- Text Size +

Tanya carried Jen into the bathroom and sat her on the edge of the bath while she put the plug in and started to run the bath, Jen had continued to lick Tanya's juices off herself the entire time, only stopping for a little while she was being carried.Tanya looked as Jen with a blush as Jen just kept licking as much of Tanya's juices off her body as she could get to, a little interested in her own taste, Tanya slowly picked up Jen and held her so her back was showing, slowly poking her tongue out and pressing it against Jen' feet before slowly running her tongue up along Jen's legs before over Jen's soft, little ass before finally over Jen's back, pulling her tongue back into her mouth and swallowing her own juices after a few seconds, bluhing darker 'wow that tastes so sweet, now I see why she won't stop' Tanya thought to herself before looking to the bath and panicing seeing it was almost full, quickly turning the water off and standing, stepping into the bath quietly with Jen in her hand still, lowering herself until she was laying in the bath and let out a happy sigh, lowering her hand next so it would act a little like a bath for Jen.

 

With Jen and Tanya now in the bath and Jen started to clean herself Tanya just watches for a little until Jen just sat there and looked up at Tanya, blushing Tanya turned her head a little, giggling Jen moved to the edge of Tanya's hand and jumps out of it and swam around. After Jen had swam close to Tanya's hand for a while she started to swim down towards Tanya's pussy, having been watching Jen as she swam before watching Jen head to her pussy she made some little waves with her hand to wash Jen down past her pussy, sending Jen down all the way to her feet.

 

Tanya smiled and slowly rose her left foot up from under Jen, taking Jen with her foot so it seemed like Jen was on a little island, Jen however didn't at all think of it as an island and just a massive bueatiful foot to play with, laying herself along all of Tanya's toes Jen began to rub herself against each of Tanya's toes, making sure she gave each of them a kiss, gently pressing her lips against each toe and giving it a long kiss, each one taking about a minute before she moved to the next toe, once Jen got to Tanya's big toe she moved herself she she was holiding onto the big toe, pressing herself up against it, rubbing her own little breasts and pussy against the toe. 

 

As Tanya watched she could only blush darkly, not wanting to disturb her little friend while she had fun, but not wanting to be left alone in a way, looking around the room quickly before noticinng that she had left one of her few toys in the bathroom, blushing darkly Tanya leaned over and grabbed the toy, looking at Jen and now raising her foot up into the air and leaning over to pick Jen from her toe, holding the toy close to Jen before sitting her on the tip of it, blushing darkly at what she had just done Tanya then slowly leans close and licks over the toy and Jen a few times before positioning it in front of her pussy.

 

Tanya licks her lips before she softly says "hold on tightly Jen" before she slowly pushes the toy and Jen into herself, letting out a long, soft moan out before she starts to slowly pump the toy in and out of herself, the world had changed for Jen and was still changing, she found herself hanging onto Tanya's toy as she played with it, it getting harder to hold onto as Tanya gradually sped up and the toy got coated in Tanya's juices quickly, making Jen slip around until she finally fell off the toy, landing in the warm, soft flesh under her, only getting a moment to look in the dark tunnel before the toy ran her over, pinning her to the floor of Tanya's pussy, feeling the toy rub over her time and time again, Tanya was still picking up the speed and her moans were getting louder.

 

Tanya's hand that wasn't using the toy slowly ran its way up her body, once it reached her breasts she gave them a little squeeze before pinching her left nipple a bit, then switching to the right, continuing this small process while she starts to keep her toy at a steady speed, feeling herself getting closer, half expecting Jen not to be on the toy when she pulled it out, but she would find out when the time was right, as Tanya continued to play with herself at that steady speed Jen got a chance to get out from under the toy, crawling further into Tanya's pussy, looking in the general direction on the toy but could only just see it as it came closer, crawling in a little further until she decided to stop, pressing her lips against the hot, wet flesh under her, starting to slowly hump as well, hearing a squelching noise as she does. As Jen started to play in Tanya's pussy, Tanya was getting closer to her limit, and being able to feel Jen moving about in her was helping her reach her limit so much quicker.

 

Tanya started to pick up the speed again, short and quick was how it was done now, she was so close and just wanted to get some relief, Jen however wasn't being so kind, doing as much as she could to try and drag out Tanya's relief, kicking and biting when she could, but this just managed to stimulate Tanya more, a few more moments passed and all that could be heard was a loud moan, quickly pulling her toy out as she came, her juices squirting into the water, panting softly and looking around in the water for Jen, unable to see her Tanya assumed Jen was still in her and decided to just leave her for now. Jen was still in Tanya's pussy, but she couldn't do anything as she was stuck in there thanks to all of Tanya's juices, unable to do anything but stay where she was and go along for the ride.

 

About ten minutes past before Tanya stood and got out of the bath, having one last look for Jen in the water just before she pulled the plug, leaning down and picking her towel up and starts to rub it over her body slowly, making sure to get every little inch of her body, walking into her room and getting a pair a clean white panties and putting them on, then finding an old shirt and putting that on, it was a little tight but it was on, Tanya then started to look for some old dolls clothes that she hoped would fit Jen, so that way Jen wouldn't have to go around naked all the time.

Chapter End Notes:

Hello, sorry this chapter took a while to get up, been sorta busy, also sorry for any spelling mistakes there may be