- Text Size +

It was a normal Tuesday morning, that is, except for Tim Johnson. Tim awoke to find himself two inches tall. He was a sophomore in college, had short dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a stocky build. How it happened, he did not know all he knew was that this really made things difficult. Though he had always hoped for size change, he never actually thought it was at all plausible. All of his life plans were now in pieces on the floor. There was no way he could live a normal life. Yet, it had happened and he was now two inches tall. It may have been Tuesday for everyone else, but for Tim it was the beginning of a new life.

Tim started to make his way to the kitchen. He needed to be noticed, and the maid was coming today. Tim’s hope was for the maid to notice him. Her name was Pam, she was about medium height, blonde hair, green eyes, and was 22 years old working her way through med school. He secretly had a crush on Pam but he was pretty sure she knew, Tim wasn’t that good at hiding feelings. Tim had seen the way Pam looked at him and he knew she would help him. About two hours later, he made it. Travel was definitely going to be a problem for Tim, at this height.

He didn’t have any time to rest as Pam entered the house, yellow gloves on her hands and apron tied. She was like a giantess as Tim stood in awe, almost getting crushed under Pam’s brown flip flop as she began scrubbing baseboards. Tim ran over to Pam, yelling and shouting. However, she had her ipod on and couldn’t hear him. Tim had to practically bite Pam to get her to look down. Once she looked down Tim had to quickly avoid the palm of her hand as she tried to kill the “bug” but after a few strikes she stopped and looked closer. It didn’t take long for Pam to notice that the tiny creature was Tim. In a yellow flash, Tim found himself in Pam’s hand. Pam was concerned and Tim told her the whole story. Afterwards, Pam insisted on taking Tim to the hospital. Tim protested but Pam had the last say. Before Tim could blink his eyes, he found himself in Pam’s purse headed out the door. The darkness was frightening but Tim knew he was on the move.

Tim was now in the passenger seat of Pam’s red Honda Accord headed to the hospital. However, while Pam was traveling down the road, she noticed she was out of gas. So she pulled into the nearest parking lot and got out of her car. To Tim’s luck, the parking lot was at his college. While Pam took the purse out of the car, Tim made a jump of faith, landed on the car seat, and ran out of the car while Pam was busy calling a tow truck. He was no worse for wear after the jump. He appreciated Pam taking him out but it was time to part ways. The long journey across the scorching blacktop was very demanding, but eventually he made it.

As Tim made his way to the college building, he could not help but realize the size difference. If he was going to survive, he would have to avoid death around every corner. He knew that even as something as trivial as a falling pencil could spell doom. Tim slipped under the door and found himself at the start of the lunch hour. Tim had to walk along the wall to avoid any wandering feet. However, Tim eventually made his way to the lunch tables. He saw his girlfriend, Diana, sitting at the nearby table and so Tim began to climb the cold metal table leg. Diana was a junior with long brown hair, blue eyes, a loving personality, and an attractive body. She was wearing a pink blouse and looked splendid today. Tim knew for certain that she would help him. After a good half hour, Tim reached the table top. And in no time, Diana had scooped him up.

She was in total shock and almost dropped Tim, but she didn’t, her smile was that of concern. Tim told her what happened and she just listened intently. After he finished, she gave him a kiss, set him on the table, and went to the restroom. While she was gone, someone walked by, in order to prevent being detected; Tim ran and hid in Diana’s brown lunch bag. Eventually, the danger had passed and Tim tried to leave his hiding place. However, while Tim was hiding, Diana had returned, and put the bag straight up. The sudden shift sent Tim flying, luckily his fall was cushioned by Diana’s salad. The container came loose, and Tim now found himself lost in a sea of lettuce. Before Tim even knew what had happened, Diana’s soft, dainty hand grabbed the salad container and with it Tim.

Diana was confused to see Tim in her salad. Tim tried to explain why, but Diana had already drawn her own conclusion. She told Tim that she could never have a tiny boyfriend anyway and that this was for the best. She then opened the dressing as poured it all over the salad, and Tim. Tim was now covered in ranch dressing as Diana giggled. He then hid behind a tomato as the fork came crashing down, just missing him. He watched as she took the bite of food into her gorgeous maw and slowly began to chew. He begged Diana to free him but she just laughed at his pleas. Tim couldn’t believe he was about to be eaten by his girlfriend. Just when all seemed lost, the bell rang and lunch ended. Diana was disappointed, removed Tim from the salad, licked him clean, and placed him in her purse. As she did, she let Tim know she would take care of him later.

As Diana closed her purse and headed to class, Tim knew he had to escape. He just needed the right moment to make a break for it. About two hours later, Diana reached in her purse for some chap stick. Unknowingly, she left the purse opened. Tim took this opportunity and escaped Diana’s purse. He couldn’t believe he actually loved her. He looked around for any idea of what to do now. Just then, a brown leather sandal came down right beside him. Tim grabbed a hold of the sandal and began to climb as the female sat down. When he was about half way up, she shifted positions, sending him flying into her book bag and knocking him unconscious.

Tim regained his senses a couple of hours later. To his surprise, the female from before was not only staring at him but had him in a pet cage. Tim couldn’t believe what was happening. He tried to escape but the girl just laughed. With lightening speed, Tim was in her hand being reprimanded for trying to escape. He was also filled in on his new life, he was now the property of Melissa Harris. She was a senior with blue eyes, jet black hair, an excellent body, and a dark demanding attitude. Tim made a note to make sure he didn’t make her mad. Tim was placed back in the cage and was told to behave while she went out with friends, and maybe he would get fed when she returned.

As soon as Melissa left, Tim tried to come up with a way to escape. Coming up with nothing, Tim crawled off in the corner to sleep. All around him were metal bars, a water bowl in the corner and wood chips carpeted the floor of the cage. A few hours later, he was awoken with the sound of a bell and the falling of bread crumbs. Melissa had returned and was feeding him. Tim began to gather up the falling crumbs as Melissa gleefully watched. After Tim ate his fill, Melissa removed him from the cage, placed him on the green carpet floor, and demanded that he massage her aching feet. Tim refused, and realized too late, that he shouldn’t have.

Melissa scooped Tim up with such ferocity that Tim could barely breathe. She took him into the kitchen, opened the fridge door, and put Tim in the fridge to cool overnight as punishment. As the door of the fridge closed, the temperature began to quickly plummet. Tim needed to keep warm. He looked around for anything to help shelter him. Tim then found a tub with the lid half closed. He climbed into the tub without knowing what it contained, and as he fell inside, Tim found it was a tub of butter. He tried to get out, but the sides were too slick and the more he struggled, the deeper he found himself. Tim knew he would have to wait until morning and hope someone found him. With that thought, Tim slowly drifted into slumber.

Around six thirty, Tim was rudely awoken as the tub of butter was removed from the fridge and opened. Melissa was buttering her bread and was unaware of Tim’s location as she listened to her ipod. Before Tim could fully wake up, Melissa’s knife lifted Tim and the surrounding butter, and in no time Tim found himself sprawled out on a stack of pancakes. Tim tried to escape but he was pressed into the pancake as the knife ran over him, and Melissa couldn’t hear his screams. Melissa then cut out a section of pancake, Tim held on for dear life as he moved through the air. The humid air hit him like a truck as he approached Melissa’s gaping maw.  Eventually, Melissa did see Tim, but it was just as she was about to take the bite. Tim saw the evil glare of Melissa. She demanded to know what Tim was doing on her breakfast. He told her the story, but she looked doubtful. Melissa was obviously tired of all the trouble Tim was causing her. She told him that she had to get to work and that he’d be accompanying her. She removed him from the pancake, finished her breakfast, and then washed him off in the sink. With that, Melissa left for work.

Tim found himself in Melissa’s cleavage as she left her apartment. She worked at the local diner as one of the waitresses. Tim knew that he had to find someone who would actually help him. The maid tried to cure him, his girlfriend tried to eat him, and his classmate tried to enslave him. While on the way to work, Tim was thinking of ways to escape Melissa, and hopefully find a new guardian. Eventually, they arrived at the diner. Melissa headed inside the quaint building as she tied her green apron around her waist.

The work day started off slowly, and Tim began to doze off in Melissa’s cleavage. As the lunch hour got into full swing, however, things got frantic. As Melissa was rushing from a table to the kitchen, she ran into another waitress and fell down. This collision was enough to free Tim from the grip of the cleavage. Now, Tim found himself face to face with death, as the shadow of Melissa’s shoe grew larger. He rolled out of the way just in time, and grabbed onto her shoelace as she went to retrieve the lunch order. Tim had avoided death once again, but he knew he should be careful before his luck ran out.

As Melissa entered the kitchen, Tim’s grip began to loosen and before too long, he had to let go. He was now left in diner’s kitchen alone with the chef. She was a tall female with green eyes, jet black hair, a ferocious but motherly attitude and a great body. Regardless, Tim had to get her attention; he began to climb up the side of the worktop. In about twenty minutes Tim had reached the top of the worktop. As soon as he had, he had to avoid a spatula slamming down as the chef tried to kill the “bug”. Luckily, the slits of the spatula lined up and missed Tim. He tried to get her attention and eventually she looked closely and realized it was a person. She took her soft hand and picked him up. He told him her story and she introduced herself as Lilly.

Tim began to like Lilly and asked if she could take care of him. Lilly agreed but she didn’t get off work until six. Tim understood and started to sulk off. Before he could too far, Lilly called him back and asked if she could make him some lunch to tide him over. Just then, Tim’s stomach growled and with a giggle Lilly began making Tim some lunch. Tim waited patiently while Lilly gathered the stuff to make a sandwich. As she moved through the kitchen with such purpose, Tim was entranced. A few minutes later, Lilly set the sandwich down in front of Tim; it was a huge structure of lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard on two thick slices of white bread. Tim hated onion. When he expressed this fact to Lilly, she gritted her teeth and tries to smile. Tim knew she was angry and he probably should’ve shut up. While he was thought in thought, Lilly grabbed him and slammed him down on the cold, crisp, lettuce leaf. She made the comment that if he didn’t like the sandwich; he was to be in it. She then added the second slice of bread. Tim was covered in red goo as the weight of the sandwich pressed down on him. He struggled to escape but the best he could do was stick his head out. He could hear Lilly say to a waitress to take the sandwich to table two. Tim felt the plate move and as he exited the double swinging doors of the kitchen, he saw Lilly blow him a kiss.

Tim eventually felt the plate come to a stop and heard a familiar voice. As the female picked up the sandwich, Tim saw that it was Amanda, his ex-girlfriend. She was a year younger than him, had a black bob cut, green eyes, an athletic build and an independent attitude with an evil streak. As Amanda leaned in to bite into the sandwich, she almost dropped the sandwich as she noticed Tim. Her shock quickly turned to deviance as she pretended she didn’t see him. She continued to eat the sandwich, purposely avoiding Tim. Her pearl-white teeth cut into the sandwich with ease and each bite made Tim more scared. Eventually, Tim was all that was left, and as Amanda licked her crimson lips and leaned in for the final bite, she acted as if she just saw him. Tim was so relieved, as Amanda licked him clean, set him down on the table, and finished the sandwich.

Tim told Amanda his story and Amanda listened. After he finished, Amanda agreed to watch over him, but if anything was to happen to him, she would not go out of her way to help him. She was playing by Murphy’s Law. He had broken up with her, and Tim was lucky Amanda was doing at least this much. Amanda dropped him in her purse and left the diner, she had to run a few errands for the party she was hosting tonight. Tim made himself comfortable while Amanda shopped.

About three hours later, Tim awoke as Amanda dumped him out on the counter. She then ordered him to start making the cupcakes for the party. Tim started to object, but then bit his tongue as he saw her piercing eyes. Amanda laid out the bowl and a spoon, and had Tim do the rest. Tim used the spoon as a ramp and with much effort, starting making the batter for the cupcakes. It wasn’t too hard, to begin with, in fact Tim was having fun with his cooking assignment. Just as Tim was about to crack an egg into the large green porcelain bowl, he slipped and fell into the gooey cupcake batter. He couldn’t climb up the steep sides of the bowl. He screamed for Amanda’s help but she was vacuuming and couldn’t hear him. He tried to stay afloat but it was tough.

            Eventually, Amanda came back into the kitchen and called for Tim. With no response, she proceeded to finish the cupcakes as she cursed under her breath. She added the rest of the ingredients, and poured the batter into the tins. Tim tried to get her attention, and when she gave him a wink, he knew Murphy’s Law won. Amanda placed the tray in the oven and set the timer. The heat was intense, luckily, the batter absorbed most of the heat, and Tim was able to survive the fiery furnace. About half way through the batter solidified, trapping Tim in the upright position with only his head sticking out. Just as Tim was about to pass out, he heard the timer go off, and the door open. Amanda looked pleased with the cupcakes, as she removed them from the oven and let them cool. By this time, Tim had blacked out.

            Tim awoke to the sound of party guests laughing and chatting. He tried to move but then remembered his situation. By this time, blue icing surrounded him, and a cherry graced his head. All he could do was wait for the inevitable. Not too long after he awoke, a soft, dainty hand grabbed his prison. The light’s glare obscured her face. She wore a torn jeans, a red mid shirt, and had lips as red as the rose. As she took the first bite of cake, Tim realized it was Diana.  He tried to scream but the music was too loud. Half the cupcake was gone. Diana licked her lips and as she leaned in for the second bite, the humidity hit him like a train. Suddenly, he found himself enveloped in total darkness with pearl white sabers on either side of him. The fumes were too much and Tim began to faint. Before he fainted he remembered Murphy’s Law. With that, he collapsed under the fumes.

            Tim awoke to the sound of his alarm clock. He was in his bed, at regular size. He surmised the whole debacle was just a nightmare. As he removed his shirt, however, he noticed bite marks on his chest. It wasn’t a nightmare, he was really shrunk. Tim was in shock, but before he could blink, he noticed that his nightstand was taller than before. A few seconds later, Tim found himself shrunk again. Just then, he discovered the cause of his shrinking. Two days ago, he was at the mall with Diana and as they went through the perfume department, a sketchy looking attendant squirted him with a weird fragrance. That fragrance must be the cause of his shrinking, and reforming after death. If this was the case, and reforming was guaranteed, then he could get used to his new life. With that, Tim headed downstairs for some breakfast.