- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rachel arrives back at the house, only to be pricked in the foot by something strange in the kitchen, while Eve tries to make an escape plan...

Rachel slowly walked into house and slipped her shoes off by the door, where she had done so before.  As she took a step forward, her feet touched the cold floor, calmly settling upon it.  A cold chill rushed up her leg and caused her to close her eyes and quickly shake her head.  The reaction hadn’t been as bad as the first time she’d set foot on the floor, but it was enough to get a fairly strong reaction out of her body.  She took a few deep breaths as she took her feet off and back onto the ground, getting used to the cold feeling.  After a few moments, she turned and began to walk towards the kitchen.

As she made her way into the kitchen, she looked to the side and saw a couple things that seemed a little strange.  On the right-hand side of the room, it looked strangely empty.  She looked at the area for a second and began to tilt her head, confused.  “I…I could have sworn there was a table here” she said to herself.  She took a step into the space and felt something under her foot.  Whatever it was immediately crumbled and jabbed at it.  Rachel screamed as she felt something puncture her soles.

Picking up her foot, she quickly yanked a small splinter out of it and looked down at it.  It almost looked flat on the edges, but it was definitely a splinter.  She tossed it over towards the sink and began to rub her fingers over her foot.  The puncture wound hadn’t drawn any blood, but it had definitely hurt.  After spending a moment to try to pressure the pain out of her system, she planted her foot down to the ground and kept on her path towards the bedroom. 

--------

Eve’s eyes had slowly awakened to a very loud sound.  She shivered and let out a yawn as she looked at her position.  As she looked down at what she was laying on, she felt the icy-cold grip of fear.  The fear that what had happened to her…shrinking, rape, pleasuring a sadistic girl…had all been real.  She immediately started shaking and whimpering softly as this reality set in while she felt the pressure of being pinned to a giant stomach.  Her fear was quickly thrown away when she’d heard another sound, a sound that had given her a gleam of hope.

The sound, itself, was a scream.  Her head bolted up as far as it could get when she’d heard it.  The scream was strange, almost sounding high and low-pitched at the same time.  It was a scream Eve knew all too well, one that she’d heard a thousand times in the past.  Her eyes widened and her hands began to shake at the realization that this may have been her only chance to do something about everything.  “R-Rachel” she whispered to herself.

Eve knew what she had to do.  She wasn’t sure if it was possible, but she had to squirm her way out of this girl’s grasp and try to contact her daughter.  At her current state, she was probably about 4 or 5 inches tall.  That wasn’t tall enough to do anything to Samantha, but it was big enough to try and get her daughter’s attention.  At least, she hoped that it was.  Taking a deep breath to wake up completely, she started looking down at the hand that was holding her in place.

Samantha’s hand had moved a little since she’d fallen asleep.  Her palm was no longer pressed against Eve’s tiny body.  Instead, only two of her fingers rested on top of her.  The grip was tight, but it was enough to keep Eve pushed down against her.  Eve’s right hand was outside of the fingers themselves, and she began to move it, hoping that she would be able to use this position error to her own advantage. 

She pushed her hands onto the first of the two fingers and tried to lift.  Her body was still bruised and sore, causing a lot of pain to spread throughout her body.  She could feel the stinging, but just bit her lip and tried to endure it.  The finger itself felt extremely heavy.  Being nearly as big as she was, she guessed it was at least 60-70 pounds on it’s own.  It was hard and she felt a lot of pain, but it finally began to budge.  She managed to lift it slightly off her body and quickly slipped her arms under it, trying to nudge under the second finger.

As she did so, the first finger came back down on top of her.  He grunted a little from the pressure on her arms, but still tried to push up on the second finger, hoping for a miracle.  As if the heavens were answering her prayers, or not, depending on how you look at it, the two fingers that were pinning her began to move as Samantha slept. 

The fingers slightly curled, wrapping around Eve’s body for a second.  The tiny woman felt the pressure that was being put on her and immediately started to close her eyes, almost expecting the fingers to crush her on the spot.  At the last second, though, the fingers let go of the hold they had on her.  They extended back out and the entire hand began to move down.  Pushing herself as far down as she could, Eve tried to stay in one place as the hand was moving downward.  Much to her own dismay, she was drug along with it.

The hand, and Eve was drug down below the stomach and down towards where the girl’s legs were.  As they moved, Eve started sweating and felt an oh-so familiar feeling.  She could almost tell you exactly where that hand was going.  She couldn’t believe it, but she couldn’t deny what her eyes were showing her.  “No…No, you’ve got to be kidding.  Not down there…not again!”

Eve scrambled with her hands, trying to grab onto something to keep her from going down to Samantha’s crotch, along with her hand.  Eventually she found some folded skin around her crotch hair and gripped it, holding on for dear life.  It stretched along with her as the hand still pulled on her legs and her feet.  Her eyes were filling with tears at the pain she was enduring.  Her head was shaking and all the bruising and pain finally caught up with her, making her lose her grip. 

As she did so, her body was thrown forward, hitting against the hand.  As she hit the hand, it twitched a little, causing her legs and feet to become free, tumbling over the hand and landing on the soft mattress in between Samantha’s legs.  As she fell down, she could hear Samantha letting out a soft moan from above her.  Quickly reacting, she realized that she was free.  Pushing herself up, she tried to run down the length of the bed, passing between the girl’s bare legs.  The pain was a lot of her, resulting in her run being turned into more of a limp.

As she finally reached the end of the bed, she looked down, not realizing just how much of a fall she’d endure at this point.  Her eyes widened as she saw a 25 foot drop in front of her.  While there were sheets leading all the way down, she wasn’t sure that she’d be able to just slide down the whole way without falling off.  She took a few deep breaths before she saw a loose thread near her.  The thread itself was fairly thick at this size and led all the way down to the floor.

She gripped and tugged on it, making sure it was secure, and then had decided to use it to get herself down.  She wanted to take a rest before going, but a shadow soon loomed over her position.  Looking back for a second, she saw Samantha’s giant foot moving and turning as the girl shifted around in the bed.  The foot was quickly coming down towards her and she immediately grabbed the thread, jumping off the end of the bed.

As the foot hit, it sent a wave of air towards Eve, causing her to loosen her grip, sliding down the thread rapidly.  She tried to scream on her way down, but the burning sensation on her hand was taking all the energy she had out of her.  As she made it to the bottom, she fell off the thread and thumped onto the ground.  She violently shook her burning hands around and just laid on the floor, trying to get over all of the pain and trauma she’d just endured.

As she laid there, though, she felt something.  The ground was moving.  Turning her head quickly, she looked to see the cause of the sound… 

Chapter End Notes:

With Eve down to the ground and something quickly approaching the room, will she be successful in getting her daughter's attention?