- Text Size +

Chapter 2
 
"Excuse me, miss," Paul said, approaching the alien girl. "Do you need help?"

The girl looked down at him, like an adult at a child. Paul stood four feet away from her, smiling. Luke and Dennis watched from the house, not even taking a breath. Paul hardly reached her thighs.

The girl replied in an unknown language. It sounded a bit like Russian.

"I'm sorry, do you speak English?", Paul asked, still smiling.

The girl raised an arm and opened a small box sued in the sleeve of her suit. Its fabric looked a bit like cotton, but Paul could see it was made of an unknown, alien material, almost looking like a liquid. She pushed a few buttons, closed the box and lowered her arm again.

"We have language compatibility now," she said, in perfect English.

"Err, yes...I asked if you needed help?" Paul said, a bit baffled.

"No. Everything is fine. Perfect, as a matter of fact," she added, looking gleefully at the cone. "I'm going to be the next driver. Oh, this is great!"

"Well, instead of talking here outside....o no, you can't come in, you wouldn't fit. But maybe the garage, yes? It's big, and we only have one car. Plenty of room, heh, heh." Paul pointed towards the garage, which was located next to their house.

"No thanks," the girl said. "I must register this first. The computer saves the time I found it, and the one with the fastest time becomes the next driver....I'm sure it'll be me!"

She grinned broadly as she went back inside her ship, obviously to register the time she found this cone-like thing. After a short while, she emerged again, smiling happily.

"I'm sure I'm the first! Then, I shall be the Technocrat’s personal driver! O, joyous day! We must celebrate! Come aboard, I'll tell you all you want to know! Come, ask your friends -yes, I've seen them- to come aboard as well. I suppose you have never been in a space vessel, since your species -humans, right?- hasn't developed space flight yet."

"OK...." Paul said, a bit overwhelmed by her swift invitation and went back inside. Dennis and Luke stood in the kitchen, a thousand questions burning in their minds. But Paul spoke first.

"She is harmless, I suppose. And she wants us to come aboard her vessel. Then, she'll tell us everything. And she knows you are here.", he added.

Reluctantly, the trio went outside. They had indeed never been inside a space ship, but what if this alien was going to abduct them? After some hesitation, they entered the ship, their curiosity winning from their fear.

The ships' interior looked like a cockpit, all kinds of devices, screens and gizmo's blinking, beeping, rotating. A couple of closed doors indicated there were other rooms, but what they contained was not revealed. The girl sat down in a chair, which seemed to be the pilot's seat. There were a number of free chairs, each more than twice the size of a terrestrial one.

Now inside the ship, they could clearly see their "host". She was not that beautiful, but had pretty features. Auburn hair, as they already saw, reaching her shoulders. Gray eyes. But that height.... She was formidable! Sitting in the chair, she still towered three feet over the standing trio.

"From what planet are you?" Paul asked. Dennis was hiding behind Luke, looking up at her in fear.

"I'm from a planet called Krawalon," she said. "And I was looking for the cone."

"You mean that black object?" Paul asked.

"Yep. I needed it to get the job.  Now, I've got the set complete. Oh, by the way, you can call me Marian."

The trio introduced themselves, Dennis a bit reluctant, and shook hands. Marian's hand covered theirs as well as their wrists easily. "Please, have a seat," Marian said.

The three guys sat down, after having climbed in a chair. It could contain all three of them with ease.

"What job are you talking about?", Paul inquired. "You said something about driving?"

"Well, I can become the personal driver of the Technocrat," Marian said, her face shining with glee. "Imagine, me, driving the Technocrat around the Krawalonian Technocracy! I can talk to him in private every time I do so. Oh, the gods are smiling upon me today," she giggled, rubbed her huge hands happily.

Paul only understood half of what she was talking about. But he deduced this "Technocrat" was an important person on her world, perhaps even the leader.
 
"And you need a cone to do so?", he inquired.

"No, no. I need six items, six different shapes. I already found the other five, the sphere, cube, pyramid, cylinder and prism. Now, I've got the cone as well. And that means I am eligible for driving the Technocrat."

"Can you explain?", Paul asked.

"Well," Marian said, "As I said, I come from a planet called Krawalon. It orbits a star you humans call "Algol". It is about 94 light-years from here....and we possess many colonies on other planets  in other star systems. I understand you humans cannot travel beyond the speed of light, not even reaching a fraction of that speed. No matter.
We are a united people, calling ourselves "Krawalonians". We live under the enlightened rule of the Technocrat, a person being genetically modified and raised to be a benevolent, rational and just leader. It is a great honor to be in his (or her) presence. So you can understand I'm happy to become his personal driver.
The Technocrat needs to inspect his many planets, visiting them and attend ceremonies and political meetings. He needs a driver to pilot him save and quick from one place to another in his ship. Recently, his driver died, and a successor is needed. Or should I say "was", because I'm going to be it!"

The trio listened with interest. Marian told them a lot more. Her home world possessed technology mankind could only dream of. The small device in the sleeve of her suit she activated earlier was a universal translator, hence they could understand each other now. The ship they were in was hers, equipped with all kinds of computers, screens, receivers and the like.

"Err, yes, but what of this cone?", Dennis suddenly asked.

"Well, to test the would-be drivers, a number of tests are done. The last and most difficult one is finding six objects being spread throughout the Technocracy. The first one having collected the complete set is the next driver, as I mentioned. For every contestant, a set of six shapes is released, by the way, but it doesn't matter which ones you find. You need a complete set, and you need to be the first to collect it to pass the test.
These objects have rudimentary artificial intelligence, knowing where to go and hide. You need to be a good driver to find one of them, let alone all six, if I may say so myself....Imagine, one was located inside this huge asteroid orbiting Riel....but I found it, heh, heh.
Now, this cone must have a malfunction. I found it in the Alpha Centauri system, the one closest to your Solar system and outer border of our empire, but as I was about to retrieve it, it suddenly ignited its engines again and flew away. It was not supposed to do so, certainly not to cross the border and fly to Earth, since your planet lies beyond Krawalonian territory. I am even not allowed to be here, officially, since it is a capital offence to cross the galactic border. But no one needs to know that. The computer, praise the gods, only registers the time I found it, not the place."

Marian grinned.
"Yes, we know a lot about you humans. Radio waves from your planet reach our listening posts on Alpha Centauri for decades now," , she told the trio to their great astonishment.
"We can receive every TV channel on Earth,” she continued, and demonstrated this by switching a screen in the cockpit on. It showed CNN. She also mentioned the reason why mankind never received Krawalonian messages was that her people didn't use radio waves anymore to transit data for two hundred (Terran) years, and that it was forbidden to contact any species that hadn't founded a colony outside their own Solar system yet.
"We know your languages, parts of your different cultures, level of science and technology and the like. We even enjoy many of your TV shows. I personally love the Star Trek series. It's very popular on our worlds."

"Great," Luke said, who liked the series as well. It was the first time he spoke, and Marian smiled at him.

"Well, I've got enough time left for a celebration," Marian said, raising from her seat. Then, to the trio's amazement, she started to undress. She took of her boots and opened her white spacesuit.
Within ten seconds, she stood naked before the guys, revealing a fantastic body. It would have been extremely good looking if her body had been about 5'7 or so, but her 17-foot frame made it awesome. A colossus of female flesh, standing in full glory before the seated trio. To the guys' astonishment and happiness, Marian was indeed the owner of a huge pair of tits. They'd have looked huge yet firm on a girl of normal height, but, being in proportion with her huge body, they were enormous, colossal, stupendous mountains of lust-triggering meat. What a sight to see! A goddess of lust, her body begging to be taken. Paul and Luke developed instantly a hard-on.

"What are you waiting for? Undress! Let's fuck!", Marian invited. "I thought you humans liked to fuck. On my world, we fuck all the time. Come on, remove your clothing and let's have a party!"