- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Samantha torments Eve further as she plays with her car as if it were a small toy...

Samantha smiled with delight at the screaming she heard from the tiny car that was below her foot.  She felt a rush at the power she now had over this woman.  Eve, who once towered over Samantha, was now nothing more than a lowly insect, trapped inside a toy-like car.  She controlled Eve’s fate.  She could do anything she wanted with her, and she knew it.  She softly pressed her foot against the car, the ball pressing against the front-roof of it and she rested it there, feeling it slowly pushing down from under her weight.

Eve had been in mid-scream when the foot planted itself on top of the car.  With a terror-stricken face, Eve’s head started spinning when she heard the sound she knew was coming, but dreaded with a passion.  The entire roof of the car started creaking and compressing from the weight Samantha’s foot was putting on it.  Eve’s eyes instinctively bolted open when she heard the sound and widened as she saw what little she could.  No light was coming in from above, but only from the sides and the windshield area.

As she ended her scream, she gasped for air, only to breath in a mouthful of the putrid stench that came from Samantha’s feet.  She coughed further and further, the stench filling up her body and making her nauseous.  When she thought her situation couldn’t get any worse, Eve realized that Samantha had far more interesting plans for her, rather than just stepping on the car.  Eve was about to go for a terrifying car ride.

Samantha, wiggling her toes as her foot rested on the car, decided that she’d have a little fun with the little car she’d acquired before demolishing it.  The tiny woman inside had barely said a word to her, but that was fine with her.  She knew that Eve would submit to her, but she wanted to have some fun with her first.  Putting a little more pressured on the car’s roof, she began sliding her foot forward.  As she did so, the car was pushed forward with it, several inches to the front. 

As Eve watched and heard the sound of bending metal above her, she was soon forced of her current position.  With a show of absolute force, the giant foot that sat only a few feet above her slid the car forward, sending her rolling and hurtling against both of the front-side chairs.  She tried to reach for something as she moved, but all she was able to reach was the level for the seat.  Unable to control her grip, the lever came up and the passenger’s front seat’s back went to a laying position.  Eve’s body twisted as she was thrown against it, twisting around and landing on only the passenger seat, laying on it, whimpering.

Samantha could hear some slight screams and whimpering coming from Eve’s tumble in the car, and she started to laugh.  Causing this poor woman torment was bringing nothing but joy and happiness to Samantha.  ‘This is what you get for refusing me, you poor fool,’ she thought to herself, knowing that the woman deserved every bit of the punishment she was getting for daring to deny Samantha what was rightfully hers.  To further her torment, she slid her foot backward, bringing the car back to its original position.

Eve’s nausea had been building up from both the smell that Samantha’s stinky foot was filtering into the car along with the tumble into the other chair.  Blood was rushing all over her body as the cuts she’d received from the windshield were all stinging at the same time.  She felt like she was being tortured to death, and all she could do was whimper and cry.  As she lied there, in pain, the car began to move again.

With Samantha’s foot moving the car backwards, Eve was tumbled and sent flying forward, her gut slamming into the dashboard.  Blood was forced out of Eve’s mouth as she couched from the impact and her face fell into the top of the dash, right in front of where the windshield used to be.  She was starting to lose sight of everything going on, the pain and the nausea overtaking her mind.  But, as if Fate deemed her unworthy of losing consciousness and not being aware of her further torment, she was bolted awake as she flew into the back of the car as it slid forward again.

Time and time again, Eve was tossed back and forth in the car, each impact bruising her body and giving her enough pain to force her to stay awake.  Far above her, Samantha was laughing, enjoying the torment she was instilling, and having fun sliding her little toy car back and forth on the road.  As she was pulling the car back, however, she noticed something in front of it.  Among the tossing, she’d thrown Eve out the front windshield of the car, landing on the road directly in front of it and her foot.

Eve’s entire world spun as she was flung out of the car and hit the hood of the car.  Her wounds screamed as she rolled on the car, which was moving backwards at the time, forcing her off of it and onto the pavement below.  She fell and hit the pavement with a thud, still rolling slightly, scratching up the parts of her arms and legs that weren’t already cut from the windshield’s glass.  She shook as she hit the ground, but as the smell of Samantha’s foot weakened, she began to get a better grip on reality.

Her body was aching all over, but she put her hands to the ground and tried to push herself up.  Bruises and cuts were spread all over her body, but nothing seemed to be broken.  She got to her feet, but immediately fell back down as she saw Samantha towering over her.  Her foot had left the car and planted itself directly in front of Eve, knocking her off her feet.  Eve stared up, shivering all over as the girl called down to her.

“Well, it’s about time you decided to get out of the car and take a good look at your new goddess.”

Her words pierced Eve’s spirit.  She wanted to cover her ears, but she just didn’t have the strength to raise her arms past the fear she was experiencing.  She wanted to resist, but all she could do was stare up and witness the incredible stature and power that Samantha now held over her.  Not long before, she’d towered over Samantha by a good 10 inches, and now Samantha towered over her like a goddess.

 As she was pondering all of this, Samantha began to move again.  Moving her foot forward, she nudged Eve with her toe, now almost 2 feet long to her, knocked her on the ground.  She then planted her toes directly in front of Eve’s body and spoke down to her.

“Now you know your position, Eve.  You know what I am, and what I can do.  You should not resist me anymore.  If I wanted to, I could do the same to Rachel.  I could keep and love her forever, as my tiny pet.  Now, I know you wouldn’t want that, now would you?”

The nerve had been struck in Eve.  The crazed goddess-like girl was threatening to put Eve’s daughter through the same torture that she’d just been through.  A wave of energy flew through her body, and she screamed up at Samantha.

“N-No!  Please!  Don’t do that to my little Rachel!  She doesn’t deserve this!”

Samantha grinned as she saw the fear and concern Eve was showing for her daughter.  She had the woman trapped, and she knew it.  She called down with one last statement to seal her fate.  “Oh, I’m afraid I’ll have to, unless you do as I ask.  Kneel before me as your goddess.  Become my personal slave and help me get closer to Rachel, or she will meet the same fate that has befallen you.”

Eve was scared stiff at the thought of what Samantha was proposing, but she knew what she had to do.  She knew she had no other choice.  Standing up, she approached Samantha’s foot.  Falling to her knees and bowing down to the toes before her, she called up to her again.  “A…As you wish, Goddess…”   

Chapter End Notes:

Now that Eve has submitted to Samantha, will Rachel truly be safe, or will Samantha go back on her word at some point and shrink Rachel as well?