- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Piper deals with Liam's sadistic cousin, Chelsea as her life suddenly endures into her own monster flim.

Furthermore Liam might have the words little Piper's been waiting for.

Saturday appeared to drop by quicker then I expected. Dad departed for the staff meeting after lunch and by then I waited for Liam to come by with his cousin, Chelsea. Just two days ago for some reason he called me (Honestly I had no idea how he knew my number) and we continued chatting for hours! That moment linked us to the term of "friends" though inside my heart it felt more than that.

The door bell echoed throughout the house. I excitedly pounced on the wooden leg of the table and started climbing up it. I hurried over to the string attached to the door knob and pulled it open with all my might.

"Chelsea, I’m telling you the complete and full truth. Piper really is a tiny human being"

Liam explained to his cousin.

"Yeah, yeah. Keep talking. I’m not believing...."

She tailed off gazing down at me and bend down to face me better on the wooden table.

"Hi, little thing. Your just the cutest!" she squealed petting me with a finger.

 Chelsea had long brown hair and light hazel eyes. I could tell she was about Twelve or so but she was trying to hard too look to attractive if you know what I mean. WAY too much make up for her age and a skirt way past her knees.

"I’d appreciate it if you didn’t treat me like a child" I told her in reasonable tone of voice. "Hey, Piper. It’s good to see you again" said Liam and he gathered me into his hands rubbing me against cheek lovingly as I embraced it. "I wanna hold her!" Chelsea nudged him in whiney baby voice. "No way," he said carefully protecting me by covering his hand over me. "She’s human. Piper isn’t like a doll or some little pet"

She just shot me an evil glare and I gulped quietly to myself. Liam when to pick out a movie as I settled on his shoulder.

"Hmmm....the blob or Godzilla? I can’t seem to decide" he said reading both the summaries on the back of the special edition DVD’s.

 "What do you think, Piper?"

"Whatever your in the mood for" I shrugged.

"Alright then. Godzilla it is"

he turned on the dvd player and opened the tray where he placed the disk in while Chelsea popped some popcorn in the microwave in the kitchen.

Though to be honest I was a little terrified of her! It was like she had something awful planned for me. There is no mistaking those grins or glares she keeps giving me. I settled comfortably in Liam’s palm as we watched some of the previews of other movies that probably came out a long time ago. Chelsea set the bowl of popcorn in the middle of the couch while I dove into it like a swimming pool. One piece had to be at least the size of my head...but a little bit bigger.

I munched on it as the movie begun, hearing the roar of Godzilla made me drop my piece of popcorn when Chelsea smirked at me as I thought she should would do something unspeakably horrible to me.

"Afraid?" Liam looking down at me in a soothing tone in his voice.

"No, of course not. Cheesy monster cinema never scars me" I assured him by touching his finger.

Throughout the middle of the movie Chelsea grabbed me away from Liam who was fast asleep.

"Let’s have a little girl talk, Piper"

"Put me down!" I scowled at her.

She dangled me upside down bringing me into my father’s bedroom and dropped me on the bed.

"Let’s play" she placed her barefoot on top of me, the stench was horrible like Parmesan cheese or at least something around that category. I pushed her foot away from me.

"I’m not in the mood for games!" I snapped walking away from her.

"Awww...itty bittie, Piper is a bit moody today"

she cooed in a voice like I was three or something.

I froze still when she stroked my back once with a cold finger and feeling her sharp red painted nail smoothed against it. She purposely dropped me on the carpeted ground. Luckily it was soft and it wasn’t stone hard like the kitchen floor or I would’ve died in no time with my tiny bones or organs in shattered pieces! She placed her bare feet beside my partly bruised body and carried me up to her cruel smiling face. I shivered in fear.

"Are you afraid of me?" she tapped a finger at my chest.

"No, just put me back with Liam, you screw!" I shouted.

I was petrified to the point I thought she would literally kill me.

"You have no right to yell at me you pathetic tiny thing!"

she shouted back in a louder tone of voice squeezing my body in her hands until I wailed in pain.

"I DO because I am my own person no matter how tiny I AM!" I screamed.

I hurried for my life escaping from her grip as she sprang after me with her feet stomping on the floor with her voice overtaken by the sound of Godzilla’s horrifying roaring. You see, when your as small as me it’s not difficult to have your life suddenly converted into a monster movie cause they is always going to be somebody that wants to play with you or in my case it’s torture!

"Alright then I’ll teach you a lesson"

She grabbed me into and carried me into the bathroom, plopped me in the freshly cleaned toilet. GREAT! The worst place anyone could be. In potty water. Thank god there wasn’t any number one or two swirling around in there!

 "Chelsea! I can’t swim. I’ll drown!" I hollered, struggling to stay above the surface.

"Good, then I won’t have to flush the toilet and I heard rats were such excellent swimmers" she smirked. "No, no don’t do this!" I cried. All it took was a simple push on my head with her index finger and I fell underneath the lemon scented toilet water. I noticed a large familiar hand slowly reaching for me or maybe I was visualizing it. Surely it wasn’t Chelsea or my dad. I closed my eyes losing breath as I passed out.

 

I awoke soaking wet on a towel on Liam’s knee coughing up water.

"Piper! Are you okay?!" he spoke loudly in concern.

"W-Where’s C-Chelsea...?" I panicked struggling to speak.

God, how I didn’t want to see that beastly girl again. She nearly ended it for me!

 "She’s gone home. It’s okay. Your safe with me" Liam assured me by cuddling me against his cheek.

I gave him a weak smile in return. How much I wished to tell that boy how much I loved him.

"Come on. You need to get cleaned up" he carefully picked me up.

"Yeah I smell of lemons and toilet water" I admitted after coughing the last bit out.

Liam laughed.

While in my bathing suit he placed me gently in the bathroom sink full of warm soapy water.

"How does that feel?" he asked with a smile.

"Ahhh...." I sighed. "Just wonderful"

The simply splendid feeling of the warm water relaxed me immediately. Liam may not have realized it but he’d made me a homemade spa. I scrubbed myself afterwards with a piece of soap he gave me. After I got dressed in my pajamas he lightly blow dried me. After he’d let me lay inside in palm, resting. He positioned himself to lay on his stomach and he laid in front me on the couch. My tiny heart pumped wildy in my chest not knowing what to expect. Liam spoke,

"Piper, you’re a very special person in my life. Your cute, funny, smart and brave. I don’t care how small you are...your great to have as a friend but inside my heart it doesn’t feel like we’re friends anymore. I’m sorry if this is too soon...but I love you"

He gently kissed my pint-sized lips feeling an amazing sensation reach them. We’d released our lips to breathe. Apparently I had to do most of the breathing.

"I love you too, Liam" I kissed him back the same way.

He slowly stroked my back with a finger as I laid comfortably on his chest nearly falling asleep. I finally felt I was a normal teenage girl in love and that my size didn’t matter. I know before I probably said I didn’t care but I did...my life is extremely difficult when almost everything around you is paretically bigger than you and people just treat you like your completely helpless. But neither dad, Miles or Liam treated me that way. Inside my tiny heart they were my family even though two of them didn’t actually live with me.

"This could of been a date if your cousin didn’t come along. No offence but she’s a freaking monster"

"None taken. I agree with you hundred percent" he replied.

"So my size doesn’t....you know...embarrass you?" I asked looking away in complete shame.

 He shook his head.

"It never did. I love you just the way you are and the person you are. Don’t ever try to change for other’s sake okay?" He whispered.

He’d placed a gentle soft kiss on my tiny cheek and warped his huge arms around me.

"I’ll just sleep for a while" I implied with a yawn.

"Alright" he shrugged.

I slept feeling the warm flesh of his chest from being tucked underneath his top. I sensed his gigantic heart beat warming me up as comforting thoughts plugged into my mind. Soon enough he fell asleep breathing quietly, feeling his chest raise and fall. I dreamt,

I was in a ballroom like the one in Cinderella dressed in a royal velvet red dress. Normally I hate dresses The floor was shiny and clear like a flowing river and the room filled with classical music. I noticed everyone who was dancing didn’t seem so big...like they were my size.

"Wait a minute" I said.

"I’m normal sized!"

I could finally observe a table without being raised up in someone’s hand. I picked up a small piece of cake without struggling and ate it without having to eat a tiny piece of it at a time. I found it amazing! I noticed the crowd of people broke a part as some one considerably handsome in a price’s outfit stepped into the room. It was Liam! His gaze and smile was only on me.

"Piper, your average sized now"

he said in surprise. I had tones of icing on my lips! He pulled me into an embrace and seemed to have kissed them clean. I could finally hug him normally!

"Care to dance?" he bowed. "I shall my dear prince"

I replied with a curtsey. He spun me around a couple times. It seemed we danced the entire night until the cloak struck twelve and rang throughout the ballroom. "Oh no" I cried, "The bell has rung" running away.

"Wait!" Liam called.

I hurried trying to out run the bell that rang throughout the ballroom slowly I stared shrinking back to my tiny size as Chelsea was reaching for me...

 

I awoke glancing around the room, then realizing it was all a dream and I sighed in relief, but then again being normal sized was actually kinda fun. Liam was still sound asleep with his eyes gently closed. He sprang up when my father walked into the door with his work bag and such.

"Oh, hello Liam"

"Ah, hello, sir. How was your meeting?"

"Great. Discussions went well. Enjoy the movie?"

Liam and I exchanged glances. We decided not to tell him the truth.

 "Yeah...Godzilla. The part where he...smashed all those buildings down to pieces" he said with a fake chuckle.

"Those horrible English voice overs are the best!" I added.

My father seemed to buy it for awhile and then he rolled his eyes knowing we’re clearly terrible at lying as he left the room.

"I better get going" Liam yawned slipping on his shoes.

"Okay. It was nice having you over" I smiled.

He scooped me up and laid a vast, but wonderful kiss on my lips. "Good night, sweetheart" he whispered

"Good night, darling" I kissed him back.

He placed me gently on the carpet and waved before he left. I walked away. I glanced up at dad who smiled warmly at me.

"Your falling for him aren’t you?" he said as he held me.

"No, dad" I smiled hugging my knees close to my chest.

"I’ve already fallen for him. No other person can replace him. He doesn’t have to be the same size as me because love is the same size itself. It’s equally felt among everyone the same way" I explained.

"Well, I’m glad you understand, sweetheart" he said.

He carried me to my doll house sitting on his massive night table and placed me down. I curled up into my tiny bed comfortably as the lights are turned off. Another day has ended.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!