- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Heres the last chapter. ENJOY!

Zoro felt the pressure being lifted off of him and woke up. He looked around and saw Rayleigh lifting Hancocks torso.
"GET OUT OF THERE!" He yelled.
Zoro didn't need to be told twice. He ran out back into the battlefield and was joined by Rayleigh moments later.

"So how did you get out?" Zoro asked.
"When she landed on the floor, I flew back out of her mouth." He replied calmly. "Listen Zoro, I've sensed something about Hancock."
"What did you sense?"
"She isn't doing this herself, she is being controlled."
"By who?"
"Jango!"

Zoro stared at him for a few seconds before finally responding.
"That can't be! She got Jango to control Luffy!"
"I caught him and spoke to him, It was all part of his plan."
"Tell me everything." Zoro replied.
"Jango said that if he could get Hancock to capture you guys, dead or alive, he would get a promotion in the navy."
"That sneaky bastard!"
"I'll go get him now and make him change Hancock back." Said Rayleigh.

Rayleigh raced off into the distance. Zoro had to go and tell the rest of the crew. He went up to Luffy and told him everything. Suddenly, without warning, Luffy used his conquerers Haki to knock out all of the giantesses. He left only his crewmembers.
"GUYS! WE NEED TO GET TO COVER!" He screamed.
"But Luffy, when they wake up, they'll kill us!" Nami replied.
"No they won't! I don't have time to explain now but trust me!" Luffy responded.

Luffy, followed by the rest of the crew, ran into a hut in the distance. Nami, Robin, Vivi and Kaya remained outside as they were too big to fit into the hut. Luffy then explained everything to the rest of the crew.

The strawhats waited in the hut for about half an hour before Rayleigh finally poked his head into the hut smiling.
"Got him." He said.

The strawhats gathered around Hancocks unconscious body.
"Robin, tie her up in case she tries anything." Luffy said.

Robin used her ability to create a rope out of her hands, and tied Hancock up.

"Return her to her original self!" Rayleigh shouted at Jango.

Jango walked up to Hancocks ear and spoke.
"Hancock, when I say one, two jango you will go back to your old self." He said very unenthusiastically. "One, two JANGO!"

Hancock woke up with an extremely confused look on her face as she remembered the events that had taken place.
"Oh my god." She said. "OH MY GOD! Luffy I am so sorry!"

Hancock slowly shrank back down to her original size. The strawats looked around and saw that the other giantesses were also shrinking. Including Nami, Robin, Vivi and Kaya.
Robin untied Hancock and she ran up to Luffy and hugged him.
"Luffy! Please forgive me!" She cried.
"Hancock calm down. Luffy replied calmly. "I know that it wasn't you doing it so I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Jango."

Luffy turned his attention to Jango.
"GEAR SECOND! GUM GUM JET PISTOL!" He screamed.
Jango flew off into the distance screaming.

It was finally over, all of the strawhats fainted and didn't wake up for another week.

**************************ONE MONTH LATER*****************************

"Rayleigh, are you sure you don't need a lift?" Luffy asked.
"Nah I can make my own way back." He replied, "You guys go off and enjoy the new world."

All of the girls of amazon lily were gathered around the strawhats' ship waving goodbye.

"Bye guys we'll miss you!" They all screamed.

"Luffy, are you ready?" Hancock asked.
"Yup lets go!" Luffy replied enthusiastically.
"Just remember Luffy, follow my ship and if the navy shows up, DON'T CAUSE TROUBLE! We will handle it."
"Alright" Said Luffy. The other strawhats couldn't help but notice that he sounded a bit disappointed.

Hancocks ship sailed off followed by the strawhats. The girls of amazon lily continued to wave until the ship was out of sight.


THE END.

Chapter End Notes:

So the story is finally over. I have an idea for a new one and will either start it today or next time I'm available ;) Thanks for reading and please leave a review!