- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was a little something I wrote a few months back, and posted to DeviantArt. Nothing special, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

Ian sat down and strapped himself in, lowering the helmet onto his head. The helmet was connected to the chair, and he flicked a switch on the side of the chair. He then went through a mental checklist, making sure all connections were properly made, and his vision began to fade away. It was similar to the slight loss of vision that occurs when standing up too quickly after sitting for a long period of time. His vision went completely dark for a few seconds, and his other senses quickly diminished and then vanished. He then regained them as quickly as he had lost them, now sitting in a chair in the exact position of his room as he had been moments ago, but he was no longer wearing a helmet and this was not his room. It was a mental copy of the room, as he was no longer conscious in reality, but in an imitation of reality, with negotiable laws of physics.

  He stood up, and walked over to the window. The skyline was the same as the view from his apartment, skyscrapers and all. A cloud of dust spread across the horizon, and he had been through this so many times he knew what came next ( this was, after all, his world, his homepage in the web of virtual reality). As the dust cleared, an enormous woman came into view on the horizon, looking at a faraway block with pure lust. From this distance he could only tell that she was a busty brunette. She began to walk through the dense downtown districts, biting her lip in anticipation. Watching this spectacle, as he had so many times before, he debated going out to his car and participating in a more intimate fashion. As he began walking toward the door, the all too common noise of concrete and wood being ripped apart filled his apartment as the ceiling disappeared and was replaced by blue sky and the gleeful grin of a familiar companion: it was Jessie.

  Jessie was the giant doppelganger of his high school crush: long dirty blonde curls, with a stunning figure and a cute face. She had been added as a chance encounter to spice things, but this was the fifth time this particular scenario had played out. She reached in and effortlessly grabbed him, bringing him to her face before exclaiming, "D'ya miss me?"

  "Somewhat," he said. Not really, he thought.

  She laughed and said,  "You're going to have to try harder than that if you wanna convince me you don't  want some of this." She lowered him to her ripe sex, covered only by a hot pink bikini, rubbing him against it as artificial pheromones tried their best to persuade him.

  He sighed, regretting programming her gleeful disregard his opinions, her forceful following of her own sexual will. "I'd actually been hoping to browse for a while," he said.

  "You sure?" She pressed his face into her clothed crotch with her thumb, while pulling the strap back with the other hand and releasing it, emitting an enticing snap.

  He tried to convey his displeasure, but only muffled sounds escaped. Enough, he thought. Jessie was gone, as was the rest of the city. He was in a white expanse, completely nondescript, a place to contemplate his next move. He mentally searched the servers for something that sounded interesting. Unfortunately, with all the other technological improvements of his age, the server display software had not improved much from its condition half a century ago. There were server names, a headcount (NPCS and players), and, luck permitting, a description of the alternate reality being simulated. He looked through the giantess servers, initially coming across ambiguously titled servers, and settled on a 'Jen's Playhouse', population one. He liked it that way,  as he found sharing his sexual experience with a large amount of people somewhat discouraging.

  Popping into being in mid-air, he had about five seconds to survey his surroundings: a pale, lightly freckled girl with straight black hair brought into pigtails, and the enormous chasm of her cleavage immediately below him. Evidently, this was Jen. Her face lit up at the prospect of someone on the other end. He hit her tits and bounced once, before sliding into the chasm and feeling the mass beneath him shift as she placed her hands on either side of her breasts. He had a half-second to watch her expression change from excited to devious before she squeezed, turning him into jelly before he could feel a thing. He was again in free fall above her breasts, and saw where this was going. His next two fatalities did not prove him wrong. A cheap gimmick, he thought, and landed back in the white expanse.

  He brought up the list again and refined his search, thinking 'no fixed spawn location'. Another list of cheesy titles came up, and he settled for 'Wild Surprise', population 7. He decided a little popularity might be a good thing. He materialized in the corner of a room 50 times too large for him. In the center was a woman with her back to him, and a fine back at that. She had long, straight red hair and a light tan. She was standing at a table a few inches shorter than her waist. A few seconds after he got his bearings, her head turned sharply and they locked eyes. She turned around, and revealed a massive purple strap-on. He froze in momentary panic. She began sauntering over, the strap-on bobbing  menacingly with each step, and as she got closer he saw that there were tiny red smears running the length of the thing. As she leaned down and reached towards him, he snapped out of his entrancing fear and retreated into the white zone, his default. 

  He had never gotten used to that aspect of the fantasy, no matter how many times he encountered it, and quickly refined the search further, thinking 'no autotrack' and 'no strap-ons'. A list popped up and he scrolled through, spying a server by the name of 'Cat and Mouse', population 3. He was curious and it had been a while since he'd had a nice chase, so he decided to enter.
 
He opened his eyes. He appeared to be on a train of some sort, and looking out the window inferred he must be on a subway of some sort. He was on the last car, and it was empty. He watched as the car rolled past a station without stopping, and decided to explore the rest of the train for the time being. He stood up and made his way to the next car, just as empty as the last one. He wondered why a subway would be running empty and held up his watch, which displayed '3:22 A.M.'. That might do it, he thought. As he progressed from car to car, he found all of them to be empty, and was beginning to get frustrated as he had spent the last few minutes searching an empty train. He reached the lead car and opened the operator's chamber, relieved to see that there was at least one NPC he could look to for information. The operator shot him a quick emotionless glance and looked back at the controls. "Hey, what's going-" he was stopped mid-sentence by a loud crash, and looked ahead.

  A giant fist had broken through the ceiling of the tunnel about 300 feet in front of them, and opened up as the hand prepared to catch the oncoming train. The operator slammed on the brakes but was too slow, and the hand caught the train, bringing its entirety out of the tunnel with the finesse a bear might have used to catch salmon from a stream. Ian's world moved too quickly and he caught only a glimpse of the giantess's eyes as she surveyed her catch. 

  After she had checked all the other cars and found them empty, she frowned slightly and sighed. A mediocre catch, but it would have to do. She grabbed the front car and ripped off the rest, throwing it carelessly into the side of a nearby building. She spied her catch once more before plunging it towards her sex. She positioned it with the front going inwards and thrust.

  Ian was thrown around the car for a few seconds before catching hold of one of the handrails. He felt the car being moved back and forth, and noticed that the car became dark with each thrust forward, and lit up with each pull back. He looked out of the window and noticed the flesh enveloping the train, inferring that the car was being used as a makeshift dildo. The thrusts became harder and faster, and he was jostled from one rail to the next, doing his best to stay in the same spot. Moans vibrated throughout the car as he was thrown out of the open back door. 
 
He  fell for a second before she caught him in her hand. "Ah, ah, ah. You're not getting away that easily." He had the chance to take in the full glory of the woman dwarfing him: shoulder-length, somewhat messy brown hair partially obscuring a sweet face lost in ecstasy; full, perky tits above a defined, but not unattractive, abdomen; round hips painted by a tight sex and extensively trimmed bush; and long, smooth legs. 
 
She was sitting on her legs, quivering with each thrust of the train/dildo. It was then that he noticed the other two players, both holding on for dear life to her nipples, as her constant writhing threw her tits into a tumultuous state. Her hand began working back and forth faster, her moans becoming louder, as she approached climax. She closed her open hand into a fist around Ian, squeezing him tightly and emitted one last deep moan as she reached euphoria, and relaxed her hand. She took in the afterglow for about a minute and then removed the train from her sex and dropped it unceremoniously on the ground, the operator nowhere to be seen.

  "Now, where were we?" She paused. "Ah, yes, of course, introductions. I am Minerva, and these two are my regulars, Gunter and Klaus." The two on her tits shot her scowls and she chuckled. "But enough about them." She used her free hand to mash each one into paste on her nipples. "What am I to do with you? Ehh, what did you say your name was?"

  "Ian."

  "That's no fun. You look like more of a Hans, don't you think?"

  "Bit of a fetish for German names, eh?"

  She giggled. "So you like it! I'm so thrilled, Hans. Let's give you a little test run, shall we?" She smiled, perfect hungry teeth. She tore off his pants savagely and raised him to her mouth, probing his stiff genitals with her soft, sticky tongue. "So you liked the show, eh? I'm flattered." She brought him into her mouth, enveloping his lower half, and ran her tongue up his back, giving him chills as it went. She slowly retracted her tongue, sliding it across his exposed balls and sent him into spastic euphoria. She removed him to speak for a moment, "I bet you'd like it that way, wouldn't you? Easy thrill?" and returned him into her mouth.

  She bit down at his waist, sending a shock of pain running through what remained of his body. He winced, having set the pain threshold equivalent to a leg cramp. She listened for screams as she chewed, but heard none, swallowed and sighed. "Not much of a realist, are you, Hans?" She asked, slightly disappointed.

  "Not in that way, no," he responded, somewhat labored.

  "Phooey. Perhaps you can be persuaded otherwise." His pain slowly began to rise as she took him into her mouth a second time and bit, severing his head and letting it fall from her mouth and down her body. He saw the cleavage and bounced off of it, losing sight before hitting her abs and rolling down between her legs, leaving a red trail down the middle of her. He wandered the artificial afterlife for a moment, drifting through a sea of cascading darkness before awakening in a bed.

  He got up and looked around. It was his bedroom. Strange, he thought, that she knew the appearance of his bedroom. He'd never seen this done before. He wandered for a minute, checking the proportions and locations of various items before determining that this was, in fact, his apartment. He checked his pocket, finding two keys, one labeled 'bike' and the other labeled 'plane'. He left his apartment and descended the staircase, coming out to the street to find a high-powered Japanese motorcycle  parked in front of his building on an otherwise empty street. He looked the thing over and took out the key while walking towards it, but stopped when he felt a small vibration. He felt the next one more definitely, and the next after that. They began feeling more like tremors with each successive vibration, and eventually became violent, shifting the earth beneath him and swaying skyscrapers in the distance. He lost his footing, falling onto his back as the bike fell onto its side. Glass shattered across the city, and showered the sidewalks below. He rolled over to shield himself  from the falling glass. The tremors stopped and he looked up, spotting a two-mile tall Minerva in the distance. She looked quite pleased with herself.

  "You have ten minutes to bring me the player before I crush this puny city," she roared throughout the city. He was rock hard. A nice touch, he thought. 

  NPCs began flowing out of every door in the city, filling the streets and trying to locate Ian. He quickly picked up the bike and inserted the key into the ignition, mounting the bike and taking off down the street. He ripped past the crowd beginning to block the road and mentally mapped out a route to the airport. The next street was blocked by a mob, and he made a sharp turn, ending up on the sidewalk of the next street before correcting himself. He moved a further three streets, seeing that all streets were blocked by mobs. He put on the brakes, and looked around for a moment. He spied a parking garage and sped towards it, moving quickly to the roof. It was level with a few nearby buildings and he took off, popping a wheelie onto a car near the edge and using it to ramp onto another building across a ledge. He continued, hopping from building to building until he came to a cliff, hesitating slightly and then speeding up, jumping across into the second story of an office building. She eyed his action movie antics with mild amusement.

  The office building's windows had all been blown out and he noted that it would have been more dramatic if he had shattered a pane of glass on his entrance, slightly disappointed that hadn't been an option. He navigated the labyrinth and found the stairs, riding down a flight of stairs and exiting through the broken glass wall in the lobby. The rest of his drive was uneventful, as he had lost the largest crowds and soon had the airport in his sight. Suddenly, an enormous tremor sent his bike flying and he let go, landing on his back and skidding for a moment before stopping. He felt the pain a bit more than he was used to, strange as he hadn't changed the settings. He got up, dusted himself off and began a fast limp towards the airport. He jumped onto the chainlink fence and made his way over onto the other side, spying a lone, old biplane at the near side of the runway and began making his way towards it as fast as he could. He reached the plane and shot his hand into his pocket, retrieving the key and starting the plane. As the rotors began to spin, he felt the tremors as deep as they could be, and the plane bounced slightly. He saw Minerva, taking delight in her path through the city to the airport. He readied the plane as quickly as he could and began taking off down the runway. 

  He shot quickly by the lit markers on either side of him, and achieved liftoff halfway down the ramp as an unfathomably enormous foot shot by him on his right. He increased his climb as much as he could. She turned to face him and sat down, with her sex positioned at the end of the runway. The quickly displaced air pushed his puny biplane backwards past the beginning of the runway, and he increased his climb. She smiled deviously, anticipating his inability to escape. He tried to turn the plane in a different direction, but the controls would not allow him to. He increased the angle of escape as much as he could without tumbling back towards the ground, but alas it was not enough. It was as if there was a force preventing him from altering his course. He narrowly missed hitting her sex head-on and sped towards her bush, full of hair as thick as jungle trees. His plane smacked into one and destroyed its rotor, pushing back a mat of hairs a bit before sliding down into her pubic jungle. 

  When he had reached her skin, he quickly jumped out and began his closest approximation of a run away from the plane as a giant thumb descended from the heavens towards the plane. He narrowly escaped the thumb, an explosion expanding in the little space allowed by her thumb, knocking him back with a searing wind. He felt the pain fully, and cried out. Minerva smiled, and said "Ooh, a feisty one, aren't you? I like that. I think we're going to have a lot of fun together in the future, Hans."

  She brought her index finger to her mouth and licked, before bringing it towards Ian. He opened his eyes in time to see the finger, now covered in a thick layer of saliva, moving towards him slowly. He thought 'quit', and returned to senselessness, feeling slowly returning to his head, torso and then his extremities. He heard a faint pop as his ears returned to normal, and his vision was slowly brought into focus. He was in his room, helmet on, strapped into his chair. He loosened the straps and removed the helmet, and walked over to the fridge to pour himself a shot of vodka. He had rarely sought to escape virtual reality in favor of the real thing. How had she replicated his apartment? And had she been messing with his pain threshold? If she was a neural hacker, she could have learned all he contained within his mind, including his address and confidential information. He contemplated this and its consequences. As he set the shot glass on the counter and began to pour, he heard an unsettling and familiar sound, that of concrete and wood being torn asunder. He looked up, towards the now exposed sky and dropped his bottle, barely noticing the noise as it shattered on the floor, As he was paralyzed with genuine fear and surprise at what he saw. It was Minerva, with a knowing and mischievous smile on her lips.