- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom escapes the ship, but is captured by a huge woman...

Tom held onto the bed as a hatch above him opened up and the bed was launched out of the ship. As he was flung into the air, the bed's airborne systems activated. The mattress inflated and began to start a slow descent towards the ground. Tom looked up as he felt the descent slowing to see where he was.

He seemed to be in a very large room. He saw an enormous table, a bed behind it, and a door. "I must have reached Earth already and the computer must have run into some kind of problem. But I wonder what could hav- AHH!" Tom screamed as he saw a gigantic hand reaching up and grabbing him off the bed.

The enormous fingers wrapped around his body like a straight jacket, immobilizing him completely. As they grasped him, his feet stuck out the bottom of the hand and his head stuck out the top. Tom, straining to break free, opened his eyes after the shock and looked around. He could see the fingers and the fingernails. The fingernails in particular, were painted. They were a deep red color.

"Well, what is this that I have found?" echoed a voice from above him. Tom looked up and saw an enormous face. The face of a woman, probably around 30 years of age. She had blonde hair that reached down to her shoulders and deep, blue eyes. The face lowered down towards Tom and looked into his own eyes. Tom started getting nervous, realizing he had been captured by the very creature he was sent to study. He tried to break free of her grasp, but it was too strong for him.

"A little doll that can talk or move around? Or are you some sort of tiny man?" called the voice from above. Tom, shaking at the power this woman possessed started crying up to her. "Please, miss! Please don't hurt me! I'm just a scientist! Please let me go!!"

The woman looked down at him and smiled. "Let you go? Hehe, but we just met. You're the first toy-sized man I've ever seen. How could I just let you go without having some fun with you?" Tom stared up and got an icy cold feeling at her mentioning the word 'fun'. "What…What are you going to do to me?" asked Tom, afraid of what his captor had in mind.

"Hmm..I don't know" called the voice from above. "You know, I could do whatever I want with you. With just a little bit of pressure, I could pop your puny little body like a grape. What can you do for me, in exchange for your life?" Tom, now scared for his life, said "I'll do anything! Please, I'll do anything!"

The woman began to laugh. "Oh, little man, you'll do anything for me? How thoughtful and submissive of you…I think your goddess has a few ideas we could try." The woman then stood up to her full height and for the first time, Tom looked at the rest of her body. He realized that she was completely naked. He started getting shivers, wondering what kind of chores he'd be doing for a giant, naked woman, as she walked over to her bed and laid down on it. He also didn't like the idea of her referring herself as a goddess.

Chapter End Notes:

What will this woman make Tom do for her?