- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Eve comes to a terrible realization as Samantha towers over her and her now toy-sized car.  Her fear rises as the girl begins to toy with her and demonstrate her power...

Eve was terrified at everything that had just happened to her.  As she removed her arms from her face, she could feel pain all over.  The glass from the broken windshield had cut at her in several places.  There were small tingles of pain all over her body, but that pain would soon prove to be miniscule compared to the fear she’d soon be experiencing. 

The ground had calmed from the quake that Eve had just experienced.  Eve sat, shivering, in her car, still running, and looked before her.  The enormous pink object was sitting in front of her.  Her eyes widened as she saw it move again.  It turned, causing a ripping sound in the ground beneath her.  As it turned, she noticed 5 long digits coming out from each one.  As she tried to keep her head still, she finally realized what they were.

“Oh, my god...”

The fear was skyrocketing at what she saw.  In front of her, larger than her own car, was a gigantic foot.  Shaking as she leaned forward and looked up, out of the windshield, she was filled with an icy chill of terror.  Far above her towered Samantha, who looked down at her with an evil grin.  The wicked girl laughed at the terror she’d instilled on the poor woman, her utter fear bringing delight to her heart.

“Well, well, well.”

Samantha’s voice boomed down at Eve like a loudspeaker.  Her hands were immediately thrown over her ears to shield her head from the thundering voice from above.  Although covered, the voice sounded like an echoed shout.  She started shivering worse as she tried to cope with her situation.  As the voice stopped, Eve looked forward and up at Samantha again.  Her exact height couldn’t be certain, but she looked at least 100 feet tall in comparison, perhaps even 150.  She cowered in her car as Samantha’s thunderous voice boomed down to her again.

“What do we have here?  Someone left their little car at my feet.”

Samantha then rose her foot slightly and patted it back down on the ground in front of Eve’s car.  A rush of wind blew in through the hole that once held the windshield.  Eve’s was blown from her leaned position and pushed against the back of her seat.  The impact had knocked the wind out of her and as she hit, the glass stuck in her arm fell out, throwing around a collection of stings across her body.

Her body was filling up with chills and pains.  Her eyes started to tear up as she realized her situation.  A mere step from Samantha had shaken the ground beneath her and her voice boomed down to her.  For all intents and purposes, Eve may as well have been a small toy, sitting inside a model car.  She tried to move back down into a cowering position, but a wave of hot air blew in towards her, as Samantha wiggled her toes.

With the hot air came a powerful odor.  A wave of sour, foot-stench flew through the window.  The smell enveloped the entire car, causing a disgusting aura all around Eve.  The odor immediately made Eve cover up her mouth, coughing and wheezing from the smell.  She knew the smell of a foot could smell bad, but when the foot was exponentially larger than you’re used to, it was downright unpleasant.  It was like jumping into a dump truck, filled with smelly, dirty socks.  Her eyes were watering further from the smell as she tried to keep as much of it out of her system as she could.

Samantha looked down and saw her victim’s plight and her grin immediately turned sour.  She enjoyed her torment, but was enraged at her displeasure with the smell she was offering her.  She immediately rose her foot into the air and slammed it into the ground in front of the car.  A powerful wind blew at the car, knocking it back a few inches as she called down to her again, angry.

“What’s wrong?  You don’t appreciate the wonderful smell your goddess is providing you with?”

Eve was scared stiff from rushing wind from Samantha’s foot.  As it slammed into the ground, it created a deafening quake and blew strong enough to move the car back what seemed like several feet.  Her hands quivered with fear as she heard what Samantha had boomed down towards her, called herself a goddess.  As much as she would hate to admit it, Eve knew that, for the moment, Samantha was right.  Compared to her, Samantha had the position and power of a goddess, in every sense of the word.

She knew there was no way out of this scenario.  Even if she tried to drive away, a single step for Samantha could easily halt the car from moving.  She lowered her head and prepared to leave the car, but before she could, her hands slammed up to her ears as the booming voice made itself apparent once again.

“Since you don’t seem to appreciate the smell and power of your goddess, then perhaps you and your little car should get more familiar with her.  I’ve always loved toying with model cars and stepping all over them.”

Eve gasped at her statement, knowing exactly what was coming.  She struggled to get out of the car, yanking and yanking on the handle.  The car, of course, was locked.  Too terror-struck to remember that the windows had all been shattered, he desperately reached for the manual lock.  She reached on it and yanked, trying to pull it up, but it immediately snapped.  She fell back onto the middle console with the broken lock, screaming as she realized she wouldn’t be getting the lock open.  From the corner of her eye, she saw the enormous foot that stood in front of the car begin to move.

It came up and left sight as Eve sat there, frozen in fear.  She expected it to have moved forward and push on the car, but it didn’t.  From above her head, outside the passenger’s side of the car, she felt a quake from Samantha’s steps.  The tremor shook Eve’s being, causing her to curl into a ball, shivering and rocking herself.  She’d always been known to be headstrong, but everything about this scenario was terrifying. 

  Samantha smiled as she saw Eve’s cowering figure in the car as she carefully stepped around it until she stood behind it.  She had a lot of fun planned for the tiny woman, and she was about to have her first true amount of fun.  After getting situated, she lifted her left foot into the air and hovered it high over the car.  She kept it there for a moment, and called down to Eve.  As she called down to her, she slowly descended her long, soft foot towards the tiny car below.

“How does it look from down there, tiny one?  Why not take a look through your car’s cute little sunroof?  I hope you’re prepared to get a nice view of my foot!”

Eve shook more violently as the booming voice spoke down to her, belittling her, and teasing her about her fate.  After seeing an enormous shadow filtering out the light that was once in the car, she began to listen to what was told to her.  She looked up, just as Samantha had asked, and looked through her sunroof.  Screaming at the sight, she saw Samantha’s gigantic foot, descending down towards the car.  Too scared to move, she just widened her eyes and started whimpering and tearing up.

She couldn’t move at all as she watched the foot descending down towards the car.  As it got closer and closer, the disgusting, sour odor made itself apparent once again.  Eve started coughing and wheezing, her lungs unable to handle so much of the putrid smell.  She couldn’t keep her eyes open as she coughed, but as she finished and covered her mouth, she screamed as she saw the foot finally coming down and about to press against the car…

Chapter End Notes:

With Samantha's foot approaching, will the car, and Eve, be able to take the pressure, or will they both be flattened like a small toy under the goddess-like woman's bare foot?