- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Eve screams out in pain as she is raped by Samantha's smooth, soft tongue, crying out for her daughter to help her...

Eve screamed and cried out in agony as Samantha’s long, moist tongue began to push on her vaginal areas.  A strong feeling of arousal swept through Eve’s body as the tongue rubbing across her private areas.  She felt some slight pleasure, but at the same time, she was in great, emotional pain.  She couldn’t even fathom the despair that was running through her head as Samantha’s tongue began to rape her.

“N-No…Please…Please stop!”

Eve’s cries fell on deaf ears, but Samantha enjoyed hearing them.  She retracted her tongue for a moment and took a look at Eve’s tear-struck face.  She smiled with an evil grin on her face and began calling down to the tiny woman.  “That’s right, slave.  Cry out to the world.  Cry out in pain.  Try as you might, no one is coming to your rescue.  I own you now, and therefore, you are now my personal toy.  You will take the pleasure I am handing out to you this moment, and you will take it thankfully.”

Samantha then used her thumb to part Eve’s legs and she pulled out her tongue again to continue massaging and licking the tiny woman’s vaginal area.  The screaming continued as much as the licking did, and it brought great joy to Samantha’s heart.  She enjoyed listening to her victim screaming and begging for mercy.  She felt powerful and special as she continued raping the poor woman.

After a few moments, Samantha started pulling Eve’s body closer towards her face.  Retracting her tongue, she stuck Eve’s vaginal area against both of her huge lips.  As they impact the woman’s stomach and crotch she began to pucker them and kiss, moving her tongue around as she did so.  Eve’s fears and feelings grew ever-stronger as her torment continued, screaming and calling for her daughter to come back and save her from this torture.

Soon enough, Eve couldn’t speak anymore.  She could feel her climax coming and a million thoughts were rolling in her head.  ‘Oh, no’ she thought.  ‘It’s…really happening.  She’s really going to do this to me…Nooo!’  She whimpered and let out a high-pitched scream as she came, filtering an assortment of juices into Samantha’s mouth.  The girl immediately sucked deeper on Eve’s body, bringing all of the juices into her lips and slowly moved Eve away. 

She swished them around in her mouth for awhile, as if she were taking some mouth wash.  Tilting her head up, she swallowed it all, and let out a soft moan.  Taking her hand, she started rubbing her bare belly and looked down at Eve.  “Oh, little one…Your little juices are so sweet to my mouth.  They were much better than I expected them to be.  I may have to make this a daily occurrence.”  She winked as she finished her statement, throwing fear into Eve’s mind.

Eve was absolutely terrified at what had just happened.  She panted as she thought; worn out from the ordeal she’d just dealt with.  She’d just been raped by a young girl.  Not only that, but by the girl’s tongue.  To add to the fear, the same girl had told her that she might be doing this to her every single day of the week.  Eve couldn’t handle the idea of being raped by this girl every day of the week.  It was already traumatizing to have it happen this one time.  As a reaction from the shocking news she’d just heard, Eve’s strength finally gave in and she passed out in Samantha’s hand.

Samantha peered down at her tiny captive, ready for the next phase of her plans, but tilted her head and sighed at seeing the tiny woman unconscious, having passed out from the trauma she’d just experienced.  Samantha shook her head and began to softly speak to herself.  “Oh, poor little slave.  As expected, the special treatment your goddess has given you has completely overwhelmed you.  I suppose we will have to put our next activity on hold for now.”

Picking herself and Eve up, Samantha clenched the girl in her fist and began walking back towards the front door.  She quickly flipped the lock into the “Locked” position, and began to walk down towards the hall, her soft feet making the floor tremble beneath her as she whistled to herself.  She turned at the kitchen and headed to the bedroom.

Upon making it into the bedroom, she set Eve down on the comforter and knelt down towards the night stand, which was knocked over.  She quickly passed a glare over to the unconscious Eve as she remembered what had happened earlier, with Eve shoving her into the night stand to get her down and leave.  Setting it back up next to the bed, Samantha then turned to the tiny woman and grabbed her from the comforter.  She set her down on night stand and then walked off towards the bathroom.  She had a few things to do before she’d be ready for her slave’s awakening.

Some time later, Eve slowly opened her eyes, waking up from a dreamless sleep.  “Ouch…where am I?”  Trying to lean forward to look at her surroundings, she was caught off guard as a giant hand scooped her off the night stand and brought her over the bed.  As Eve looked below her, the immense form of Samantha was laying on top of the bed, completely naked. 

As Eve looked, she could make out every inch of Samantha’s body.  She saw her curvy stomach line, the four bandages that held back the wounds in the stomach itself, her soft, round breasts, and even her smooth feet.  Samantha giggled as she saw the tiny woman examining her body, and smiled up to her with a statement.

“Are you checking me out, slave?  I know there’s a lot to look at.  You’re goddess has such a magnificent body, but…”

As Samantha was in mid sentence, her grip suddenly became tighter and she began to move her hand away from her face, descending down towards her stomach.  As she moved, she called down to Eve again, continuing her statements.

“…that’s not what you’re here for right now.  A good slave needs to get up close and personal with their goddess, and well, I deserve something nice for that favor I did for you earlier.”

Eve started to get scared again as Samantha’s hand went past the stomach and descended towards the comforter between her legs.  Her entire body was shaking as the fingers let her go and dropped her onto the comforter.  She tumbled over as she landed, but didn’t receive any injury from the fall.  Slowly picking herself up, she looked forward and screamed as she fell over at the sight that was in front of her.  She’d been placed directly in front of Samantha’s vaginal lips, which were being held open by her fingers.

Eve looked up at Samantha, fear coming into her being once again.  She was shaking and tried to shake her head at the woman that towered over her on the bed.  Samantha saw the resistance and smiled with that same, evil grin she’d had earlier.  She nodded her head towards the woman and began to talk again.

“Oh, yes, slave.  I pleasured you, and not it’s your turn to please me.  You’re only 4 inches tall, so it’s tall for you to get up close and personal with your goddess.  Approach those lips and climb inside to please me.”

Chapter End Notes:

As she gets a new order, how will she cope with what Samantha wants?  Will she even come out of this alive?