- Text Size +

Matthew sat on the couch and watched as Danielle cooked a massive pot of beef stew in the kitchen. She was humming happily to herself, going as fast as she could to fed those hungry tummies up stairs. Matt had told his parents that he was going to hang out with another friend and that he would be home in a week. They had been a bit confused, but Matt was able to convince them that nothing strange was going and that was good. After that he had done what Danielle had asked him and ordered them a large pepperoni pizza. Now, all he could do was sit and wait.

“So what is with this 'Mistress', stuff, Danielle?” He asked her as she tasted the stew.

“I don't know, Matt.” Danielle said, sounding a little annoyed. Matt kept reminding her about how much he was against the model city. “I didn't ask them to call me that. It was all them, I had nothing to do with it.”

“Don't you think it's a little concerning that they're treating you like a goddess?” Matt pressed.

“Well, I am a lot bigger than they are now,” Danielle replied. “And I am feeding them, so that's probably why they're doing it.”

“So you're okay with it?”

“Matt, stop being such a downer.” She said, turning to him. “All I want to do is keep them fed, warm, and maybe play with them a little so I can have a little fun.”

“I would be fine with that if you were talking about kittens.” Matt replied.

“Matt....” Danielle sighed.

“I'm just trying to make sure you remember something very important,” He continued. “It's hard to remember this when they're the size of a penny, but those are men. They're human beings. Other people. They're not just objects or pets who you can keep and play with and do with what you will.”

“I know that, Matt,” Danielle said.

“You say that, but do you?” Matt asked. “Do they houses have furnishing, or are they basically like a shoe box lined with cotton?”

“I'm working on that,” Danielle said, testing how hot the stew was. “I can't afford to buy actual furniture and shrink it. And going to a department store and just taking them would be stealing.”

Well at least her saying that is a good sign, Matt thought.

“The Shelter has only been open for a few days now.” She continued. “It's not exactly done yet. But, when it is, it will be twice as awesome as it is now!” She turned off the stove and hoisted the massive pot and put it down on the counter. She blanked and in a moment it was smaller than a shot glass. Danielle gingerly picked it up and turned to Matt. “I've been meaning to ask.” She leaned close. “Is your Paul friend some kind of...weirdo?”

Danielle Bennett calling someone a weirdo, Matt thought, wow, Paul, you've reached a new low.

“I don't know what was up with him.” He answered. “But I don't think anyone will miss him for awhile. He doesn't have a job, girlfriend, his mom's out of town for business and his dad's resting in peace.”

“Well, I don't know...” Danielle said. “I'm happy to take care of him, but...he just kind of asked out of nowhere.” She shrugged. “Anyway, I'll go feed them and then you and I can maybe curl up on the couch and watch TV. Sound fun?”

“I guess,” Matt sighed.

“Come on, lighten up.” She said, kissing him on the cheek. “Everything's fine.”

She went upstairs. Matt watched her go and then went and sat on the couch. He wanted to believe her, but he just felt that something was going to wrong. Danielle may mean well, but that didn't mean she couldn't make mistakes. If one of those “citizens” were to find themselves outside city limits and in the carpet and then under one of Danielle's soles...

Matt shuddered



Paul Sodders was walking down the row of houses on the south side of the town, looking around for a place to camp out. He wasn't totally sure he was going to live in one of the houses with the hobos. He didn't feel too comfortable with him and he had a suspicion that they didn't like him that much. They had been giving him looks of, “What the hell are you doing here?”. Well, it didn't bother him. He didn't need to associate with them. After all, a roof over his head would block the view...

Danielle Bennett was a lot cuter than Mattew Collins had made her out to be. The moment he saw her, he envied Matt deeply. She seemed like such an nice girl and she was definitely eye candy. So, he had been a little upset when Matt had told him to wait outside. He was being deprived of a very nice view and that was just not cool. Then, he had heard Collins raising his voice. Paul had fought hard not to go in there and chastise Collins for yelling at such a pretty lady, but he eventually heard the word, “kidnap” and that's when he finally decided that he was gonna go in there. He had been pretty sure that he was gonna end up fight Collins and maybe getting him arrested. Hell, it could even end with that sweetheart going with him. It would be quite the shame, but, if there was something shady going on, well, that was what had to happen.

But then...

The lady was running a business. A free retreat of some kind.

Right before his eyes, Paul Sodders witnessed something amazing. The woman had a power. The power to shrink things at will. That's what the model city was for. She had apparently gone around and shrank people and put them in this little town. Paul had been amazed by this that he had fallen silent as Matt and Danielle bickered about legal stuff and what not. All the while, his thoughts going a thousand miles, a new idea had come into his own mind.

Not much was going on in Paul's life. He was broke. He had not been able to find work since leaving High School and trying to start college was a joke. With his mother too busy for him and with her philosophy that he had to take care of his own things, he didn't have any help from anyone. He was so busy that he had little time for friends. Or friend, rather, that being Matt Collins. He had grown aware of this and decided to take a week off from his endless job hunting and his mother allowed him to use her cabin for a week. It was good to not think of his desperate situation for a bit. He could barely afford his rent and, at the rate he was going, it would probably be another month before he was homeless. Just like the fellas he was with now. When the hobo had finished telling Matt off, a new door opened to Paul. He saw a life without hardship. A life where he wouldn't have to be turned down because he wasn't qualified. A place where everything was taken care of.

And, a life where a woman's beauty was blown up to epic proportions.

Paul was quite happy with his new life. That hobo, Hap Geraldson, had told him everything he needed to know.

“The Mistress don't like us bothering her after nine PM,” Hap had said. “So you can't call her after dat.” A smile came to his face. A twinkle in his eye. “But she usually hangs wid us after. It's quite a sight, her leaning over our city...them yams like moons.”

Paul had felt a surge of excitement, a hopeful erection straining his pants. Ever since, he had been waiting for dinner time, not even really feeling any kind of appetite, but feeling hungry for something completely different.

And eventually, the time came.

As he passed one of the houses, he felt a tremor in the ground. An explosion of anticipation went through Paul, and he turned to the massive door that was many, many miles away from the city. There was a heavy sound out there. The sound of someone coming up the stairs. The tremors got a bit stronger and the houses quivered a bit. The hobos stopped wondering around and seemed to start heading for the Municipal Building. Paul followed, trying to keep his footing with the quakes.

Just as he entered the business section of town, the door opened and Danielle Bennett came in. She looked at the tiny men in town and smiled.

“I guess you guys are hungry.” She said with a giggle. Her soft voice echoed across the massive plains of carpet and caused the windows of the city to rattle. “Well, I made some yummy stew, just for all of you!”

She came over. It was like watching a skyscraper walk towards you. As she got closer, her footfalls began to rock the town. Paul turned his head towards the lake and saw water sloshing up from the quakes. Danielle went from a distant mountain to a looming tower. Paul had to could barely see up to her face. His neck just couldn't been that far down. Her lovely, magnified scent blew in the gentle breeze of the air conditioner and the men breathed deeply. She brushed a lock of hair out of her eyes and smiled down at them all. Then, she took a step back and got to her knees, the quake knocking quite a few down as they touched down.

“Oops, sorry!” She said, laughing a little. Gingerly, she lowered a pot. Her breasts hung over the tiny citizens, just inches over the roof of the Municipal Building. If she bent much further they would begin the role as wrecking balls.

Designated servers walked up and received the pot from her massive fingers and placed it on the ground. One of them began passing out the plastic utensils, while another stirred the contents of the pot with a ladle. The other men began to form a line and waited to get their grub. Paul barely noticed when someone offered him the utensils, until they were snapping in his face. He wasn't the only one, either.

As the men began to get their food, Danielle sat next to the city, watching them with a smile on her face. Many of the homeless men were staring up at her, taking in her beauty as they were treated to a free meal. Paul absently ate his own supper as he stared up at Danielle's moon sized, green eyes. He definitely liked the idea of living with a girl like her. He was just hoping that she wouldn't mind changing clothes right next to the city. The other hobos were admiring her too. There were some who were actually more focused on their free food, but they were the minority. The only thing that would have made this better for them was booze, but hey, with a girl that fine they were willing to let it go.

Danielle leaned over the city and began to play with the hobos who had finished eating. She raised a hand and began to gently poke the little citizens. She somehow was able to not knock them over, but the hobos seemed to catch onto her game and began running around in circles. Some of them were laughing as if they were playing with their own daughter. Some of Danielle's hair swung down and the men had to avoid the swinging vines. Paul, with his empty bowl in hand, joined in. He waved his arms wildly, trying to prompt the giant lady to poke at him. Eventually, she did go for him. She reached towards him and Paul ran left, but she psyched him out and followed him and knocked him down. He got back to his feet but was knocked back down by a thick strand of hair. After awhile, the massive caregiver, her cheerful laugh rattling the windows of all the structures, leaned back out of city limits and let the men finish eating in peace.

Soon, the stew was gone and Hap Geraldson went up and pushed the button for the light on the Municipal Building. Danielle nodded at this and then reached in for the pot. A lock of her hair draped across the MB and traced along the street. One of the homeless men went up and grabbed a hair and took a big whiff of it. He smiled happily and stroked it gently. Danielle saw this and giggled.

“Hey, that's mine.” She said, teasingly. She took hold of the strand and tugged it gently. Despite her barely pulling, the man was lifted five feet off the ground. “Come on, let go.”

The man obeyed and Danielle stood up at her full height. She looked down at the little city and it's citizens looked up at their caretaker. She was a towering mass of prodigious beauty. All of the citizens of her shelter stared up at her, all of them in a trance of her pure size. Her hair fluttered gently from the breeze of the air conditioner. She looked like a goddess, and the little hobos were subjects.

“Okay, guys,” She said to them. “Now that you're tummies are full, I have to leave you guys alone. I've got Matt downstairs and I can't just leave him to his own ways.” Then, she did something that would have sent chills up Matthew Collins' spine. She lifted a bright red sneaker and held it over the town. “Now you all behave while I'm gone. Or I'll crush your bones to make my bread.” The homeless stood there, still stuck in their trance. Paul Sodders had spittle come out of his mouth. Just as they pieced together what she had said, she lowered her foot harmlessly away from town. “Just kidding! I would never hurt you guys. You're all my little angels! Be good now!” She blew them a kiss. It hit them like a sweet scented summer breeze.

With that, she left. Her first step towards the door shook the city so hard that all of the citizens fell. They weren't able to get up until she left either, because the tremors made them bounce like jumping beans. When she was gone out of the room, the door closed and all, Paul Sodders remained on the ground, thinking how nice this new life was. Then, he got back to his feet and continued, with a small wave of hobos, wandering around the city, doing the one thing they did best: wait for Danielle Bennett to come back.



Just as Danielle came back down the steps, the doorbell rang. Matt got to his feet and headed for the door.

“Oh, Matt, I'll get that!” Danielle called, running for the kitchen. “You don't have to...”

“I will anyway,” Matt replied. “Don't worry.”

“Are you sure,” Danielle's voice called, unsurely.

“Yes.”

Matt paid the delivery boy and brought the pizza in. He took it into the living room and Danielle brought plate out. They sat down on the couch and ate in silence, watching HOUSE on TV. Matt found he wasn't really that hungry. Danielle's appetite however was not affected by anything going on. She ate three slices and then curled up next to her boyfriend, resting her head on his chest. Absently, Collins put her arm around her and held her. Danielle noticed this and snuggled against him.

“You're warm, Matt.” She said.

“Thanks, Danielle.” Matthew said, smiling a little.

She released her self and crawled over him. She put her face up to Matt's.

“You know Matt,” She said softly, a sly smile on her face. “I was thinking...after the show, it'll be pretty late. Maybe you and I could go upstairs and...” She sat on his lap. “Get a little comfortable.”

Matt sighed.

“Danielle, I told you,” He said firmly. “I'm not letting you shrink me.”

“What makes you think I was asking you...”

Matt stared at her.

“Oh come on!” She said.”Why not?”

“Because I'm not in the mood.”

Really? Hmmmm.” She wiggled herself. “Oh, I think you are...”

She winked at him. Matt rolled his eyes. Thing was, she was right. He had gone happy down below. Her sitting on it wasn't helping either.

“Danielle...” He sighed.

“Matt...” Bennett sighed.

“Danielle.”

“Matt.”

“Danielle?”

“Matt?”

Collins stared at her, annoyed. Danielle was covering her mouth, giggling into her hand.

“Stop playing around, Danielle.” He said.

“It's my house,” She said, winking again. “I'll play as much as I want.”

“Look...”

“Come on, Matt...” Danielle said. “You know I wouldn't hurt you. I just want to spend some time with you. You know...like last time you were here. I wanna do that again. It was the best night of my life. And I'd love to have a second best night.” She hugged him “If you do...I'll make sure you it's just as good for you.” She said softly into his ear. She began to rock in his lap. Her bum was gently rubbing his erection. He began to feel a tingling.

“Danielle..stop it...” He moaned.

“Oh, don't keep going on about that, Matt,” Danielle whispered. She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, cutting him off. “You're stressing out quite a bit right now. You...just need to relaaaxxx.”

She continued to rock in his lap. Matt was now beginning to sweat. He was clutching the arm of the couch in one hand and a cushion in the hand. Danielle reached down and took one of his hands in hers and placed it on her ankle. She slowly ran it up her leg. Matt tried as hard as he could to separate himself from the situation. But then his hand felt her thigh, covered in her wonderfully soft jeans. Then, he felt his hand trace her bum and he felt himself get even happier. He began to moan.

“So what do you say?” She asked, putting her face to his.

Matt was weakening. Flashbacks of a week ago were beginning to come to him. He remembered standing in the carpet soon after she had shrunk him the first time. Him staring up at her in all of her cyclopean glory and beauty. The sight of her breasts before him as she carried him upstairs. The two of them playing hide and seek. Them in the bath together. Just so many memories of their lovely reunion, their meeting after a couple of years. It had been so great. All week while he had been with Paul he had been thinking about it. He realized that Danielle was right. He DID want to. He wanted to very much.

“Well...” Matt whispered.

“Come ooooonnnn,” Danielle teased, knowing he was weakening.

She shifted her position on him. He felt even more pressure applied wonderfully to his groin he moaned. When she settled herself back down, he looked at her.

“M...maybe for a little bit...” Matt slurred. “I...mean...I...”

Danielle kissed him again, once more cutting him off.

“Stop worrying so much.” She said. “I just wanna have a little fun with you.”

She got off of him and sat next to him, Matt felt cold begin to take where she had sat and he didn't like it. He kind of wanted her back on him now.

“Look...Danielle...” Matt began. “I'll do this...but I still don't like that city. It just doesn't...”

He turned to her. Her face was blank.

“Hey!” He cried. “Hold on! I'm not read...”

He felt her power engulf him. He closed his eyes as the sickening squeezing feeling. It was like his entire body was collapsing on itself. He began to breath heavily, remembering how it had been the first time. He was sitting, so he didn't have to worry about stumbling from dizziness. His legs had been dangling off the end of the cushion, but he felt them go into an elevated position. His body began to quiver and he was aware that he was moaning slightly. Eventually, the whirling of his head was too great and he fell over.

Then, he realized how strange it was that he had fallen over. As fast as it had began, it ended. Reluctantly, Matt opened his eyes.

The ceiling was incredibly far away. That was observation one. Instead of sitting on the couch, he was lying on a massive, soft field, which was still warm from his body's previous size. The back of the couch was now a few miles from him and looked like a giant mount of cushion. The wrinkles in the seat were now like hills. Matt sat up, holding his head, the ghost of the dizziness hanging around in there. He was shrunk...again. Once more he was Danielle's plaything.

And speaking of her...

He turned to where she had been sitting. He was greeted by a wall of blue jean that was her thigh. He looked up the skyscraper like woman till he was finally able to see her face. She was staring down at him, her eyes still dull and her mouth still agap. Then, she came back and, holding her hair back, searched for him. When she spotted him, her eyes lit up and she smiled widely.

“AWWW! Matt! You look...so...CUTE!!” She was delighted beyond all comprehension. Even more so than when showing Matt the city. A sparkle came to her eyes. “I love you! You're so sweet! I know you weren't super keen on it, but, trust me, we're gonna have so much fun! I'll take you to upstairs right away! We'll go in the guest room so we have a little privacy.” She winked at him. She reached for him and Matt prepared for her grip. But, just as she was about to grab him, she paused for a moment. Then, a grin came to her face and she withdrew her fingers. “Buuuuut...before we do...”

She raised herself up and angled her butt over him. Matt was shrouded in shadow. He knew he had been worrying about something since ordering the pizza. What was it again. The sight above him made him forget everything he had been doing and thinking. Danielle's rear lowered down. Matt watched as the full moon ate up his entire vision. Then, the soft material of her jeans pressed against his face and it was hard to breath. His chest was flattened and he tried to change position, but the pressure wouldn't allow him. His struggles in attempting to turn only rubbed his happy gland below against her.

Danielle stopped lowering herself. She could just barely feel Matt under her butt. She giggled.

“It's a good thing nobody was sitting here,” She called, teasingly. “I claim this couch in the name of me!”

She swayed herself from side to side, having a good feeling that Matt was probably in a happy place right now. She remembered their last antic, poor little Matt had been enjoying himself and she had almost ended everything without letting him have his moment. Well, tonight would be different. She intended tonight to be a night for him and her to remember. She recalled the morning after, once he was restored to his normal size, he had taken her back to bed. Though she could never be too sure, she thought he had done better for her than she had for him. Ever since that, that totally unforeseen moment, she had fallen in love. Ever since that, she wanted nothing more than for Matthew Collins to be her little boyfriend forever.

So, Danielle Bennett was just as excited with passion as Matt at the moment.

Meanwhile, Matt was in Déjà vu. The tingling down below was growing into an upcoming surge that would soon be too powerful to hold. He was panting like mad and sweating profusely. Her body heat was cooking him like an oven and his clothes were soaked. His mind was racing, no coherent thought lasting more than a second. All he knew was that his penis was about to explode. His legs wanted to be pivoting, but they were pinned. Despite the weight on them, they were still moving a good bit considering. Any slight movement from Danielle rubbed her bum against his groin. He briefly remembered Danielle sitting in his lap a moment ago. Now, she was sitting on his entire body, her butt too big for any of him to manage. And goddamn, he was gonna blow...any moment now he would...

Danielle lifted herself up. She sat down next to him and looked down at him.

“Kitty used her butt power on you!” She teased. “You better be good or back under there you go and next time I won't be so gentle!” She winked at him. She raised a hand and lowered it to him. A finger delicately touched his groin. The feeling of coming doubled and he thought it was enough to go. But then...it didn't happen...somehow...how was that not enough? “Oh my! I think you liked it under my big ol' butt, huh?” She gently picked him up. She raised him to her face and looked at him lovingly. “Well don't you worry, little guy. I've got plenty more where that came from. Just you wait and see! Tonight, will be like none other in you life!”

She drew him to her lips and kissed him. She made sure just to kiss the top of his head, not wanting to get him anymore excited. At least not right now...

Danielle Bennett got up from the couch and turned off the TV. Giving Matt a few moments to let his joy ebb a little, she closed the pizza box and carried it into the kitchen. She placed into the fridge and then headed up for the guest room. She walked, letting Matt wait for the good things to come. After all, the general girl rule was: it was always good to make them wait a little. All guys loved a little teasing...