- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As Rachel slept, Samantha began describing a very dangerous task for poor Eve, but gives her even more to think and worry about before the task even begins...

Rachel was lying on the couch, in the living room.  She’d dozed off soon after sitting down, getting a well-deserved bit of rest.  She was overly stressed with worry for Samantha and this was just what she needed.  Although she didn’t want to rest, her body pretty much forced her to.  Her eyelids almost immediately shut upon her face hitting the couch cushion.  As this happened, she drifted off, completely unaware of the trouble her dear mother was in, only a few rooms away.

Eve was absolutely terrified at this point, violently shivering and squirming in Samantha’s grasp.  Although her mind was telling her to be still and pray that the task Samantha had in mind for her wasn’t lethal, her body couldn’t stop moving.  It desperately wanted to escape, knowing full well that whatever the task was, it wasn’t something she’d be happy with.  Samantha, after all, was the person who’d gotten her into this mess.  When she was 5 Inches in height, the girl had nearly killed her, and then proceeded to rape her with her tongue.  Who knew what she’d do now that she was only 2 Inches tall.

The wind beat on poor Eve as Samantha reached the bed, laying herself on it, on her back, the same type of position she’d been in before, when they’d slept together.  Eve immediately thought of what had happened the last time this had happened.  Her entire being quivered in fear at the very thought of her adventure inside Samantha’s vaginal areas.  She definitely didn’t want a repeat of that scenario.  She could only hope that wasn’t what Samantha had in mind for her at this moment.

As Samantha set herself down on the bed, she moved Eve and held her in her palm, just in front of her face, sitting herself up a little bit.  She could see the ice-cold fear running through the poor girl and simply stayed silent for a few moments, knowing the anticipating of hearing of her new task was probably driving the woman absolutely mad.  She got a smirk on her face as she waited, letting the torment continue before finally speaking to her.

“Here we are, slave.  We’re on the bed again, and you have been a very bad girl.  In order to redeem yourself for trying to escape for loving master and goddess, you’re going to have to do something special.  This task isn’t something that will be pleasing and arousing to me, but something that will test your courage and resolve.”

Eve was slightly confused as to what Samantha was talking about.  Past her shivers, she’d thought that the girl’s talk of something ‘special’ would have been sexual, since half the things she’s done to her since she shrunk her had been sexual.  If this task was going to be something that wouldn’t pleasure or arouse her, then what could she have been planning?  What kind of dangerous task lied ahead?  To that question, only time would be able to answer, and answer, it did.  Within moments, Samantha began to speak again, moving the hand a little closer to her face.

“You see, slave, I was eating some food yesterday afternoon and, unfortunately, I got a piece of food stuck between my teeth.  It’s been bothering me for the past 2 days, and I just can’t get it out.  So, I’m going to drop you into my luscious, damp, sweet mouth.  You will have exactly two minutes to find this piece of food, yank it out, and come out of my mouth, onto my hand.  Succeed in this, and I will completely forgive you for trying to escape.  Take too long, however, and I will slowly close my lips and send you on a one-way trip to my stomach.  I’m sure my slave wouldn’t like to be food, so I’m sure you’ll do your best to succeed in your task.”

Eve had no idea what she could possibly say in response to the horror-filled set of statements that had just been thrown towards her.  Was Samantha serious?  She was threatening not only to hurt her, but to eat her, of all things!  The girl was adding new things to the list of things wrong with her with every moment.  First she’s psychotic, then egotistical with the whole ‘goddess’ act, and now cannibalism?  Was there no low this girl didn’t explore at some point in her life?

She looked forward as she could see Samantha’s lips moving, revealing two rows of gigantic, razor-sharp teeth, hiding a near-infinite abyss of damp, dark, tissue.  The sight was frightening to Eve.  At her size, she could be easily swallowed.  Having known a lot about the inside of the body from her Pharmacy classes, she knew all to well what would happen to her were she swallowed.  Some people might be afraid of getting ripped to pieces by stomach acid, but Eve knew she’d be dead far before she even got to that point of digestion.

Once swallowed, she would be greatly compressed against the muscles of the esophagus.  Once in there, everything would close around her.  No oxygen travels down there, so she would be able to live only for as long as she could hold her breath.  If she were lucky, she’d survive the pressure and fall down into her stomach.  Once there, she would, no doubt, suffocate from the lack of air, becoming lifeless in the girl’s stomach, just like any other food is.

Seeing the fascination and terror in her victim’s eyes, Samantha thought of something that would only make things worse for poor Eve, and making things worse is exactly what she wanted to do.  Looking down towards the girl, she began to slowly lick her lips, trying to look as if she were hungry, trying to scare her further before making her next set of statements, which she was sure would make a hefty effect on the woman’s emotional state at the time. 

“You know, slave, you’re the second person I’ve shrunk to this size before.  One other slave tried to escape and got this very same task put forth.  They, however, couldn’t live up to expectations.  It was ten years ago, but I still remember him all too well.  He was so resistant, wishing to see his wife and daughter again so badly.  Even at 5 inches, he’d planned to escape from the house and reach the two of them again.  He, however, didn’t survive the task of cleaning my teeth.  He simply took too long.  Poor Nathan got swallowed by me.  Ironic that you would be put into the same task, is it not?”

Eve was a little scared at what Samantha was telling her.  She’d done this to people before, and they didn’t survive it?  What were the chances that Eve would have been able to survive it if the others couldn’t?  Why was she subjecting her to something that she’d ended up killing others in the middle of?  As the questions swirled around in her brain, the girl’s last set of statements finally settled in.

“W-Wait…” said Eve, a little nervous.  “Ten years ago…Nathan…Oh, my god!”  Eve’s entire being froze as she looked up at the devilish grin Samantha held on her face.  A horrible thought had placed itself in her head.  Ten years prior to this day…that was the year that Nathan, her husband and Rachel’s father had disappeared without a trace.  Could this have been mere coincidence, or could Samantha have been that little girl that had followed Nathan around all the time?  It was all too much for her to handle, and she was about to break down in tears as Samantha confirmed her assumption.

“That’s right, slave!  Now you’re catching onto the truth.  My slave from ten years ago…Nathan Dim!” said Samantha, her devilish grin growing wider at realizing how much she was affecting the woman… 

Chapter End Notes:

How will out little Eve fare at the realization Samantha has just given her, and how will it affect the work she's about to undergo?