- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I thought this might make things more interesting :)

I do not own the characters or anything in this story. The only part that is me is the plot. The rest belongs to Toei Animation and Funimation.

Luffy spent the majority of the night unconcious. Everytime he woke up the maximum amount of time he was able to stay awake was 4 minutes. Hancock however, slept like a baby. She woke up and pulled Luffy out and shook him awake. He woke up and saw her mouth heading straight for him for a kiss. Once againt Hancock licked his whole body then stared at him. Luffy wasn't sure what to do so he just smiled at her.

Hancock: 'Did you sleep well sweetie? wasn't it a bit smelly in there?'

'Yes it was' Luffy thought to himself, but he couldn't be disrespectful so once again he lied.

Luffy: 'Nothing from you could ever smell bad, Mistress.'
Hancock: 'Wow, really? thats so good to hear!' Thank you Luffy!'
Luffy: 'No, Thank YOU Mistress.'

Hancock gave Luffy another kiss then her face turned serious.

Hancock: 'I have some news Luffy.'
Luffy: 'Yes, Mistress?'
Hancock: 'Yesterday, as I was about to sleep, I sensed something with my Kenbunshoku Haki. Your crew was planning to come and save you, but don't worry, I took care of it.'
Luffy: 'What exactly did you do, Mistress?'

A grin appeared on Hancocks face.

***************************ON THE SUNNY********************************

Usopp: 'Uh, where am I? Huh? WHAT'S GOING ON!? I'M TINY!'

'Anyone here?'

Usopp: 'THAT'S ZORO! ZOROOO! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!'
Zoro: 'Usopp? where are you?
Usopp: 'On the floor, right next to my bed!'
Zoro: 'Don't move, I'm coming!'

Zoro ran up to Usopp with an expression very similar to his.

Both: 'WHAT'S GOING ON!?'
Chopper: 'HEY! GUYS!'

Zoro and Usopp both looked up and saw Chopper, Franky and Brooke approaching.

Franky: 'What's happened here? And wheres Sanji?'
Sanji: 'Right here'

Sanji slowly emerged from behind one of the beds.

Sanji: 'I've been up for about an hour now trying to figure out what happened and then I realised something. This could be what happened to Luffy. Nami said she found his clothes and strawhat on the floor. He could have shrunk too!'
Usopp: 'But we've spent the past two days searching that island! what if he followed us and is now lost there?'
Zoro: 'Listen, Luffy can take care of himself. Right now we need to concentrate on what's happened to us.'

At that moment Nami and Robin walked in.

Nami: 'GUYS! WAKE UP WE NEED TO SET SAIL NOW!'
Robin: 'They don't seem to be here...'
Nami: 'And their clothes are in a pile on the floor... this is exactly what happened to Luffy. What's going on?'

Both of the girls started to walk into the room.

Zoro: SHIT THEY'RE COMING THIS WAY! SPLIT UP!'

Everyone went and hid behind the beds, except for one.

Zoro: 'Sanji you idiot what are you doing!? Get over here and hide now!'
Sanji: 'I-I Cant.'
Zoro: What do you mean "You cant?" come here now or you'll die.'
Sanji: 'I want to but my legs won't move. They're frozen!'
Zoro: 'IDIOT, STOP PLAYING AROUND AND COME HERE'

As Zoro finished that last sentance, Robin stepped on Sanji.

All: 'SANJI!!!'
Zoro: 'That idiot, what was he doing?'

Robin: 'They're definately not here Nami, let's go.'

Robin started to move. As she did, everyone noticed that Sanji was stuck to her foot as she walked away.

Zoro: 'We have to go after them and get that idiot.'
Usopp: 'We can't Zoro, it would be too risky. Sanji is gone, we have to try to stay together from now on so that we don't lose anyone else.'
Zoro: 'You idiot, didn't you notice? theres not a single blood stain anywhere. He may still be alive. He maybe a nuisance but he's a fellow crewmember and I won't let him die. Now I'm going to get him, if you don't wanna come then fine.'
Usopp: 'Y-Your right Zoro, I was being selfish, we should go after them.'
Zoro: 'Then enough of this pointless chatter. Let's go!'

They all ran as fast as they could after the two girls. Zoro was the fastest of all of them and managed to catch up to them eventually. Robin was wearing purple slippers which worked in Zoro's favour.
'This is good, I can easily get under her foot and get Sanji.'

Usopp, Chopper, Franky and Brooke stopped and watched, there was no point in them continuing as they would never catch up with Zoro.

Zoro was still running and waiting for the right moment to leap under Robin's foot. After a minute or so, Zoro saw his chance and jumped in.

The others watched as Zoro disappeared under Robins foot.

It was a difficult journey to Sanji. Every step Robin took crushed Zoro into her sole. Zoro wasn't a devil fruit eater like Luffy so this hurt like hell for him. He had to rely on strength alone to continue. The smell was also difficult to overcome. At his size, Zoro was surprised that he managed to stay conscious this long and forced himself to keep going for his nakama.

Suddenly Robin stopped, crushing Zoro under her heel. Zoro's front was facing her foot so he had to endure the smell and the constant sweat from her foot. Zoro was running out of air and began to lose consciousness.

'Must stay awake.'

Robin: 'So you think we should go to Rayleigh alone?'
Nami: 'What choice do we have? Anything could have happened to the others. We have to find out where they are and FAST.'
Robin: 'I guess your right. Theres no time to lose then, lets go.'

Suddenly the pressure was taken off of Zoro just as he was about to pass out. He needed some time to recover,and Robin's footsteps wouldn't allow him to do that. He looked to his right and saw that Sanji had come unstuck from Robin's foot and was now stuck to her slippers. If only something would happen which would make Robin remove her foot.

'SURE KILL, FIREBIRD STAR!'

Usopp shot Robin's foot. At her size, it felt as if she had been stung by a wasp.

Robin: 'OUCH!'
Nami: 'Whats wrong Robin?'
Robin: 'Nothing. I think a wasp just stung me, give me a sec.'

Robin removed her foot from her slippers and examined the area she had been stung on. Zoro took this chance to go and get Sanji. Sanji was out cold, but he was still breathing. Zoro breathed a sigh of relief. He picked Sanji up and began to escape this giant slipper.

Nami: 'Anything?'
Robin: 'No, it feels fine now, lets go.'

Zoro was running as fast as he could with Sanji on his shoulder. Then he saw a shadow form over his and Sanji's body. A look of horror washed over his face as he saw Robin's foot descending upon them once again.

'Come on, I'm so close, please make it!'

Zoro realised it was no use, there was no way he could get out in time while carrying Sanji.

'I guess theres only one thing to do.'

Zoro threw Sanji's body out of the slipper just as Robin crushed him under her foot. Zoro felt his arm break from the impact and screamed in pain.

The others watched in horror as Sanji's body left the slipper. Brooke ran up to catch him and break his fall.

Brooke: 'I'm coming, Sanji-san!'
Usopp: 'Zoro is still in there! What do we do?!'
Chopper: 'I don't know, Zoro was the only one that could catch up with them, we have no chance.'

Suddenly, they saw Zoro's body emerge from under her foot, then collapse onto the floor. Franky went to get him. They all retreated to the storage room to come up with a plan for what they should do.

Chopper: 'I thought you were a goner for a second there Zoro!'
Zoro: 'I'm training to become the worlds strongest swordsman, I'm NOT gonna die at the hands of my own nakama.'
Usopp: 'Don't you mean feet?'
Zoro: 'Oh shut up Usopp!'
Sanji: 'Hey, Zoro. Thanks for saving my life back there.'

Zoro walked up to him and hit on the head with the back of his sword.

Zoro: 'You put all of our lives at risk there, not just your own. Next time think before you do things and dont be such an idiot.'

Zoro went back to were he was sitting before and returned to his conversation.

Franky: 'So what do we do now?'
Zoro: 'We should travel to Rayleigh with the girls and try to get there attention till we get there. If that fails, Rayleigh will sense that were nearby and maybe get the girls to notice us. Agreed?'
All: 'Agreed'

It was getting late so they found a corner to hide in and tried their best to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry that theres not too much GTS in this chapter. Will add a new one tomorrow and there will be much more in it.

Let me know what you think so far. Should the strawhats be discovered? or shall I keep the voyuer going?