- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Eve tries to find a way of escape while Samantha frantically searches the bed for the tiny lady...

Eve pushed hard against the soft surface of the pillow, her eyes wide open at the realization of what had just happened. Samantha had almost gotten her insider her mouth. She was going to eat her! Something had happened, though. Rachel, her daughter, intervened at just the right time. It was as if her daughter could sense her plight and was lending her a helping hand already. Though reality was that Rachel had just come to see what the noise Samantha was making was about, Eve was half-smiling, thinking that Rachel had come for her, trying to protect her family.

Aside from why this happened, the fact remained that Eve was not out of of trouble, not by a long shot. Her heart was racing and her breathing was running deep as the colossal psychopath known as Samantha was moving all over the bed, frantically trying to find Eve. After Eve had gotten dropped, she immediately saw it as her only chance of escape, dashing behind the pillow as fast as she could. This was only the first step, though. She needed to completely get away from her and try to get a hold of Rachel. Were she to get caught again, the results would, no doubt, be disastrous.

The bed was moving up and down as Samantha continued to search through it for the tiny Eve, and it took everything the shrunken woman had to not break down and start crying at the constant booming calls from Samantha, calling out for Eve and asking where she'd gone. Going back to that girl was out of the question. She had to figure out how to get off the bed again without Samantha seeing her. Starting to look in front of her, she hoped that there was a sheet or drape on back of the bed she could use.

As the woman was looking, however, time became present and sent her on her way. The pillow she was leaning back against was suddenly starting to move. She nearly yelped as it did so, but quickly covered her mouth up with her hands and dove behind the other pillow. Sweat was starting to roll down her tiny, naked form as the enormous pillow was launched off the bed with ease. Her eyes had widened at the sheer amount of force Samantha now held over her. That pillow could have been her had she not jumped out of the way.

She needed a way out, and she needed it now. It was only a matter of time before this pillow was taken. When that happened, Samantha would surely find her and do God knows what to her. She'd probably get mad again and make her smaller. The thought of that made Eve's entire being quake in fear. Samantha was like a goddess to her at this point. She was half the size of the girl's fingers. Any smaller and the girl might not even be able to pick her up without causing irreversible damage to Eve's body. She couldn't get caught again. She couldn't.

“I KNOW you're here! Stop hiding from me, Eve! Come out right now and I promise you won't be punished!”

'Yeah, right....' thought Eve, as the booming voice of Samantha rang in her ears. Despite slightly enjoying the fact that she'd called her by her name and not by 'slave', she knew it was a ploy. If she were to come out right now, it would be like a death sentence. If Eve had learned anything in this adventure, it was that Samantha was a cunning liar. The girl may have been psycho, but she was a smart one. She'd wanted Rachel's attention and affection, and she'd gotten it by mutilating her own body. When Rachel had called Eve about helping Samantha, she'd been in tears, her entire emotional being was falling apart. If Samantha could do that to Rachel in just one day, she knew the girl was smart.

Taking a deep breath, hoping Samantha would take a break from her search, Eve started to slowly walk away from the pillow and towards the back end of the bed. She couldn't stay hiding on the bed forever. She had to get off the bed and hide someplace else until Samantha left the room. Slowly walking her shivering legs to the edge of the bed, she peered down towards the floor, hoping there was something she could use to her advantage. As she was looking, however, the entire mattress she was standing on was yanked back a little, knocking poor Eve off her feet, falling off the edge she'd been looking over.

She gasped as she felt herself falling. Immediately grabbing towards the right, she tried to grip onto the edge of the mattress. She couldn't get a tight grip on it, however. Her fingers ran across it until her body thumped down on the lower mattress. Eve whimpered out as she felt the bruises on her body aggravated from the fall. Slowly pushing herself up, she shook her head and looked around to see where she was. Above her was the mattress that had just been pulled back, and below her seemed to be the bed skirt, leading all the way down to the ground. Trying to force all of the pain out of her body, she saw the glimmer of hope. She could climb down the bed skirt and get to the floor!

Knowing that she had to move quickly, Eve scampered her bruised body over to the edge of the lower mattress and started lowering her body down the side, tightly clenching onto the skirt of the bed. Taking deep breaths and closing her eyes, she started feeling her way down this thing. She lowered her right hand, gripping a new part of the skirt and lowered her body down a little more. Her legs and feet were dangling, with nothing to hang onto, which made her nervous, but the alternative way of getting out of this was very good at convincing her to continue to do this.

Meanwhile, Samantha was frantically looking around the bed for her tiny slave. Where could she have possibly gone? She was only 2 inches tall, for crying out loud! How could she lose her in the matter of seconds it had taken for her to send Rachel off?! There's just no way! She'd never lost a slave before. Never! Scanning every inch of the bed, she was determined to find her again, but she was also feeling extremely nervous. What if Eve managed to escape? What if Rachel found her and didn't kill her by mistake?

The feelings were building up in Samantha and her head started to shake. “Dammit...just...just come out! Come...back to me, Eve...” Samantha's tone of voice was changing, almost sounding apologetic, as if she really did miss Eve's company. The truth of the situation was that she did. Far behind Samantha's psychotic exterior was a past that both made her the cold bitch that she was, but also a scared, little girl who just wanted someone to spend time with. As she took deep breaths, she started to think, and remember events from her past...   

Chapter End Notes:

What secrets will be revealed as we dive into the past of the mysterious girl, Samantha?