- Text Size +

Natalie sunk back into the huge lavish sofa. She looked at the woman who was sitting opposite her with the same caution she gave all her clients. Relaxed on the outside, the excitement within her was starting to build.

“I don’t understand this part,” said the woman, indicating a sentence half way down the three page document she held in her hand.

Natalie leaned forward casually and looked at the text the woman was pointing to.

“That just means we own the target,” said Natalie.

“I can’t keep him?”

“No,” said Natalie looking around the room casually, mentally totting up how much Mrs McBride was worth. “There’s a monthly handling fee and you’ll have twenty four hour access with the option to bring him home a certain number of times a year.”

Mrs McBride frowned.

“And that’s what this extra charge is for?” she asked.

Natalie leaned forward again, tucking her long raven black hair back behind her pixie like ears.

“Er, yes,” she said. “It covers the cost of home supervision.”

Natalie tried to guess how old Mrs McBride was. Probably in her early forties which was a good two decades older than herself. She looked good for her age though. Obviously good genes ran in her family as there were no signs of wrinkles or evidence of any cosmetic surgery. She was slim, tall and elegant, the way most women with extremely rich husbands tend to be.

Natalie watched Mrs McBride’s slender fingers hold the pen so delicately that it glided effortlessly over the paper as she ticked various boxes.

“What if I don’t want ...” Mrs McBride hesitated for a moment. “What if I don’t want the care option?”

Clients always asked this question, Natalie thought to herself. One day she might just get around to rewriting that part of the form.

“It’s all clearly explained,” said Natalie calmly. “Either you can take care of it, or we can take care of it. We can even do it without you having to be involved if you want.”

Mrs McBride sighed, subconsciously sliding the end of the pen between her perfect white teeth.

“If you’re not sure how you’re going to feel until it actually happens then it might be best to tick the undecided box for now.”

Mrs McBride’s full lips closed around the shaft of the pen, sucking the sterile plastic in deep thought.

“No, I’ve decided,” said Mrs McBride coldly.

Natalie was looking forward to getting home and having a long soak in the bath with a bottle of ice cold beer. It had been a particularly busy day today and it had taken an age to get the tube across London to see Mrs McBride in Kensington. Thank goodness she was nearing the end of the form.

“And this final part?” asked Mrs McBride. “I’m not sure quite what this means.”

Natalie knew this part off by heart, especially when dealing with super rich clients.

“It’s so we can take care of any financial papers that may need signing,” said Natalie.

Mrs McBride stared at that particular part of the form for a full minute before ticking one of the boxes. Her mouth was set in a particularly menacing grin as she placed the pen on the coffee table and handed the form to Natalie.

“You’re a very pretty young girl,” said Mrs McBride picking up her handbag from the floor and fishing around in it as she spoke. “You have stunning elfin features. I hope you don’t mind me saying that.”

“No not at all. Thank you,” said Natalie as she read through the form.

“I always wanted to be petite like you,” said Mrs McBride. “I took after my father though. He was an extremely tall man.”

Natalie tried to ignore Mrs McBride’s nostalgic observations as she double checked the form thoroughly.

 

“Everything seems to be in order,” said Natalie. “We just need a recent photograph now.”

Mrs McBride fished a photograph out of the handbag that was still propped on her lap. She handed it to Natalie with a sense of relief.

“When do I pay you?” asked Mrs McBride.

“Once the job is done,” said Natalie folding the form in half and sliding it into the inside pocket of her black leather biker’s jacket. “We’ll be in touch soon.”

Mrs McBride reached forward and gently held Natalie’s hand in her own.

“What do you call that style?” said Mrs McBride looking at Natalie’s clothes which were all black apart from a striking pair of red and black striped stockings.

“I don’t know really,” said Natalie shrugging. “Goth I suppose.”

“I like it,” said Mrs McBride. “It gives you an air of ‘I don’t give a fuck’ doesn’t it.”

Natalie was a little shocked to hear Mrs McBride swear.

“Will you be the one who does it?” asked Mrs McBride.

Natalie met Mrs McBride’s forlorn stare with kindness.

“Probably,” said Natalie.

Mrs McBride nodded approvingly.

“I’ll see you out now,” she said.

 

***

 

Natalie adjusted her green cleaner’s apron as she entered the lift. It had been altered to show off her cleavage and shortened to show off her shapely legs. In her right hand she carried the ever so reliable Henry Hoover, its bright orange body punctuated with a happy grinning cartoon face. She slid her pass key into the designated slot and pushed the button for the tenth floor. The lift doors seemed to take an age to close and even as the light from the foyer beyond vanished, Natalie always expected to see grasping fingers sliding in between the gap in an attempt to force the doors apart. The brightly lit numbers above the lift doors changed gradually from one, to two, to three until finally the number ten shone a bright blue to the accompaniment of a German sounding voice announcing to the occupant that this was floor ten.

Stepping out of the lift with little noise, Natalie bobbed her head left and right, her pig tails flicking to and fro as she took in her surroundings. She had committed the floor plans of McBride, Anderson and Neilson to memory the night before.

She turned left and walked purposefully down a corridor that had all the decorative features the mega rich high flying executives of London’s financial sector demanded. Gordon McBride’s office was the one at the very end of the corridor. As Natalie approached the office, she placed the vacuum cleaner on the floor. The light was on and she had double checked carefully that Gordon McBride was in today and was working late as he tended to do more and more these days.

Without knocking she opened the door and waltzed straight into Gordon McBride’s office whilst he was on the telephone. Before he could voice his dissatisfaction at being interrupted she pulled a duster from the confines of her apron and, leaning over the front of his desk, she began to dust around the items in front of him. Natalie made sure that Gordon McBride had a perfect view down her cleavage as she leaned over his desk. Then, very deliberately she turned around and bent over to unwind the electric lead from the vacuum cleaner.

Natalie could feel Gordon McBride’s hungry eyes staring at the top of the back of her thighs as she stood bent over, the short apron leaving very little to the imagination.

“I’ll call you back Norman,” said Gordon McBride, placing the telephone handset back in its cradle.

Natalie smiled to herself, stood back up and then turned back around to face the high flying executive who was now leaning back in his large leather chair.

“You’re new,” said Gordon McBride, his eyes devouring Natalie’s every move. “And a breath of fresh air I must say.”

Natalie smiled her ever so slightly crooked smile and continued to dust around the room, attacking pictures on the wall and a floor standing modern art sculpture with her duster.

“Is cleaning the only thing you do?” asked Gordon McBride, shifting in his chair slightly as his excitement began to take hold.

“What do you mean?” said Natalie, putting on a slightly giggly voice.

She had manoeuvred herself around the room, and was now standing behind the sexually excited executive.

“I didn’t mean anything,” said Gordon McBride. “I was just making conversation.”

The fine art of seduction had begun. Gordon McBride was testing the water. Natalie knew the game. He wanted to swim in the inviting waters before him but first he needed to be sure there were no sharks lurking beneath the surface in the form of sexual harassment law suits.

“That’s a shame,” said Natalie taking the initiative, “because from where I’m standing you look a little tense.”

Natalie knew she would have him eating out of her hand within a few seconds. These rich and powerful city men were all the same. She sidled up behind Gordon McBride and leaned forward so her firm breasts were now pressed up against the nape of his neck.

He let out a long sigh as she caressed the back of his neck whilst her other hand reached inside her apron pocket and withdrew a small syringe.

With no thought of hesitation Natalie jabbed the syringe into the back of Gordon McBride’s neck, depressing the plunger at the precise moment the sharp needle pierced his skin. Gordon McBride cried out in pain and instinctively swiped at his neck. Natalie was quicker though and withdrew the syringe before he could grab at her hand.

Taking a step back, Natalie admired her handiwork. She felt an excitement beginning to build between her thighs. Her breathing came in short gasps of pleasure as she watched Gordon McBride fall from his chair and sink to his knees.

Natalie loved her men on their knees.

“What the hell?” he cried.

He was already starting to shrink slowly into his clothes. His shirt swamped him as he shrunk smaller and smaller and with a final squeak Gordon McBride disappeared into his clothing which now lay in a crumpled pile on his office floor.

Natalie jumped up and down like a small child and clapped her hands together in excitement. She pounced onto the floor with the grace of a cat hunting its prey. On hands and knees, with her face low to the floor, her green eyes sparkled as she focussed solely on the pile of clothes in front of her. Her bottom wiggled playfully in the air as she crept towards the shrink site.

“Come out, come out wherever you are?” she whispered in a mocking tone.

Natalie sifted through Gordon McBride’s items of clothing one by one, checking each item carefully and methodically.

“There you are,” said Natalie softly as she picked up his left shoe.

She held the shoe up close to her face and grinned at the now tiny Gordon McBride who was cowering inside it.

“Get away from me,” he screamed as he scrambled into the dark sanctuary of his shoe’s toe cap.

Natalie giggled and tipped the shoe upside down, emptying the tiny and very naked Gordon McBride onto the open palm of her hand.

“Oh my, you’re no bigger than my little finger,” said Natalie, mocking the rich city man’s predicament.

“This can’t be real!” he stammered as he fought to keep his balance on the palm of Natalie’s hand. “I must be drugged.”

“Does this feel real little man?” asked Natalie as she closed her fist around the tiny man and squeezed gently.

She could feel his hysteria building beneath her fingers as he struggled to escape from her grip.

“No!” screamed Gordon McBride as Natalie opened up her fist. “This is impossible.”

The tiny man sunk to his knees as Natalie lifted him up close up to her face and grinned menacingly at him.

“Please don’t hurt me,” he said, his hands clasped together in prayer. “I’ve got money. I can pay you. Just return me to normal.”

“I’m afraid no amount of money is going to save you,” said Natalie as she sat down on his huge leather chair. She slowly unbuttoned her cleaner’s apron and then slid the hem of her tight black mini skirt up towards her hips.

Parting her legs she placed the tiny man on the leather chair between her thighs.

“I forgot to put on any panties today,” Natalie said seductively. “I hope you don’t mind. It makes me feel ever so horny.”

Gordon McBride stood transfixed by the view in front of him and the two walls of black and red nylon either side of him that cast a dark shadow over where he now stood.

Natalie hooked her left thumb into the top of her right stocking and pulled the elasticated fabric away from her skin. She reached down and with her other hand picked up the tiny and helpless Gordon McBride.

“In you go,” said Natalie as she slid him into the top of her stocking.

She unhooked her thumb from the sticky elastic and Gordon McBride became entombed against her soft thigh, a struggling bump beneath nylon mesh.

Natalie readjusted her min skirt, fastened her apron and then stood up. She walked over to the Henry Hoover and pushed a green button on the side of it. The lid of the vacuum cleaner flipped up to reveal an empty storage space within where a motor and dust bag should have been housed. Natalie gathered up Gordon McBride’s clothes and stuffed them into the vacuum cleaner. Popping the lid down, she picked up Henry and made her way back to the lift. A sly grin crossed her lips as she thought of Gordon McBride trapped inside her stocking wondering what was going to become of him.

Natalie entered the lift, inserted her pass card and pressed the button for the ground floor.

It was going to be a very long but extremely fun night.