- Text Size +

Gordon tried to move but he was held firmly in place by the young woman’s stocking. He stared out through a nylon haze, his brain unable to comprehend the view beyond. He felt like he was strapped to a giant pendulum. It was impossible to move. Above him her hold up stocking was secured tightly around her thigh by the rubbery elasticated band and below him it looked like she was wearing a garter which prevented him from sliding down her leg.

The view above him was intoxicating, mind blowing even and on any other occasion Gordon would have blown his load there and then but this was far from being a normal situation and he was terrified. His stomach lurched with each giant step the young woman took, compounded by the view of her other leg moving in the opposite direction which disorientated him further. The floor moved floor moved him at a startling speed, making his head spin further. He closed his eyes tightly and pressed himself back into the soft inner thigh of his captor.

Familiar sounds buzzed around Gordon’s ears. The ping of the lift arriving; the swish of the doors opening and closing and the clunking of mechanical switch gear muffled deep within the lift shaft.

“Goodnight Miss,” said Charlie the security guard at the front door.

His voice sounded deep and resonant at this size.

“Charlie!” screamed Gordon at the top of his voice, his lungs bursting with effort, his throat raw with terror.

There was no response; just the sound of the foyer door opening which was quickly replaced by the sound of a city at night. The social hum of London’s financial district floated upon the air. Music from pubs and bars and the sound of couples laughing all made the journey to the tube station that much more surreal. The echo of his captor’s boots on the pavement intensified as she descended the steps down into Bank underground station. Gordon recognized the sounds and smells of a place he had travelled to and from a thousand times before. Even through the red nylon haze here was a view he instantly recognized, only now it felt like he was looking at it from the end of tunnel. The familiar view of the tiled floor peppered with the occasional clump of chewing gum seemed like some bizarre parallel universe at this size.

Suddenly he felt the young woman speed up, her pace breaking out into a run which jolted him back and forth violently.

“Mind the gap.”

The sound of the tube train doors closing was quickly followed by a huge shudder as he felt the young woman sit down. The inner thigh of her other leg moved against him, smothering him so he could barely breathe.

Gordon twisted and turned his head to find gap in the pair of colossal thighs that now engulfed him. He could feel the thudding pulse of the young woman’s femoral artery against his body and with each pulse he could feel the life ebbing away from him as he struggled for breath. The young woman shifted in her seat, a huge earthquake of a movement for the tiny man trapped in her stocking but her legs parted slightly and Gordon gratefully sucked in the warm air that surrounded him.

For what seemed like forever, Gordon lay still, not daring to move in case he caused his gigantic captor to shift her position. He closed his eyes. The rocking sensation of the train coupled with the young woman’s warm skin next to his naked body was starting to make him feel drowsy.

A man’s voice, slurred and slightly aggressive woke Gordon from his brief slumber.

“Hello beautiful,” said the gruff voice. “What’s a pretty little thing like you doing on the underground all by herself this late at night?”

Gordon felt sick as he felt the man sit next to the young woman, the seat lurching violently. His mind turned somersaults running through the various scenarios that were about to occur in the carriage. Images of the young woman being raped and this drunken arsehole finding him hidden in her stocking filled his imagination. A soft whimper escaped his lips.

“Give us a kiss,” said the man.

“Fuck off dickhead !” came the acidic but calm reply.

Gordon felt the woman tense up. The roar that came from the man completely overwhelmed him.

“You fuckin’ what?” he yelled, the seat moving up slightly as the man stood up. “I’ll teach you, you fuckin’ bitch.”

There was a sound of something hard being struck with force. Gordon struggled inside the young woman’s stocking to get a better view but all he could see was a wall of red and black nylon encased skin. He gasped as the woman parted her legs, the light from the tube train fluorescent lights barely filtering beneath her short skirt. The man was on his hands and knees on the floor at the young woman’s feet gasping for air. He looked up angry and shocked which lasted only seconds as his eyes focussed on what was missing beneath the young woman’s skirt. Lust replaced anger as the woman opened her legs further.

“No knickers,” said the woman giggling.

Gordon watched the lout’s strained face turn to terror as he began to shrink into his clothes. The lout’s screams were soon muffled by his clothing and then there was silence. Gordon stared at the clothing in disbelief. He could just make out a tiny bump beneath the dormant pair of jeans, moving ever so tentatively towards the nearest opening.

The woman remained still, but she was panting heavily, her breathing irregular. Gordon listened carefully as he watched the tiny bump move closer and closer to the bottom of the left leg of the pair of jeans.

The woman’s left hand swooped in beneath her skirt, brushing Gordon’s tiny body along the way. He strained his neck to look backwards and beyond where he was trapped. The woman’s fingertips were gently caressing her pussy. Little groans emitted from her as she gently played with herself. Gordon was completely mesmerized by the sight. His neck ached and his view was slightly obscured by her stocking but he could not take his eyes off the woman’s fingers as she openly masturbated in the train carriage. He could feel himself getting hard as she groaned louder. It was like watching a 3D pornographic movie on a giant I-Max screen.

The speed at which the young woman leant forward took Gordon by surprise, but he could feel the shift in weight of on her thighs and then just as quickly she was sitting back upright again. Gordon wanted to turn his head and see what had become of the shrunken lout but he couldn’t avert his gaze from the wondrous display of sexuality behind him.

The young woman’s right hand slid past Gordon and in its grip was the man who was now regretting being so aggressive. The look of sheer terror turned to surprise as the man slid by Gordon and their eyes met for a moment. He kicked and struggled in the young woman’s grip but as he was now the same size as Gordon he was completely powerless

Gordon watched as the young woman positioned the naked man feet first in front of her glistening pussy and then like some alien predator on a cheap science fiction movie it swallowed him whole as the woman pushed him inside her. He screamed and screamed as first his legs, then his waist, then his torso and finally his head were all effortlessly swallowed up by this woman’s lust. She continued to play with herself with her right hand and within matter of minutes her giant orgasm came shuddering through her body, her thighs tensing from the gorgeous climax.

With her sexual appetite satiated for now, she withdrew her hand, her fingers playfully caressing the inside of her thigh as they moved closer and closer to where Gordon lay trapped. He could see the ever so light glistening trail of satisfaction following the trail of this giant woman’s fingers that gently moved across her nylon stocking and the tiny man trapped beneath.

Gordon began to wonder how long the man could survive inside this woman’s vagina. Would he suffocate first? Had her vaginal muscles already crushed the life from him?

The woman shuddered again. Another giant orgasm erupted through her body. The tiny drunken lout was obviously still alive and kicking only realizing now that the more he struggled to escape the more pleasure it brought this seemingly unstoppable harpy. The young woman crossed her legs, cutting off Gordon’s view of a seemingly deadly paradise.

The train stopped numerous times before the young woman disembarked. People came and went on the carriage but not one of them commented on the abandoned clothes that lay on the floor of the carriage. Gordon had felt the woman pick something up off the floor about five minutes after having her second orgasm. He rather suspected this was the lout’s wallet, including any forms of identity, and they were now possibly tucked away safely on the confines of the young woman.

The journey to the young woman’s hose took about twenty minutes. Gordon could only assume it was her house from the fact that she let herself in using a key, an unmistakable sound that he’d carefully listened out for.

Gordon listened to the sounds of various fumbling around. He heard the sound of the television being turned on. A beer or some other bottled beverage retrieved from the fridge. All were familiar sounds to him but at this sound they were strangely amplified and far more distinct. He couldn’t work out whereabouts in the house he was. She had gone up two sets of stairs and he could only imagine she was now in her bedroom. Her feet padded softly across the carpet, her boots long since discarded at the front door. The carpet changed to white tiles and there was no mistaking the beautiful fragrant or the strange acoustics. The young woman was now in the bathroom, most probably an ensuite.  

“Jesus,” shouted Gordon as the young woman squatted on the toilet and began to pee. The sound of her urine hitting the water below roared like the Niagra Falls. The thud-a-dud-dud of the toilet roll spinning in its roller was folled by a rearing sound and then the woman’s hand appeared between her thighs holding a large wedge of toilet paper. She dabbed at her pussy and then parted the lips with her finger and thumb. There was another gasp of excitement as she extended her index finger into the glistening hole.

Gordon nearly gagged as the lout slid lifelessly from inside her and hit the water far below with a splash. The young woman was humming now as she finished dabbing herself and then discarded the toilet paper from her hand into the toilet. She was flushing even as she stood up and Gordon could just make out the dead man being engulfed in water and tissue paper before disappearing beneath the surface to be discharged into the sewers and never seen again.

“Now it’s your turn Mr McBride,” she said with an overwhelming sound of joy.

Gordon McBride began to scream as her hand made its inevitable appearance beneath her skirt, her huge fingers seeking to take hold of him.