- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Eve has a tough decision to make as she comes down to the floor, to come before Samantha or risk the consequences...

Eve’s situation had just become a lot more complicated as she hung from the lower parts of the bed skirt.  Samantha had been ranting for a good while about her past, giving Eve some insight as to when she began to do this ‘shrinking’ thing to people, when she started hurting others.  She’d felt neglected by her father and took her revenge upon him with this device she had in her possession.  It was an interesting story, but definitely didn’t help Eve at all.  She didn’t know how she could fix this girl’s psychotic problems, nor wanted to at the time.  She was starting to greatly dislike this girl.

It wasn’t as if she had no sympathy for the girl, however.  Being neglected and talked down to by someone’s parents is a terrible way to grow up, especially at such a young age.  While it is very likely that most of that neglect was not said to Samantha’s face, the fact that her father thought that way about her and openly discussed it with her mother was unsettling.  Eve could not imagine ever acting like that about her own daughter, no matter how stable or unstable she thought she was.  She also felt bad for Samantha, but even with all of that neglect, it was not an excuse to start shrinking people and hurting them.  Eve had, and will forever have, a bad thinking against Samantha for what she did to her own husband.

Unfortunately for Eve, however, she didn’t have the time to think about all of these things.  Samantha’s voice had boomed through the air, and what she said truly shook Eve’s being, physical and emotional.  As if she were a real Goddess, she threw down statements and threats directed right at her.  At first, they were empty threats of Samantha finding her, which Eve could stand, but then the girl did the unthinkable.  She didn’t include Eve as the sole person in the punishments detailed in the threats.  No, she was including much more than that.  She was threatening her daughter, Rachel.

Eve had a decision to make, and very quickly.  Samantha was threatening to leave the room in five minutes to go and shrink Rachel to doll-sized.  This made Eve feel very, very concerned.  Was she serious?!  She would go out of the way to punish the person she supposedly loves, just to get back at Eve for trying to escape from her?  This was madness, absolute madness.  Surely she wouldn’t.  If she truly loved Rachel, if she was sincere about the love she had for her, she wouldn’t.  She couldn’t, could she?

‘Yes…of course she would’ Eve thought to herself.  Almost every threat this girl had given Eve this entire day had come true.  The threat that she’d be sorry for pushing her around, the threat of being punished for not immediately returning when she’d been caught during her first attempt at escape, they’d both come true.  Why would this be any different?  It wasn’t logical to punish the person she loves, even if she did find Eve.  Then again, Samantha was not a normal human being.  She was clearly mentally unstable.

Eve had two choices.  The first choice was the most preferable, though the least preferable in the back of Eve’s mind.  She could finish descending the bed skirt and show herself, give herself to this ‘Goddess’ that was threatening her and her daughter.  In order to keep Rachel safe, she could give herself to Samantha and hope that the girl would never make Rachel smaller.  The second choice was that she could keep hiding, trying to find a way out of this place, and risk her doing well on her threat.  There were two choices, and only one choice seemed to guarantee Rachel’s safety.  At least, that’s what Eve was hoping at the time.

She took a deep breath and slowly continued descending the bed skirts, nearly reaching the bottom at this point.  After a few arm motions and climbing down a good few inches, she let go of the tough fabric, letting herself fall down to the floor, landing on her feet.  Raising herself up, she looked under the bed, the two enormous feet of that psychotic woman waiting for her.  She gulped and started to walk forward, passing under the bed itself, still arguing with herself, trying to make the correct decision.

Samantha was standing in front of the very end of the bed, holding the shrinking device, softly running her fingers along it.  Only a minute had passed thus far, but she was getting confident that her little threat would get that rebellious slave to come before her.  She could tell that Eve cherished the life and safety of her daughter.  Even though she still wasn’t sure if she would keep Rachel at normal-height, she was sure Eve would be coming before her very soon. 

Both the minds of the tiny Eve and the big Samantha were in conflict with themselves.  Samantha was thinking long and hard about this situation as she began to tap her foot on the ground, waiting for Eve to show herself.  She had every intention of shrinking Rachel, eventually, but she didn’t want to do it right away, like this.  Still, there was a certain amount of risk involved here.  That girl had already nearly found her mother.  She wasn’t sure that she wanted to risk Rachel finding Eve when she was still her normal height.  She was contemplating shrinking Rachel, anyways. 

As the giant-sized woman was contemplating her options, Eve was almost to the end of the bed.  The foot-tappings didn’t help that, though.  With Samantha’s feet so close, every tapping of that foot shook the ground a little, making it hard for Eve to stay focused.  It also was sending a wave of air and scent towards her.  The strong scent of the girl’s foot was intruding on Eve’s system.  She took as few breaths as she could as she tried to continue on.  As she was getting close, Samantha began speaking again.

She’d made up her mind about this.  “Alright, slave.  You have two minutes left!  I’ve changed my mind, though.  I won’t make my love be my slave along with you.  Oh, no.  That would be much too basic, too simple on you.  If you don’t come out right here, right now, and kiss your Goddess’s feet for forgiveness, pledging your life to me, I will do something far worse.”

Eve didn’t like the sound of this, and didn’t want to risk hearing the rest.  Running her way outside, she jump and planted her body on top of Samantha’s big toe.  She leaned her head down, kissing it time and time again, taking in a warm, sweaty scent and taste.  It was overwhelming the woman’s body, but she had no choice in the matter.  She had to protect her daughter, even if it meant an eternity as this crazy girl’s slave.    

 


 

Chapter End Notes:

As Eve offers herself to Samantha, will it be enough?  Or will Samantha simply take her and go shrink Rachel anyways?