at stopping Samantha.  She could only hope and pray that luck would be on her side, as opposed to Samantha's. 

Eve had pushed herself away at the last second, in the hopes of not being caught in the blast of the ray and, as she had shoved away from the toe, she felt herself being blown back.  Her back had slammed down against the hard floor, aggravating the bruises that were still on her body.  She grunted as she landed, the mas illumination covering the room.  She held her eyes shut until all of the light that was still filtering in went away.  Her breathing was deep as she slowly opened her eyes, checking to see just what had happened.  

As she looked up, she blinked, seeing that the blurred ceiling was just as far away as it was before.  It looked as if her plan had worked.  She had either not gotten caught up in the blast of that device had malfunctioned and not worked as intended.  She was riding on the idea of her plan having worked, the only way to rid her of that goddess-like psychopath, or at least rid her of the threat she posed.  She heard a loud clunk in front of her as she regained herself.  Pushing herself forward, she looked and eyes widened at what she saw, just beyond her naked body. 

Samantha's body was aching all over as she woke up from whatever had knocked her out.  She whimpered out in pain for a moment as she slowly lifted herself up to see what had gone wrong.  There was definitely something out-of-the-ordinary about that blast.  She'd never seen the device fill up the entire room before.  She'd hoped that it hadn't shrunk Eve to a point where she'd no longer be able to find her.  After taking a deep breath and coughing for a moment, her eyes opened and she looked forward.  Her eyes widened as she looked forward and saw something terrifying.  She screamed and fell on her butt as she saw Eve in front of her.  Her scream went out at the top of her lungs, as the truth about what happened had occurred to her.  Things had changed...everything had changed. 

Eve sat up and looked forward at what she assumed was Samantha.  It definitely looked like Samantha, but something was...different.  This person wasn't towering over her, like a goddess.  She was on her butt, screaming as if her life was about to end.  What's more is that she was no longer huge.  She was , in fact, smaller than Eve was at this point.  Eve shook her head and rubbed over her eyes as she looked at the tiny Samantha that now sat between her feet, making sure she wasn't seeing things.  Her plan had worked.  Not only had she escaped the blast, but Samantha was now the cowering one, no bigger than a few inches in comparison. 

As Samantha looked up at the towering Eve, she was scared, really scared.  She looked behind her and saw the shrinking device, now dozens of times as tall as she was.  She looked at it and back towards Eve.  She thought about running for it, but as she began to stand, she saw Eve change.  Her eyes weren't widened anymore.  They looked down at her with an icy stare and it scared Samantha, a lot.  Samantha got up and began to run the other direction, but was thwarted easily.  

She fell to the ground as shadows surrounded her and ten massive toes slid in front of her, creating an impassable wall.   Samantha started to sweat as she looked around.  In front of her was a wall of toes, to the sides were walls of foot and leg and at the back was the rest of Eve.  Samantha looked up towards Eve, fear in her eyes as she could now she what she did to her.  There were several dark spots all over the massive body, showing the bruises that she'd inflicted on her. 

As Eve looked down at the tiny Samantha, she had a smile on her face, a wide smirk-like smile as she looked down at her and produced a booming voice, raising her eyebrow in the process.  “Going somewhere?”

Chapter End Notes:

With Samantha now at Eve's mercy, what fate will befall the psychotic girl?