- Text Size +

Erica gently bit his lip as her hands worked furiously to unbuckle his belt. She made short work it and was soon, unlocking from their kiss, working Ryan's pants off. Unceremoniously, she threw them to the corner of the room and hurriedly went to meet his lips again. Passionately, she worked her tongue into his mouth.

Ryan's hands found their way to the buttons on her tight fitting jeans and easily unbuttoned them. Simultaneously, he used his other hand to reach around her back and unbuckle her bra in one swift motion.

Erica pushed against Ryan, gesturing for him to lie on his back. He obligingly fell onto the blue covers of her bed. Straddling him, she lifted her shirt over head, taking her bra off with it. Her generously sized boobs spilled out, happy to be free.

That's when she did something Ryan had never seen her do before. She bent down as if to kiss his neck, but instead her soft pink tongue darted out from between her lips and caressed its way up his neck to his right ear where she tucked it back into her mouth. Breathing heavy into his ear she gently nibbled it.

A shiver of joy went down Ryan's spine when she was done. Erica brought her lips back to his with a knowing smile. Ryan gently cupped her ass with his hands, his own personal sign of approval.

After twenty minutes of passionate sex, they both came to their climax and slow falling action, leaving the two exhausted, cuddling naked under the covers together. Neither of them spoke, they merely enjoyed eachother's company.

After several minutes, Ryan did speak up. "So, someone's a little kinkier than I imagined."

Erica smiled wide and said, "Oh? Not me!" she playfully responded, "Besides, you're not as dull as I thought you were either."

"How so?"

"Letting me suck your fingers like that." She reminded him, "nobody's ever gestured for me to do so."

"And you enjoyed it?" He wondered.

"There's many things I enjoy that you don't know about me." She whispered into his ear then laid back down, hands on his chest, closing her eyes. Ryan was left wondering what she meant, one single thought in his head.

It was midnight when the pair fell asleep.

-------

Ryan awoke to find himself alone in bed. It was 8 a.m., Tuesday morning. It was his day off and he knew that Erica had already left for her job. He noticed a note on the bed, it read, "Meet me for lunch. 11:30 at Pico's Pub. Text me if you can't." Erica had kissed the bottom of the note, leaving a light pink lipstick stain in the shape of a kiss. Ryan smiled and got out of bed.

He spent the next hour showering and grabbing a light breakfast, smoking a quick cigarette then brushing his teeth. it was 9:30 by the time he stepped outside.

It was a very cold, fall day, so Ryan had worn a thick sweater to keep himself warm. He did as he always did, every Tuesday he'd walk down to the city park and stroll around. He managed to kill a half an hour before returning to his apartment a few blocks away.

Stepping inside, he shook the cold from himself and took the sweater off. It was 10 am and he really didn't have anything to do. He was going to sit down and watch TV when he realized there was nothing good on this early in the morning.

Taking a seat at the kitchen table, his thoughts dirfted to the events of last night. He smiled as he thought of Erica's slender body, of her soft kiss and smiling face. He remembered the feeling of her tongue on his neck, her teeth on his lips and ears. A familiar idea crept into his head.

He shook his head, as if he was dissatisfied with himself. Still, the idea persisted. Ryan could not fight his deepest feelings. There was little he could do to stop his eyes from drifting to the basement door.

Unable to resist the urge, Ryan checked his watch, reading 10:07 am, he got up from his seat and opened the cellar door. It was a small, unfinished basement. He gently trod down the stairs, the old wooden boards creeking under his weight. When he reached the bottom, his eyes found their way to the ceiling.

Ryan tried to resist the urge, but he wanted to see it. As if drawn by an invisible rope, pulling him along, he stopped. Staring up at the ceiling, there was nothing particularly out of the ordinary about the rafters above. Nothing that could distinguish this part of the basement from the rest, but Ryan knew.

Reaching his hands up and around the top beam, there was a small surface hidden from view. He searched around aimlessly for a while with his hands before they came in contact with a small, metal box. Grabbing it, he pulled it from its hiding place.

Even though a layer of dirt accumulated quickly in the basement, it had a fine layer of its own. Ryan was a little surprised, he didn't think it had been that long. He walked back up the stairs and sat the black box on the table.

Sitting down, he gently wiped away the dust. Looking at it cautiously, as if it might jump up and attack him, he spun it around as if unsure what to do with it. He looked away absentmindedly, pushing it around the table with his finger. Finally, he took a deep breath and opened the lid.

Inside the box was lined with a purple cloth. The cloth was very old and was starting to show signs of its age, despite Ryan's best effort to handle it with care and keep at least the inside of the box clean.

To the right side of the box was a magnifying glass and a small depression containing what looked like a single piece of tiny cloth. Upon closer inspection, one recognized it as a tiny suit of sorts. It looked as if it were tailored for an insect no larger than one's finger tip.

There were four depressions to the leftside of the box, neatly packed next to each other in a row. Three of them had a pill in it, the last one was empty. Ryan wrinkled his face as the memories came back. He felt a deep shame rise in his stomach and almost started sweating.

Closing the box abruptly, he sat staring at it for several minutes. Checking his watch it read 10:34. As if on cue, his phone vibrated and made a single clicking sound. Pulling it out of his pocket he opened the text he had received. It was from Erica, "Hey, can you make it to lunch?"

"Yep! I'll see you there!" he replied.

He knew it would only take him about twenty minutes to walk to Pico's Pub, still, he packed up the box and placed it back into its hiding place in the cellar and headed out the door.