- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Eve freaks out after hearing about her husband and is ordered into Samantha's mouth, but something happens before...

Eve’s arms began to shake, her body and mind unable to handle the information that had just been thrown at her.  It was all too much for her to handle.  She was no more than 2 inches in height, and gripped by a giant psycho.  Not only that was being told by this psycho that she shrank and ate her husband 10 years before.  How could anyone possibly deal with that kind of situation well?  How could anyone cope with the emotional stress of that kind of situation at all? 

Her breathing came in heavier as she collapsed in the giant palm that held her into the air.  Her entire body was twisting, quaking, and shivering in her reaction to hearing that this girl had eaten her husband.  Not only was he killed in a humiliating way of becoming smaller, but he became food for a cannibalistic girl that called herself a goddess.  This girl was no goddess, for sure.  Demon would be a more accurate term for what this girl was.

Samantha was staring down at the itty bitty Eve, loving every second of her torment.  She’d aimed to make this task and situation worse for the girl by informing her that she was about to do the task her husband had failed and gotten eaten for attempting.  Of course, Samantha knew all too well that an ‘attempt’ is all that this would be.  Her lips shut as her tongue moved over her spotless, white teeth.  There was no food in her teeth at all.  Samantha had merely become tired of the woman trying to escape and was planning to have some fun with her.

Aiming to silence the tiny Eve, she started laughing down at her.  The voice boomed through Eve’s body, causing every nerve of every finger to start tingling out of control.  The tiny lady was screaming at the top of her lungs at the laughter.  It was frightening her, and hurting her.  After a few moments, she stopped laughing and started to push the tiny lady around in her palm.  Using a fingertip, she easily knocked Eve off her feet, and pressed down into her stomach.  Using this pressure to hold her, she began moving her finger around, sliding Eve all over her palm.  Despite having a job for the lady, she was having fun with her teasing.

As she saw the woman’s face growing beat red and sweating from the pressure and excitement of what was happening, Samantha decided that it would be a good a time as any to stop and get on with what they had talked about moments before.  Raising her hand up to her face, she soon parted her lips, opening them as wide as she could, giving Eve a torturous view.  Bringing her fingertips up to her lower lip, she let her tongue creep out and poke Eve with its tip.

Eve immediately fell over as Samantha’s colossal tongue came forth from her mouth and poked on her.  At her new size, everything’s already-overpowering strength was easily doubled.  She stood no chance of overpowering any part of Samantha at this point.  Even one of the girl’s toes would be able to easily overpower and crush any and all of her internal organs with ease.  She was shaking with fear as the tongue retracted and the gaping abyss closed up.  Samantha was looking at her…Eve knew it all too well when the echoing voice shook her eardrums yet again.

“What’s wrong, slave?  Don’t you like Goddess Samantha’s inviting, damp, warm mouth?  Why don’t you get off your butt and hop right in.  You’re going to have to eventually, you know.  Might as well get used to me at this size.  Refuse and I might just decide to make you even smaller.”  Samantha was giggling as she gave Eve this threat, bringing her hand back to her opening mouth, awaiting Eve’s plunge.

Eve was positively terrified, of everything at this point.  She was emotionally shaken from the news of her husband’s death, and physically shaken from everything this girl could do with her at this size.  She forced herself into a standing position, looking towards the abyss.  Her mind was screaming at her not to jump in.  In the back of her mind, she could almost tell that Samantha had no food in her teeth.  Not until she walked in there, that is.  It would likely be a huge torture-fest and nothing more.

The threat had motivated her to get up, though.  She knew that Samantha needed her around, were she to want to get Rachel to love her, but she wasn’t sure how small that device could make her.  What if Samantha decided to make her 1 inch in height?  How would she cope with having toe-tops that were as tall as she was?  What would happen if she made her even smaller than that?  For all she knew, Samantha could make her toes look like goddesses to her.   The thought of being the size of a tiny speck of dust was scary enough to force her legs to move. 

She was walking forward, almost to where the fingers met Samantha’s lips when she heard an immensely loud noise from behind her.  The sound came three times, one after another.  Three loud thumps that shook Eve’s being, just as Samantha’s voice had been doing.  She immediately fell over at hearing this and seeing the huge form that was Samantha’s face moving ever-so-quickly, looking towards the source of the noise.

Samantha felt a cold shiver as she felt three pounding knocks on the door to the room.  Could that have been Rachel, again?  What would happen if she were to see Samantha sitting in bed, naked, with a 2-inch version of Rachel’s mother in her hand, ready to eat her?  Eve had already tried to get Rachel’s attention, and the thought of Rachel coming near her frightened Samantha.  Forcing both her hands down, not realizing where she was flinging poor Eve, called out to the door.  “Y-Yes?”

Within moments, Rachel’s voice came through the doorway, though the door remained shut.  “Samantha?  Are you okay in there?  I was sleeping on the couch downstairs when I heard a noise.  I thought I heard you talking with someone and was worried about you.  Did Mom come back?”

Samantha’s brain was scrambling for anything she could say to the girl.  She needed her to leave so she could continue her work with the tiny Eve and definitely did not want Rachel around during any of that.  Her brain swirled around with excuses and played through them in a split-second.  Eventually, she picked one and spoke back to her friend.  “Um..N-No, sweetie!  I just…uh…was talking in my sleep!  Your knocking woke me up, that’s all!  Go on and go back to sleep!  I’m just fine!”

Within a few moments, Rachel had called back to Samantha, agreeing to head back to the couch downstairs.  As soon as Samantha heard the last pitter-patter of Rachel’s footsteps, she rose her palm back up and started softly speaking down to it.  “Now, where were we slave…..huh?  Slave?” 

Samantha turned her head back and forth after realizing that Eve was no longer in her palm.  She didn’t realize that she’d thrown the girl from her grip when she threw her arms down in response to Rachel’s footsteps.  Desperately trying to find the tiny girl, she moved around on the bed, sure that she was still on it somewhere.  “Slave?  Slave, where are you?!” 

Little did she know that tiny Eve was pushing herself against the back side of a pillow, hugging the wall of it, sweating, mere inches from where the girl was moving…

Chapter End Notes:

With Eve gone, how is Samantha going to be able to find her?  Will she even find her?