- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Didn't take as long as I thought to finish my exams so I'm back with a new chapter :D

I do not own the characters or anything in this story. The only part that is me is the plot. The rest belongs to Toei Animation and Funimation.

Sanji ran out into the courtyard and saw that the fight between the crew and Hancock had already started. It came as a surprise to him to see Hancock 500 feet tall. He ran to his captain.
'Luffy! whats going on?' He screamed over the chaos.
'Hancock went crazy and grew big, now were fighting her.' Luffy replied.
'But Luffy! You know about my problem of not being able to hit women!'
'Thats okay, the navy have come for us, you go and handle them instead.'
'You can count on me Luffy!'

Sanji raced off into the distance. the conversation made Luffy lose concentration and before he knew it, Hancock's foot was crushing him.
'I'll teach you to fuck with me you ungrateful bastard!' She yelled.
'Damn..... I didn't have enough time to use my armament haki!' Luffy thought to himself.

Suddenly, Hancock's foot began to expand around his body. Was she growing more?! Luffy had to get out before it was too late. He just needed a distraction. At that point, Rayleigh attacked Hancock's foot with his most powerful attack. This made Hancock stagger a bit, which was all that Luffy needed. He flew out from beneath her foot and rejoined his crew on the battleground.

'I see the problem here.' Hancock said menacingly 'It's Rayleigh, he's doing the most damage.'
'Your devils fruit won't work on me Hancock!' Rayleigh screamed back.
'Oh dont worry, I'm not gonna use my ability on you, I have other plans.'

Hancock grabbed Rayleigh between her thumb and forefinger and without warning dropped him in her mouth. She then swallowed before he had time to react. Rayleigh would no longer be able to assist them in this battle.
The crew felt the ground shake beneath them. They looked up and saw that all of the girls of amazon lily were growing around them. This fight was going to be a hard one.
Hancock was running out of energy, so her devils fruit wasn't working exactly as she had hoped. As a result, Nami, Robin, Vivi, Kaya and Marguerite had grown too.

'Luffy! nows our chance! we should try to defeat Hancock before we shrink again!' Yelled Nami.
'Then what are you waiting for? attack her!' Luffy replied.

The girls sprinted towards Hancock. Unfortunately, they weren't used to their new size and the smaller strawhats got caught up in the chaos.
The impact of the girls feet on the ground sent the strawhats flying. Luffy landed in Nami's cleavage, Zoro and Usopp landed in Robin's hair and the rest landed on the ground causing them to pass out.

Nami was the first to reach Hancock and the two ladies started to wrestle. Hancock used her armament haki and sent Nami flying off. Luffy slipped out of her cleavage and landed on Hancock's nipple. It was at least ten times his size! Hancock stood up which sent Luffy down. He ended up slipping into her vagina (he was so sick of this place!). Hancock was too angry to feel it but her body was still getting wet. Luffy tried to stand up but kept slipping. He decided to attack the inside of Hancock. He raced to the back and started to attack. What he didn't realise was that he was attacking her G spot.

Zoro grabbed Usopp and jumped off of Robin's head. They began to slide down her sweaty body and eventually landed on the floor. Zoro left Usopp to recover and ran to Hancocks foot. He was about to attack but then something unexpected happened. Hancock was cumming? Luffy attacking her G spot caused her to have an orgasm. It was so powerful that it sent Luffy flying out into the distance. Zoro was also caught up in this mess. He was drowing in this sea of cum. Hancock was so big that her orgasm was the size of an ocean to him. Zoro had almost made it to the top, but to his surprise, Hancock had passed out and her unconcious body was headed his way. Zoro tried to get out but didnt have enough time. Hancocks breast hit him on the head, knocking him out instantly. He was now trapped under her breast in this pool of cum. Drowning.

Luffy was already caught up in a different battle with a different girl from the island and didn't see what had happened to his crewmember.

Chapter End Notes:

The story is almost over now :( probably only two chapters left (Max)