- Text Size +

Rampaging Robyn

By Vaalser4

NOTE: The usual disclaimers are in order. So no "real" persons, no ownership of places mentioned and don't read it if you are offended or commiting an illegal act doing so. Feel free to post a review of my stories.

z88;

Chapter 1

Robyn was happy. On her way to the research facility, she thought of the contract. Everybody of her volleyball club had signed it at once, Robyn being no exception. Four times the amount of money she had been paid last season. By the same club. Life was good.

The reason for this new contract was that her volleyball club had been bought by an eccentric billionaire two months ago. Initially, Robyn intended to leave the club for another one, but the money she was going to earn now made her stay. Moreover, the man, Mr. Crows, had more ideas. He wanted the club to become the best of the U.S. and win every championship possible. Therefore, he wanted all players to be trained by the best and researched with the most sophisticated machinery. Money was no problem, and every player had to be thoroughly checked, one after the other, by the best doctors and scientists.

It was Robyn's turn now. On the subway to the facility, she daydreamed what she was going to do with the cash, having received the first wage yesterday. Robyn loved shopping, as most women do, but her greatest wish could not be bought.

Robyn dreamed about being a giantess.

She had this fantasy ever since childhood. She loved cartoons and movies about people growing to gigantic size, doing whatever they pleased, unhindered by moral or law. Robyn loved the idea being huge and awe-inspiring, and with her current height of 6'4, she often was. She always dated shorter guys, towering over them and sometimes playing the dominating amazon.

Robyn had no problems with the shorter male fans that wanted pictures with her after the games. Some of her teammates called them "tall women stalkers", but Robyn didn't mind them at all. She liked being admired, showing off her well trained body, shapely legs and nicely formed feet (size 12), which she had manicured once a month. That was one of the reasons she started to play volleyball rather than basketball, a volleyball suit hiding less "skin" than a loose basketball shirt.

Sometimes, she even slept with one of her admirers, and although she liked it when a man was awed seeing her tall, athletic body, she got really hot by imagining her being a giantess.

Dominating smaller guys was nice, but not the real thing. Her fantasies weren't about making small guys kiss her feet and stuff like that. No, she wanted to be huge, crushing, demolishing. Robyn often pictured herself walking through her home city, Philadelphia, like Godzilla or King Kong, stepping on houses and people, fighting soldiers and destroying everything in her path. A rampaging giantess.

She nicknamed herself "Rampaging Robyn" on a special Facebook page of hers, where she put several photoshopped pics of her as a giantess in a city and where she often chatted with giantess lovers from all over the world about their and her fantasies. Yes, being a giantess was her dream.

It took a while before the subway would arrive at her destination, the research facility being located in the outskirts of Philadelphia. Robyn, to pass the time, watched the TV screen hanging in her compartment. It showed a news item about a recently built space station called "Columbus." All financed by extremely rich private persons, no NASA involvement at all.

"Just like the rich guy who bought my club," she silently said to herself.

This made Robyn's thoughts drift back towards her contract. This was so great! She had to wait two more days until she could spent her first wage, that long the tests in that research facility would take.