- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Samantha is a bit shocked at Eve's current attitude, and aims to find out how earnest it is...

Samantha wasn’t entirely sure what to make of the situation that had just happened.  It was a very strange turn of events and, although, things seemed to be in her favor, she was nervous about something.  Eve had just done the one thing no one had ever done for Samantha before, whether they be her own height or a tiny slave.  She had swallowed her pride, or so it would have seemed, and submitted to her.  She had actually stopped resisting and submitted to her, called her ‘Goddess’.  This wasn’t Eve.  It couldn’t have been.  There was no way.

There was something wrong here.  There had to be something wrong.  Not only had Eve submitted to her, but she’d walked closer than she’d ever been before.  The tiny woman was standing in between the girl’s toes, knowing she could squeeze them together and utterly destroy her, on the spot.  She was even kneeling down of her own free will, calling up to her, pledging her life to her.  Samantha had no idea how to react to this.  She just lost her expression and blankly stared at the woman.  What in the world was she trying to do? 

As Samantha’s confusion heightened, Eve dropped the bomb on her.  Having swallowed every last bit of pride in her body, Eve had called up and told Samantha four words that couldn’t have been stronger.  ‘I love you, Goddess’ rang in Samantha’s ears and brain.  For a second, she almost gave into the feeling that occurred when she heard that.  She almost thought that she was loved, but soon realized the hesitation in Eve’s voice.  She couldn’t be serious.  This had to be a front of some sort.  How could she figure it out, though?  She couldn’t just ask Eve if she was lying. 

There had to be some way Samantha could tell if Eve was being truthful.  There had to be a way to test her, to test her commitment to her.  She took a deep breath, small jolts of pain showing themselves from the cut marks on her stomach.  As she exhaled, she stared down at the miniscule woman, trying to think of something to do or say.  She couldn’t just let Eve submit to her.  It didn’t feel…natural.  There was something strange about how she was magically acting, and Samantha was going to get to the bottom of it, if it was the last thing she did.

Samantha should have been able to accept this.  There was a toy-sized woman, groveling before her, kneeling between her toes.  She had completely control over her life and she could be a true slave for life.  It was exactly what Samantha wanted, but she was hesitant.  She didn’t like how submissive Eve was being.  She needed to be more resistant, like she had been before.  Completely submissive…it wasn’t right!  She was a towering Goddess and needed to be feared as such.  Her eyes then brightened as she thought of what she could do to her that little woman.

“Good, my little slave!  I am very pleased to hear your commitment.  Your Goddess demands that you stand up and remove yourself from her toes.  Stand in front of my foot and your first lesson will begin!”  Samantha had tried to make her statement sound convincing.  She’d used a stern voice, though it tried to crack here and there.  She was watching, expecting Eve to do as she was told.  There was only one thing Samantha could think of to kill off an act, done by someone so small.  It’s the one thing that Eve had to be afraid of from the get-go.

Eve’s ears were hurting from the ringing of that insane girl’s voice, calling down to her.   She told her she was pleased and asked her to stand in front of her foot.  Eve wasn’t exactly sure what Samantha meant by ‘lesson’, but she knew she didn’t like it.  She wanted to shiver and fall to the ground, the stench of feet all around her and fright coming up her legs from being where she was.  She fought it, though.  She fought it as hard as she could, not willing to give up this act.

Without saying a word, she picked herself up and scurried out of the crevice between the girl’s toes.  She walked a little distance away from the foot and stopped, facing the girl’s gigantic big toe.  As she stopped, she put her hands to her sides and looked up.  As she saw the towering girl looming over her, her legs were starting to quiver.  She was scared of what this girl was going to do, but tried to keep herself together, for Rachel’s sake.  She didn’t want to submit to this girl, but she couldn’t let her hurt her daughter.

As Samantha looked down at the tiny Eve, she could see the quivering in her legs.  She let out a huge smile as she saw it.  That was it, the shivering.  It was all the confirmation that she needed to know that Eve was still very much afraid of her.  The woman definitely had to have a lot of willpower to resist her so much that she could brave her feelings and act submissive.  Samantha new, all too well, that Eve was lying about being her slave, but that didn’t matter.  Samantha had her right where she wanted her.

“Slave, you shouldn’t lie to your Goddess like this, pretending to submit to her.  Now, allow your Goddess to show you how much power she truly has over you.”  Samantha brought forth a wicked smile as she looked down at Eve, whom was starting to sweat.  She’d been caught acting, and she knew it.  Her arms were shaking at this point, Samantha’s arm slowly raising into the air, the Remote Control in her hand.  She pointed it straight down at Eve and she started to laugh. 

“It’s time for you to learn the true meaning of the word Goddess!”  She then pressed a button and, before Eve could turn and run, that familiar flash of light flashed down, presumably to bring her one step closer to never being able to contact her daughter again…

 

Chapter End Notes:

As the flash of light shoots down, has Eve been made even smaller?  If so, how miniscule will she be now?