- Text Size +

The guest room wasn't as colorful as Danielle's room, nor did it smell as nice. There was a bed in the middle of the room, a night stand next to that, a closet on the other side and that was pretty much it. It was boring room and Matt, for a moment, wished that the city was in her so that Danielle and himself could have their moment in her fiefdom. But...this would do.

Danielle shut the door behind her and carried her little boyfriend to the bed.. She then kicked her sneakers off and climbed onto the bed. She gently laid him down between her stockinged feet. Matt Collins sat on his butt and looked up at her as she gazed down between her knees at him.

“Hellooooooo, down there.” She called quietly. “I come in peace. I have traveled far and wide to challenge you, cute little earthling, to the ultimate duel. A game...of footsies!” She leaned back. From either side of him, Matthew saw the giant stockinged feet writhe as the toes inside wiggled. “Now, because of our sizes, I shall be merciful and give you fair chance. You will do battle with each foot separately, rather than at the same time.” She raised her left foot on its heel and angled it over him. Matthew could smell the sweet cloth and with the faint, but sour smell of sweat. “Are you ready little Matt?”

Matthew Collins was lying on his back. He thought of raising his feet, but since hers were the size of eighteen wheelers, it really didn't seem worth it. Danielle grinned down at him and then lowered her foot. She smooshed him against the mattress. She pressed him down with her big toe, gently. Matt found himself trying to avoid the damp part of her sock getting into his mouth. He struggled under her foot, clutching his fingers between the threads of the stocking. He began to tug and pull his way out from under her. It took some time, but eventually, he was able to get his head out. His hair was in disarray and he had both of his shoes. Wrapping his arms around her big toe, like he was going to hug it, he yanked the rest of himself out from under Danielle's foot. The giant brunette giggled down at him.

“Very good, Earthling,” She teased. “Very few pass the first foot. But! Nobody has ever made it passed, the dreaded SECOND foot!”

She raised her right foot and instantly, he found himself pressed against the bed. Danielle was right footed, so her smooshing was stronger this time. But, this time, he wasn't under her toes, but rather beneath the middle of her foot, near the heel. There was more space for him to move. He was able to crawl out from under her foot and then used her sock to climb onto it. Danielle saw this and leaned forward, grinning.

“Oh no!” She cried teasingly. “You’ve slain the mighty foot!” She giggled into her hand. Matt climbed up her ankle, towards the cuff of her jeans. Danielle’s smile faded. “Matt? What are you doing?”

Matthew grabbed the end of her pants and hoisted himself in. He really had no idea what he was doing, his body seemed detached from his mind, which seemed to be too interested to see the end destination to stop it. As he went up, he brushed against Danielle’s skin. She cried out and her legs went up into the air.

“Matt!” She cried, laughing. “Stop that! I’m ticklish!”

Colins was flung deeper in the leg of her jeans as they went up. He wasn’t complaining, though. She had just made his job easier. He quickly crawled along her jeans, feeling the mounting heat envelop him. Her body heat was making this little adventure similar to crawling through an oven. Danielle could feel her little boyfriend travelling through the leg of her pants. She kept her leg up and, curiously, watched him go….or, felt him go, rather. Once her reached the thigh, he simply had to slide down. It was a slow descent, he was pressed against Danielle’s fleshy thighs, but it wasn’t very difficult to navigate.

Danielle was laughing though. Her thighs were the most sensitive, meaning ticklish, part of her. She went flat on her back against the mattress and kicked her feet in the air as Matt made his descent.

“Matt! Matt! Stop it!” She gasped for breath. She was laughing so hard tears were streaming down her face. “I…I can’t breath!” She rolled on her back and howled with laughter. This had to stop. If she laughed for any longer she would throw up.

As if on cue, the tickle DID stop. Danielle propped her head up, her legs still up in arches. She could still feel Matthew Colins in there, down near her bottom, up against her underwear. She blushed slightly as she finally figured out what he was doing.

“Matt, are you trying to sneak a peek at my panties?” She asked, teasingly. “Patience is a virtue, young Skywalker.” She then felt Matt crawl under her thigh.

In the very dim space, the only light coming from the top of her pants, Matt followed the edge of Danielle’s white panties. He felt his erection forming again in his pants as her rubbed against the soft fabric of her jeans and the silk like touch of her skin. He was pouring with sweat, now literally sure he was baking. Eventually, he made his way to her crotch. In the open area of the crotch of the jeans, since her legs were up, Matt found himself falling right against the base of her underwear. Danielle let out gasp as he made contact against her sexual tool.

“UH…w-whoa!” She breathed. “Hello! What are you doing down there!?”

I’ll show you what I’m doing down here, Matt thought dreamily. He raised a hand and placed it against the giant panties, feeling the lips her vagina underneath. He then began to run his hands up and down, massaging them. He felt and heard Danielle’s legs close around him. He heard her draw a long breath from up above, barely though, thanks to her pants. Like a man in a dream, Matthew Colins continued rubbing, his mouth slightly hung open, a little drool spilling out onto his lips. His eyes were shiny and distant.

Danielle felt what he was doing. With her legs still arched she laid her head back instinctively, and closed her eyes. She had no idea how he was able to do what he was doing right now, but it felt too good for her to really care. She felt a pleasurable tingling down below and, as Matt continued working, it began to grow in strength. And as it did, Danielle began to moan and rock side to side. A hand slide down her sides, along her thigh, and hooked itself into her crotch.

“Matt…matt…matt…” Danielle moaned. “Matt….matt…matt….matt….”

Matthew felt himself being pressed against her from the outside. He felt a surge of excitement as heard her repeating his name. He began, instead of using his hands, thrust his entire body against her womanhood, rubbing against her underwear with the entire length of his body. Danielle began to rock even harder. Her legs began to fold and unfold uncontrollably. Her hand, that wasn’t at her crotch, was clutching and unclutching handfuls of her own hair. Her eyelids were fluttering and her eyes were darting. She felt sweat begin to form under her armpits and between her breasts. The fact turned her on even more, causing Matt’s work to please her body even more. Her hips began thrust slightly with the movement of Matt’s rubbing. Colins was now really doing nothing. She was making him do most of the work herself. Her thrusts flung him up, only for him to fall back against her. He was tapping her repeatedly now. All he really had to do was enjoy the ride.

Danielle felt her climax coming. She was babbling Matt’s name constantly, feeling the last surge of pleasure come before the big moment. But, as it began, somehow, one rational thought was able to work itself into her frenzied mind. Matt was still down there. If she were to go with him down there…

Suddenly scared, Danielle leaped her feet. Standing on the bed, she began to shake her hips like a girl doing a drunken dance at a club. When she felt Matt fall away from her crotch and down one of her pant legs, she shook her leg, guiding him down. Her private section was still tingling like mad and she felt she would soon blow. She closed her eyes and fought the feeling with all of her being. For one moment, she thought it was still going to happen, but, then she gained control and the feeling began to subside. Panting, she shook her leg a little more and saw her little friend flop out onto the bed.

Matt was launched into the air as the giant Danielle plopped back down on the bed. He landed between her legs, which were arched up again. He struggled to his feet and looked up to her. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. There were beads of sweat on her brow. The humidity of her sweat made it even hotter around her. She fluttered her eyes open and looked around her legs for her little guy. When she finally spotted him, she gave him a weary smile.

“I thought we were playing footsies!” She gasped. “Sorry to rain on your parade, but I didn’t want you down there when…the time came.” She grinned. “But, MY, aren’t we excited? You crawling up my pants like that…” She picked Matt up and placed him on the pillow. “I guess it’s time to get serious!”

She rolled off the bed and stood next to it. She pulled off her yellow blouse and tossed it aside, revealing a white tank top. Then, she unbuckled her belt and unzipped her jeans and slide them off. Now, she was dressed in her top and her white panties. She reached down and pulled off her socks and the she crawled back onto the bed, her face looming over Matt like a massive moon that was close to the Earth. She winked down at him.

“Well…well,” She said softly. “I spy with my little eye something cute and tiny.”

Matthew Colins knew what to do. He pulled off his clothes. Soon he was lying on her pillow as bare as the day he was born. Danielle grinned.

“My, my,” She cooed. “Aren’t we a happy little guy.” She giggled and licked her lips. “Well, ready or not here I come!”

She bent down, sticking out her tongue.



Paul Sodders was not happy.

He was standing at the very edge of town. Literally. One more step back and he would find himself falling into the forest of carpet fibers below. He was staring up at the ‘sky’, looking as high up the massive nightstand that sat next to the mini town. He could just barely see the top of the numbers on Danielle Bennett’s digital alarm clock. He couldn’t tell what time it was exactly, but he was able to note that there were four digits on the panel of the clock. It was late, in other words.

Danielle Bennett should be here with them, sleeping in her bed, in other words.

She SHOULD have changed by the city in other words.

None of this had happened.

The hobos also seemed to realize the absence of their benigne ruler. Many of them were wandering the streets of the town, looking towards the door. There had been a brief earthquake as Danielle had passed her room with Matthew Colins in her hands, on the way to the guest bed. For a moment, they had been sure that she was finally coming to be with her tiny little citizens that she had collected. For the past week, she had always been with them around this time. Often, she would be playing with them. But that was not at all what they were waiting for. They, of course, were looking for the same thing that Sodders was looking for. Danielle’s eccentricity made her not really care about changing in front of absolute strangers. The fact that the men might be watching had never really crossed her mind. But, tonight, that seemed not to be happening.

And for Paul, this was a problem.

The hobos had already had a few shares of Ms. Bennett taking her clothes off. Tonight would be a dissapointment, sure, but there was always tomorrow. Paul, had not gotten any share of anything. And he wanted it. He wanted it desperately. And while some of the hobos seemed to be, at first, completely unaware of the reason of their Mistress’ absence, Paul was not. He knew exactly why Danielle was late.

It was because of Matthew Colins.

He knew this, and the rest of the citizens of the town seemed to know it when Danielle’s voice came through the walls. She seemed to be doing something with somebody. And since they couldn’t hear the other somebody…it didn’t take a genius to realize what she had done to Matthew. Even the hobos with their brains fried with cheap wine knew what was going down.

“That damn nosey prick,” Hap Geraldson was complaining to a group of men. “Damn hip-o-crit that one! He comes in here, yabbering that she doing us wrong shrinking us, then he’s off taken her with him! If he was so damn against us being shrunk, why didn’t he leave and let us be!”

“Don’t know,” Another homeless man said. “I do miss the Mistress though. I liked them striped underpants she was wearing yesterday!”

The men laughed like a bunch of drunks, even though they weren’t, hooting and hollering loudly.

“I like them polka dot ones better,” Another man chimmed in.

The men hollered again with laughter. Paul listened to them, his anger creeping up. All they were doing was reminding him of things that weren’t going to happen tonight.

“Damn, man, I want me a glimpse of this,” A newbie of town whined. “How does she look when she’s bare.”

“Well, sir, I tell ya,” Hap said, putting his hand on his shoulder. “She is like a god woman on Earth. You can see the moon shine through dat dere windere, and it just…ya know…hit her skin and makes her glow. She real pretty then. She stands, most of da time, right over yonder and she changes into new britches and, shoowee, I tell you, you ain’t seen nuttin till you seen the Mistress bare. I reckon there ain’t nothing prettier on this planet.”

“Sounds like a real damn show!” The newbie said eagerly. An excited erection had formed in his soiled trousers.

It did sound like a real show, Paul thought to himself. He looked at the men and listened. The more he got an image of Danielle Bennett changing, the more he had to see it with his own eyes.

“It is,” Hap agreed. “But, I don’t think we gonna get to see it tonight. Dat damn, You Shouldn’t Be Doing This boy seems to have done exactly what he was telling us not to do. What the hell kind of man is he if he can’t even follow his own damn advice!”

“I’ll tell you what he is,” Paul spoke up suddenly. The men turned to him. It was the first time that they had seen him speak for awhile. “He’s a damn, self righteous, hypocritical prick!”

He looked at the men. They looked back at him with some interest and confusion.

“Ain’t you some friend of his?” Hap Geraldson asked.

Paul shook his head. Truthfully, he was. He didn’t really hate Matthew. True, he was upset, very upset, with him for stealing his Mistress on his first night, despite the fact that he had said that he was trying to prevent her from continuing what she was doing, but he still respected the guy. The thing was, he couldn’t let the hobos know that. Not if he wanted them to help with the plan that he had in mind…

“Hell naw!” Paul said loudly. “I ain’t no friend of his! Not at all! Not after he’s stolen our good Mistress from us!”

“She’ll be back,” Hap said. “No doubt about that. But I can’t believe that man comes in here with a big stink about what right and wrong and then…”

“Exactly!” Paul interuppted. “Who is he to tell us what to do? He ain’t nobody! This is our city! This is our land! And we need our Mistress to be with us!”

“Well, whatcha gonna do about it, son?” Geraldson asked. “You gonna venture off to find her and bring her back here?”

The hobos laughed. The thought of anybody attempting such a feat was completely laughable.

But Paul said, “That’s exactly what I’m going to do.”

The laughter died immediately.

“Son,” One of the hobos said. “You must have a few bolts loose in that head of yours. You can’t leave the city.”

“That’s right,” Hap chimmed in. “It’s one of the Mistress’ rules. Can’t leave the border.”

“So you’re just gonna let that man take her away?” Paul replied. “Is that it? Let me tell you something, Hap. Dani-I mean, the Mistress, loves that little guy. If we let him stay, do you know what’s going to happen? She’s going to spend all of her time with him. You heard what she said. He’s her favorite. If he stays shrunk, what purpose do we have?”

“That’s bullshit,” Hap said. “She won’t just abondon us, you idjit.”

“Really?” Sodders countered. “You think you would be here if I hadn’t taken the guy on a camping trip? He could have stayed. Then, she’d still have him tiny and she would have had no need to come gather you guys. She’d just be dropping spare change in your tins and walked away like everyone else does with you hobos.”

“Now you watch yer mouth!” One of them yelled. “I don’t like your talk!”

“It don’t matter,” Paul said. “All that does matter is he’s gonna become the favorite. She has her little toy. She won’t have much need for us. Hell, she may even forget to feed us because she’ll be too busy with Colins. She’ll have a nice little ol’ time with him and we’ll just be some pets that she’s long lost the love for. Just some burden that she done has to feed.”

The hobos sat silently. None of them said anything for a little while. Paul watched them closely.

“So, what I say is this,” He continued. “We should head down there and remind Colins that he doesn’t have any business being a tiny man. He needs to either leave or get unshrunk. Either way, she’ll lose interest in him and come back to us as it should be. That man don’t have no right coming in here and taking her from us.”

“But how do you figure we gonna do that?” Geraldson asked.

“We go have a little talk with Matt while the Mistress is asleep.” Paul said clearly.

“Go against the Mistress’s rules?” One of them cried. “You must be mad!”

“It’s either that,” Paul said. “Or we risk completely losing her. Do you want to be a pet, or a citizen of the town?”

Again, there was a moment of silence. The men looked at each other, unsure of what to do. Paul watched them, his hands on his hips. Finally, Hap Geraldson stood.

“Alright…” He said. “As much as I don’t like it. I think this feller has a point. We need the Mistress to be with us, not that damn hip-o-crit.”

The men got to their feet.

“So…you’re with me then?” Paul asked.

“We with you under one condition.” Hap said. “If we’s get caught. It’s YOUR ass that gets it. From both the Mistress and us.”

“Fine,” Paul said. “That’s just fine.”

Hap nodded. The group of men walked towards the edge of town and jumped off the borders and, one by one, leaped down to the soft fibers below to begin their journey. Some of the other homeless men had overheard their conversation and ran after to join them. Others stayed where they were, not wanting to get in trouble with the Mistress and also not wanting to accidentally wind up under her shoes…




After Danielle had given him a good licking, ending in one of the biggest comes he had ever experienced, except for maybe the last time he was here and shrunk, Matthew Colins was now standing on top of her breasts, which were still damp with her perspiration.

It was a new game that Danielle had thought up on the spot. It was a very simple game. Matt was placed on top of her flesh mountains and she provided a nice earthquake that he had to endure. His mission was very simple. He had to stay atop the “mountains” without falling down. Thing was, Matt wasn’t very motivated to stay up. He did, though, for her sake, she seemed to be having fun with it.

So, he tried to keep his balance at the beginning as Danielle rocked her upper body slowly. The wiggles of her breasts were simple tremors at first. It was still a bit of a challenge for Matt to stay on his feet, but it wasn’t too hard. Nothing that he couldn’t do. But, pretty soon, Danielle began to go faster, and harder and he began to find himself not on his feet at all, but rather being rolled around the massive mounds. Somehow, he was able to keep himself on top of her chest. Whether it was luck or not was up for grabs. But, eventually was smacked high into the air and was sent hurdling down. He landed between her breasts. Danielle laughed.

“Yeah!” She cried. “Goal!”

Matt was barely listening. He was between the slightly damp mounds of flesh that he had slept in a week ago. It felt incredibly good to be back. His naked body slid further down like a greased slide, thanks to her sweat. Danielle giggled as Matt reached the center of her bosoms.

“Aha!” She said. She put her hands on either side of her chest. “I got you right where I want you!”

She pressed her bosoms together. Matt felt the air being squeezed out of him as she did. He tried to push against her flesh, but it was impossible. Not matter how hard he fought, the minute he stopped pushing they would pop out to their original fullness. He should have remembered this fact from the last time he was here. Danielle squeezed and then released. Squeezed and then released. Thanks to the lubrication, Matt found himself being forced up and then slid back down. Forced up. Sliding back down.

Eventually, Danielle stopped and reached in for her little boyfriend.

“Ew, I’m a little sweaty.” She frowned. “Sorry Matty. I didn’t mean to cover you in that.”

She held him up to her eyes. She saw he was hugging her fingers. She smiled all over again.

“Then again, you’re probably not complaining, huh?” She teased, fanning her breasts with her other hand, trying to cool them down regardless. She looked at him lovingly. “Well, I enjoyed this little time with you, Matt, but I got to go to bed now. I have to get up early to feed the the guys in town. But…I promise we’ll play more tomorrow.”

She winked at him and then puckered her lips and drew him towards them and was given a massive good night kiss. Then, she tucked him back between her breasts, she had managed to cool them down a little, and laid her head back. She snuggled under the covers of the guest bed, uttered a deep sleepy yawn and then closed her eyes. Pretty soon, she was sound asleep.

Matt Colins stayed awake for a little longer, listening to the soothing sounds of her soft breathing and the gentle thuds of her heart beating. It was soft and extremely comfortable between her bosoms. Almost too comfortable. But, he snuggled against her skin and he also drifted off to sleep. As he did, he thought about the city. He still wasn’t sure that he liked where this whole thing was going, but he was sure that Danielle meant no harm to her little collection of homeless people. Still, he hoped that he would be able to convince her to unshrink them. It wasn’t that he wanted them back out on the streets, of course not. But them being at this size and her not constantly with them was not good. There was a simple aspect of life that Danielle was apparently not aware of called, “Murphy’s Law”. What could go wrong, would go wrong. If she wasn’t extremely careful, something bad was bound to happen.

But, right now wasn’t the time to worry about that. He nestled himself against her chest and fell asleep.



Melissa Perkins, Danielle Bennett’s next door neighbor, peered out her window again for the hundreth time since this afternoon. She eyed the Bennett house for a long time and then took a sip of the coffee she had made. She needed to stay awake. She felt it was incredibly important that she not miss a single that happened around the house next door. She had not seen anything since earlier today. Nothing, and that was why she was worried.

Melissa had been in her garden, behind the fence, trimming the bushes, when Matthew Colins and Paul Sodders arrived. They were apparently friends of that goofball, Danielle Bennett, the weirdest person that she had ever known. Last Halloween, Danielle, who was supposedly a college student, had come to her house with a bunch of little kids. At first, she assumed she was chaperoning them, but, that was not the case. She was just simply among them, trick or treating. She was an incredibly strange girl.

One time, she had spied Danielle, dressed as some Japanese figure (it was her Miku costume), apparently doing some kind of weird ritual or something in her backyard. When Danielle had seen her looking, she merely smiled and bowed to her. Melissa had just gone inside, making sure to lock the door. She had begun to think that her neighbor’s daughter was a little insane. Melissa had never seen Danielle’s parents doing anything to stop her bizarre behavior. Maybe they were just as crazy as she was. It was a possibility that such a thing ran through her family.

Paul Sodders had heard Matt cry out about kidnapping. So did Melissa Perkins.

She didn’t know whether or not anything had happened, but she had run back inside to call the police. She was halfway through dialing when she stopped. True, she was afraid that something was going on in the Bennett house, but, while Danielle Bennett was weird, she didn’t seem like a kidnapper. Then again, who knew? You think you know someone when they do something that is completely unexpected.

So, Melissa had decided to watch over the house. Her husband was out on a business trip in Vegas. That was good. She didn’t need him to interrupt her right now. When he called to check up on her, it was everything’s fine, dear. Everything is just fine.

Nothing had happened since Paul Sodders had run inside after. The pick up truck the two boys had left behind was still there and the lights were still on. Danielle Bennett did not come sneaking out of the house with a trash bag that might be full of a dismembered corpse. She didn’t come out and drive away in the truck only to come walking back without later. Nothing happened. Melissa couldn’t tell if that was a good thing or not. Either the two men were being held hostage, or they were just visiting and the whole thing was a huge misunderstanding.

I might have to go over there and find out, Melissa thought. Tomorrow. If that truck is still there.

She finished her coffee and watched as the last light in the house went off. It was now dark in the Bennett house. Melissa Perkins watched a little longer before finally getting up and going to bed.