- Text Size +

Catfight XL

by Vaalser4


Chapter 1

Paul, Dennis and Luke were in their early twenties, and they had already "made it". The trio founded an internet company when they were still at school and sold it for the generous sum of $40,000,000 three years later. Now, they lived together in a large house outside Boston, living their lives as they wanted to. No jobs, only spare time, the interest of their wealth providing them with plenty of cash. They spent most of their time playing computer games, especially the "build and conquer" genre, as well as sports games. At Saturday, they usually went to the city to have some fun and sometimes picked up one or more girls, spending a "pleasant night" at home. A hired cleaner came two times a week, taking care of their house. She brought microwave meals with her, as well as other foods, so they did not need to pay attention to fill the fridge either.
For more than a year the trio lived this life, which some people might call arrogant, lazy and pointless, others heaven on Earth. And they would have continued this for many years, if not for that very day.
Paul and Luke were playing a basketball game on their computer against each other, accompanied by the snide comments of a watching Dennis. Suddenly, a loud "BANG!" was heard, accompanied by a small quake.

"What was that?" Luke asked, pausing the game with a keyboard stroke.

"Did something fall down?", Dennis wondered, looking around.

"It came from the garden," Paul said. He got up and looked out of the window. "Hey! What's that?" He could see a large, black object lying in their garden, smoke emerging from its sides. It was shaped like a cone and about two feet high.

"Maybe it's a bomb," Dennis said. He and Luke had joined Paul.

"We should call the police. Or the army," he continued. "It might..." He was dumbstruck in mid-sentence.

From out of the sky, another object descended. It was easily half the size of their house, grey, metallic, and landed about ten feet from the black cone. It looked a bit like a space shuttle.

"What the hell?" Luke said.

"A UFO?" Paul asked, eyes wide open.

"We should call the police." Dennis winched. He was afraid.

The three guys kept looking, and were totally dumbstruck when they saw what happened next.

A door, situated in the side of the object, opened after a couple of seconds and a large figure emerged from it. It was tall, about 17 feet, but looked human in appearance and it was wearing a white suit.
The alien had a pretty face, looking like a human girl in her mid twenties. Auburn hair, Caucasian skin. Human all over (the trio noticed two large bumps protruding from her chest, indicating very big breasts), but for her height. She was huge!
The alien kept looking at the cone, a smile on her face. It was the kind of facial expression one had when finally arrived at a holiday destination. She seemed oblivious to the trio watching her from the window a couple of feet away. Or ignoring them.

"What the f...", Luke said. The other two were too baffled to speak. The alien girl suddenly looked around her, and the trio ducked simultaneously as its head turned towards the window.

"It's an alien!" Dennis winced. "We're going to be abducted."

"We should really call the police," Luke said in a low voice.

"Yeah, right," Paul said. They'll believe us immediately. "Hello, a large UFO landed in our garden and a large alien has come to get us. Please sent a patrol car," he mocked a telephone call.

"What do we do?" Dennis whispered.

Paul looked cautiously out of the window again. "It has quite some tits, it seems," he remarked, grinning.

"Hush! It...she might hear us...", Dennis said.

"I'm going outside," Paul said after a while.

"Are you mad?" Dennis said. "We should really call the police. I'm not going to repeat it again."

"Oh, yeah. And what do we tell them? There is an alien girl in our garden, three times as tall as we are. Ha! They would ask us what we smoked," Paul said and went towards the back door.

"He's mad. Stupid," Dennis winched. Luke said nothing, but kept looking out of the window. The girl was examining the cone in her hands again when they heard the back door opening and saw Paul coming out, approaching her.