- Text Size +

My name is Jerome Walker. I'm 17 and I am known as the smallest boy on Earth on the count that I am only three inches tall. When I was born, I was born a half an inch tall. My mom said I was a blessing and curse because I was the easiest to push out of her womb then my other brothers and sisters, but that also means that she had to keep up with me since I was so small and she did not let me out of her sight ever, even when she went to work or went to take a shower. I know why she was doing it, but it kinda gets annoying when your mother is watching your every single move everyday. Right now she lets me have more independents around the house since I am old enough, but she still  like to watch like a hawk sometimes. It gets so annoying sometimes, but it like I can do anything about it since she is bigger and she can bitchy when someone undermines her authority.

For most of my life I hardly been out of the house. I was mainly home schooled 5 day of the weeks from 8 to 12 in the morning. I had only two tutors during my life time. The first was a young tutors that I use to have a crush on. I think she was in her early twenties at that time. She had blonde hair, a curvy body, and huge jiggling mountains that I really wanted to play on each time she came over. She was a good tutor, but one day she up and left. I never seen again ever. I ask my mom but she never gave a logical explanation. My older brother told me that mom caught the tutor and our dad in bed with each other doing "it". My mom was so pissed that she ran that tramp and my dad out the house like a pit bull with a steak in its mouth. My brother said that he was watching the whole thing from up stair. He said that it was the best 15 minutes that he had seen (he was 14 year old that liked fights). After that, I was replaced with an old woman that was a major pain in the ass. I couldn't leave until I finished my work and she would hit me with toothpick if I acted up in her class ( A toothpick at my size would hurt as hell like being whoop in the leg with a branch). To me, she was like the tutor from hell. If it was mien choice, then I would have stick with the tutor with the big bouncy boobs so I can still have "fun" while learning. DAMN IT DAD!!!

I have my own tiny house in my older brother's room. The only thing that it has is a bed and a dresser that has all of my doll clothes. Everyday I get up, get dress, and waits for someone to carry me to the breakfast table. I wait for either my mom, little brother, little sister, or my older sister. They can either be good or do something crazy like shaking my house while I'm in it. 

So far my life had its ups and downs. I am going to tell you in my story about these things how I survive these experience that have some humor and some gross content that if you don't like, then do not read the rest of these story. Other than that, please enjoy this story and please give it good reviews if you like it.