- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Eve is soon scooped up and taken on a reality check with her new stature as Samantha speaks down to her about her position...

Eve’s entire body was filled with a seemingly unsurpassable fear as her diminished form was enveloped in the shadow of Samantha’s hand.  The crazed girl had obviously seen her trying to escape and get her daughter’s attention.  She’d given her a chance at forgiveness, but Eve’s body simply would not allow it.  It was as if her physical form knew that having to bow down before this crazed girl wasn’t right.  Unfortunately for Eve, she was about to pay the price for having that nasty reaction in her body.  She screamed as the hand came closer and closer, revealing fingers twice as long as Eve’s entire body.

As the shadow completely enveloped her, she could feel a tremendous force pushing against her body as two huge fingers squeezed against her.  She could feel some pain as the giant fingers were pushing against her body.  Feeling completely helpless again, she cried as she was lifted into the air, her legs and feet dangling as she ended up further and further from the ground.  Her entire body was shivering, both at her new height and from the fear of what Samantha would be doing to her as punishment for disobeying her and trying to escape.

As she was brought up t face level, she was dropped into Samantha’s other palm.  She tumbled down into it and found herself face to face with Samantha’s gigantic head.  She thought the girl was huge before, but now, her lips alone were twice as long as she was tall, just like her fingers.  The palm she was lying in could probably hold at least four or five people her size.  There were so many terrible the things the girl could do to her at this very moment.  The question was, however, which one(s) of those things would be happening in the near future?  Eve didn’t dare even begin to ponder that thought.

As she shivered in Samantha’s oversized hand, the girl’s mouth opened, sending a huge rush of hot breath Eve’s way.  She simply breathed on her for a moment, as if to make Eve aware of the type of presence and aura she now held over her.  The air itself almost made Eve sweat and she closed her eyes each time it blew down onto her.  Before long, however, the breath torture was ended when Samantha’s booming voice began to show itself as she spoke to Eve.

“I hope you understand your place now, slave.  You are my little pet, now and forever.   You have no hope of getting anyone’s attention at this size other than my own.  Even if you did try to get Rachel’s attention again, at 2 inches, you’d more than likely get yourself stepped on.  I’m sure Rachel has some sizable feet to you at this point and it would be easy to mistake your tiny form for a tiny bug, finding yourself squashed underneath a foot or something worse.”

Eve was utterly terrified at how powerful Samantha’s voice was this close.  Her voice was so forceful that she felt her body being pressed against by the wind created by it.  She closed her eyes for a moment and simply shook as she tried to adjust herself to all of this.  The efforts of adjustment, however, were all done in vain. Nothing could help her cope with being a 2 inch person in the clutches of a demented person like Samantha.  She eventually opened her eyes back up, only to find Samantha continuing her statements.

“You must know your place.  You are my slave, for now and forever.  If you don’t wish to be even smaller than you already are, then I command you to drop to your knees and kiss your Goddess’s palm.”

Eve’s fear was rising higher and higher with each word the girl was telling her.  The threat of becoming even smaller was too much for her too handle.  If she got any smaller, she’d be the size of a bug compared to Samantha and Rachel.  She’d have no hope of having any sort of life other than having a quick death under one of the two’s feet.  Given the situation, she fell to her knees and brought her face down to the ‘ground’ she was being supported by.

As her face came down, her dried lips touched the flesh below her.  It seemed so thick and rough at her new size, but she followed Samantha’s orders and began to kiss on it.  Pushing as hard as she good, she let her lips smooch down on the palm, taking in an incredibly powerful, salty taste with each one.  Her eyes were shut while doing this, the embarrassment of having to kill someone’s palm too much for her to handle.  She’s always thought the idea of worshiping someone was ridiculous and yet, she was forcibly doing it, herself.

As she planted kiss after kiss after kiss, hating the entire experience, Samantha had begun to smile at her torment.  She could hardly even feel the kisses, but seeing this woman squirm to the point of worshiping her brought a smile to her face.  The woman was so defiant, and yet, with a ‘little’ motivation, she could be forced into submission.

Enjoying the situation a little too much, Samantha began to speak down to Eve, making all sorts of demands and requests of her.  “That’s right, slave.  Kiss me, worship me.  Learn to love my supreme form, for we are going to be spending a long time together.”

Eve had begun to be tired out from the kissing when she’d heard that last statement.  She’d nearly forgotten, but the twisted girl was absolutely right.  She’d told her that her days would be spent pleasing her and helping her get close to Rachel.  The very idea of helping this crazed woman get close to her daughter sickened Eve, but she didn’t have much of a choice in the matter.  Were she to refuse, she’d likely end up even smaller, or end up dead.  She could always try to contact Rachel later on and get out of this mess, so, for the time being, playing along with Samantha’s game was probably the best option available.

“Y-Yes, Goddess!” called up Eve, “I love your form, your skin, your warmth!  I…l-live to worship you!”  It was quite hard for her to get out that last statement, but it was something that had to be done.  Were she to get anywhere in this new life and stay alive, she would need to do anything and everything that was asked of her, no matter how dangerous or strange. 

Samantha was extremely happy at the submission Eve was giving her.  She felt like a true goddess at this point, being worshiped by her tiny slave and being told that she lived to worship her.  It gave her such a rush of energy and a feeling of being something important.  She called down to the tiny Eve, beginning to praise her for being so good, but scaring her with her next statement.

“Very good, my tiny slave.  However, I am still upset with you for trying to escape.  For that, you must do something special for me.” 

Samantha then began to walk back towards the bed, Eve in her hand, preparing for the next task of her 2-inch pet…  

Chapter End Notes:

As Samantha takes Eve for something 'special', what could this task be that Eve is about to undergo?