- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Eve comes out to Samantha, giving in to her threats, but was Samantha being honest about them?  Was it just a ploy to get Eve to come out?

Eve was taking a huge risk with this maneuver.  Samantha could have been bluffing about taking her frustration out on Rachel.  She did claim to love her, after all.  If you love someone, why would you even think about punishing them?  It was logical, but Eve was no Vulcan.  Eve was a Mother, and mothers do not always think logically.  When their child’s life could be on the line, things are different.  It’s not their brain that is being followed, but their heart.  Eve knew all too well that Rachel had to be protected, at all costs.  There was a chance, albeit slight, that Samantha was not bluffing, and Eve was not willing to risk it.

So, she did the only thing she could do.  She’d lunged out from under the bed and planted her 2-inch body on the big toe of one of Samantha’s feet.  There really was no alternative.  Eve was scared for her own life, but she wasn’t willing to find safety if it meant sacrificing her daughter’s safety.  She’d decided that this was the time she would have to give in to all of this until a sure-fire way of escape was there, for both her and Rachel.  For right now, she would have to deal with being Samantha’s slave, and hope that she was merciful for her.

As she’d planted herself on the her-sized toe, she’d planted her face down into it, letting out the deepest, hardest kisses she could.  She would act as if she was in love with Samantha if she had to, just to keep Rachel safe.  An overwhelming taste and scent was coming into Eve’s body as she kissed the girl’s toe.  She wanted to gag in reaction, but knew she couldn’t.  She had to keep this up.  She had to do everything she could to make Samantha think that she had learned her lesson, and that she would be her slave, for life if needed.

Samantha had immediately noticed that tiny girl landing on her toe.  She had not said anything to her at first, interested in seeing what the woman was going to do.  She half-expected Eve to not come out at all, to doubt her intentions of the threat she’d given.  It was very true that punishing Rachel would be illogical.  But then again, nor Eve or Rachel knew of the plans Samantha really had in store for them.  That would remain a secret to everyone until the time was right.  She slowly got a smile on her face as she thought about that.

She peered down and watched Eve’s actions.  She was offering herself to Samantha, physically, as she was lying on top of her big toe.  She showed affection and devotion by planting her face into the flesh of the toe time and time again.  She was kissing it, just as Samantha had asked.  The woman had completely fallen for it.  Samantha then started to get some interesting ideas.  If she could get the woman to kiss her feet with threats like this, what else could she get her to do for her?  The smile Samantha had on her face turned devilish as ideas were swirling around in her head, ideas that were definitely not with Eve’s best interests in mind.

Before long, Samantha did say something to the tiny Eve.  She quickly lifted her toe into the air, forcing her nail into Eve’s gut, knocking her to the ground in front of her foot.  She peered down towards her and put her hands on her hips, acting as if she were disappointed with her.  “Slave!  There you are!  You tried to run, again!  What have you got to say to yourself?  What do you have to say to your Goddess?!”  She tried to have as angry of an expression on her face as possible, trying to intimidate poor Eve as much as she could.  She had no doubts that she could intimidate her, but was curious what she could get Eve to say by looking as intimidating as possible.

Eve had the wind knocked out of her when the toe she was kissing suddenly moved upward.  Its nail hit her stomach, almost feeling like it had punctured her skin, sending her to the ground behind her.  She immediately started to cough, sore from that blow, not to mention from all the bruises that were already covering her body.  As she recovered, that booming, evil voice poured down to her, demanding to know if she had anything to say about trying to escape.  She was overcome by a cold, icy fear as she saw the look on Samantha’s face.  It was full of disappointment and anger. 

‘Oh, god.  She’s going to punish me again!’ thought Eve, feeling the evil coming from that girl’s face.  ‘No…stop this, Eve.  Stop worrying about yourself.  If it will save Rachel, then I will gladly accept any punishment this girl has in store for me.  I just have to make everything look as good as possible.  This girl thinks she’s a goddess…maybe I should play along with this?’  As Eve finished thinking to herself, she took a deep breath, and then got back up to her feet.

Samantha wasn’t entirely sure what this woman was doing.  She just stood back up, but wasn’t saying a word.  Trying to intimidate her further, she patted her toes on the ground, slowly stretching them out, showing Eve just how small she was, in comparison with her.  Surely that would get her to start talking.  Surely it would.  She still had that devilish smile on her face, but what Eve did next would be surprising that girl.

Eve could feel and see those giant toes hitting the ground, spreading them out.  She covered her eyes with an arm as the wind/smell combination was flowing towards her.  That girl was trying to intimidate her into talking.  Eve had been thinking a lot about this situation, and decided to play along with her game.  She would try her best to get on Samantha’s good side.  However, the only way to do that was to play along with this game of hers.  She had to submit to her goddess and worship her.

Slowly walking forward, Eve came closer and closer to Samantha’s foot.  Passing up her toe, she actually began walking in the space between her big and index toe, heading into the area, where she would feel most like a helpless servant.  Toe flesh was now surrounding the woman, each toe reaching up to her waist.  She closed her eyes and got on her hands and knees, staring up towards Samantha, bringing as blank of a look on her face as she could.  She called up to Samantha, speaking words that she never thought she’d ever say to anyone in her life.

“Please, forgive me, Samantha…I mean My Goddess!  I have forgotten that you are in control of my life.  Please…forgive me and my daughter for my actions.  I live to serve, as you have told me.  I am yours to do with as you please.  Please forgive me and allow me to be in your presence.  I…love you, Goddess.”  As Eve finished forcing out this last statement, she lowered her head, quickly kissing on the crevice between Samantha’s toes before lowering her head the rest of the way, taking as low of a bow as she could. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Eve seems to be submitting herself to Samantha.  How will Samantha react to this, and how long will Eve be able to keep this act up?