- Text Size +

Tanya smiled to herself a little as she looked at herself in the mirror, the nineteen year old had been kicked out of home after she told her parents that she was a lesbian, Tanya wasn't exactly an extremely attractive girl but she got quite a lot of attention for the girls.

Standing at about four foot ten, her long brown hair made its way down to her shoulders, curly just a little at the base, wearing a tight fitting white shirt which let everyone get a good idea as to her C cup breasts, and a pair of tight fitting jeans showed of her well shaped ass quite nicely. 

 

Tanya put down her hair brush and stares at herself in the mirror for a little while, taking a deep breathe before turning and walking to her bed and sitting on it, while she slips on her old sandals that were starting to wear through.

Leaving her room and walking through her small living room then out the front door, locking it behind her "alright, today I need to find a job or sell the house" she says to herself, feeling a little worried but did her best not to show it.

 

Tanya had made her way into town and met up with some of her friends and gossiped for a while, she then looked at the time on her phone and said some quick good byes before running off to her first job interveiw.

Arriving just in time to her interveiw, she kept calm the entire way though until she was done and told they would get back to her, standing and bowing before leaving, putting her hand to her chest as she walked out and breathed quickly for a minute "wow that was a lot harder than I though" she said to herself quietly before quickly making her way home.

 

As Tanya arrived home she slowly unlocked and opened the door, pausing for a second as she entered, something didn't feel right to her, walking further into the house and closing the door behind her quietly, then slowly slipping her sandals off and slowly walks around barefoot, looking in each room.

Finding nothing in the kitchen, living room or the spare room, she gulps a little and heads to her bedroom and slowly pokes her head in and looks around before walking into her room, checking under her bed and in her closet, she then looks to her bathroom and slowly walks over to it, as she steps in she freezes and covers her mouth to stop herself screaming, there sitting in her sink was a tiny little girl.

 

The tiny girl hadn't noticed Tanya and just continued to sit there, she had managed to plug the sink and fill it with some warm water and appeared to be having a bath, it wasn't until she turned to get out that she saw Tanya standing there with her mouth covered, the tiny girl screamed a little and tried her hardest to get out of the sink but found she couldn't, she just slid back into the water with each attempt.

Tanya watched the entire thing, slowly moving close and picking the tiny girl up on one of her attempt to get free, the tiny girl fitting in her hand easily, Tanya smiled a little and brought her other hand to touch the tiny girl a little, Tanya had to admit that the tiny girl's skin felt nice and so smooth to the touch, giving her a little squeeze and listens to the noises the tiny girl lets out.

 

After a few minutes of playing with the girl Tanya finally finds some words to say "um hello, uh who are? and why are you in my house?" the tiny girl slowly opened her mouth to speak but when she went to speak all that came out was a small squeaking noise, unable to help herself Tanya giggles a little at the squeaking noises, but that seemed to get the tiny girl going "h-hey, you wo-wouldn't be a-able to talk fine if you saw someone huge" the tiny girl says defensivly, this just got a nod from Tanya how did agree "yes well that may be true, but I'm not tiny like you, so who are you?" she asks again.

The tiny girl slowly opens her mouth to answer "I-I'm Jen and I-I'm a uh a fairy" hearing this Tanya blinks a few times "a fairy?" she asks, not beliving this at all, from all the fairy tales she had heard fairies had wings, and this one didn't "if your'e a fairy where are you wings?" she asks and squeezes Jen a little, not licking this Jen starts to wiggle around in Tanya's hand "ow p-please put me down I-I'll talk" Jen say with her eyes closed, Tanya quickly opens her hand and puts Jen down on her leg, she wasn't actually trying to hurt her.

 

Jen slowly sits herself up on Tanya's leg and actually stares at it for a bit, slowly running her hand along Tanya's leg for a second before looking up to Tanya "um wings, uh I don't get my wings until I turn twenty, that is the age all faries get their wings and magically power" Jen says, Tanya nods a little and gently slids her hand under Jen and brings her close to her face to look at you "you must have a while to go, you don't look older than like fifteen" Tanya says, this just got Jen blushing "r-really you think so? well I'm actually nineteen" Jen says and holds her cheeks to try and hide her blush.

Tanya also blushes just a little upon hearing this, but something was also bugging her "um how did you get here? if you can't fly and you have no magic and why did you come here?" Tanya asks, this got a little giggle from Jen "um well one of my friends asked if I would try some potions for her, I said I would and um well one brought me here, I really don't know how or why"

 

Tanya nods a little "so how are you going to get back? and if you can't get back you can stay here" Tanya says which quickly results in Jen jumping up "r-really? I can stay, oh thank you so much" Jen says excitedly and drops to her hands and knees and kisses Tanya's hand a little, Tanya giggles a little and brings her hand closer and places a kiss on Jen's back, Jen looks up at Tanya blushing a little after she was kissed "um thank you, uh I will do anything you want me to do to make it up for you" Jen says and winks a little, Tanya giggles a little and gently rubs Jen's back with a single finger "well I'll keep that in mind alright" Tanya says and slowly stands and carries Jen out of her room.

Once out of her room Tanya takes Jen to the kitchen and sits her on the bench while she finds some food, turning back with an apple and gets a knife from the draw and cuts off a small part and holds it out for Jen, happily Jen takes it and starts to eat the apple she was given quickly, Tanya smiles and starts to eat the rest of the apple until she got to the core when she throws it out "so Jen where do fairies live?" Tanya asks, it was something that she had always wanted to know "well fairies like in another world kind of, but it is in this world, just humans can't see us or touch us" Jen says and starts to stand up and walk to the edge of the bench and look Tanya over.

 

Tanya grins as Jen and picks her up and leans down to put her on the floor, standing back up fully and looking down at Jen, Jen herself was a little surprised to find herself on the floor looking up at Tanya, who to her was like a goddess, Jen slowly moves closer to Tanya's feet and drops to her knees and starts to kiss Tanya's toes over and over, looking down at Jen, Tanya has a little confused look on her face "um what are you doing that for?" Tanya asks before Jen quickly moves back "oh uh sorry its just I um, I really like feet" Jen admits and turns her head a little to the side, grinning Tanya leans down again and gently picks Jen up and move to the living room and sits on the couch before she puts Jen down on the floor again, between her feet.

 

Jen looks from left to right at the feet that were on either side of her, about to go to the left Jen found the right coming at her and grabbing her between the big toe and the one next to it "lets play a little game Jen" Tanya says with a smile "all you have to do is kiss each of my toes, and I will try and stop you, I'll give you a minute to do it, fail and I choose something to so to you, win and you choose something to do to me" Tanya explains and finds Jen had already started and finished with the foot that had grabbed her before she had wiggled free and made it to the other foot, smiling Tanya quickly moves her foot when Jen had one toe left to kiss, not giving up Jen jumped at the foot and managed to land on it, just to find herself being lifted with the foot before coming back down hard, luckily as she was brought back down she managed to kiss the toe, Tanya smiles a little and picks Jen from her foot "alright winner, you managed to do it, so what do you want?"

 

Jen smiles and pants a little while she thinks, finally thinking of something "I want you to be naked until tomorrow" Jen says, this resulted in Tanya blushing darkly "um y-yea alright fine" Tanya says and takes Jen to her room, sitting Jen on her bed while she goes into the bathroom and closes the door while she undresses.

Chapter End Notes:

If anyone wants to give some honest opinions about what I could inprove on, what you liked, stuff like that it would be appreciated, also more will be coming eventually.