- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer. This is a work of fan fiction based on the Cruel Girls animations produced by Female Teeth http://www.giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=68545&p=753043#p753043 .

Disclaimer.  This is a work of fan fiction based on the Cruel Girls animations produced by Female Teeth http://www.giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=68545&p=753043#p753043 .

Later that same day, Wretched pulls up to the strip mall in his sports car: 'What the christ happened here?  It looks like they had a riot and a war'  (It has been only 4 hours since Lenny first powered Jenny on in chapter 1).

Wretched heads into the grocery to pick up a couple rotisserie chickens for his company's potluck lunch.  The grocery is empty.  It looks like people dropped their goods, abandoned their carts and fled.  Wretched looks vainly for an employee.  Then he heads for the manager's office.  

Wretched immediately recognizes the root-cause of the problem: a Cruel Girls Companion Robot is sleeping in the manager's chair, with a bloody meat cleaver laying on the floor next to her.  He immediately turns her over on to her front to expose her controls.  

Jenny: 'uhhhh it's not morning yet.'
Wretched powers her off.  He slings her over his back and carries her to his car.  

Vrooooomscreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechhhhhrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!  Wretched's car blasts into hyper-space, as he heads home, calling off the afternoon from his mobile.  

Wretched takes Jenny inside, downloads and skims the Cruel Girl Companion Robot user manual.  Wretched plugs her into his laptop using a USB2 cable.  Wretched types busily:

[wretched@phatclient~]$ su --login
[wretched@phatclient~]$ *************************
su login successful
[root@phatclient~]$ yum -y install CruelGirlsRoboticCompanion

Wretched installs the CruelGirlsConnect package rpm from the FemaleTeethCorp website.  While it is installing he locates the unit serial number on the Cruel Girls Robot Companion: '1627' and writes it on a napkin.

[root@phatclient~]$ logout
[wretched@phatclient~]$ cd  
[wretched@phatclient~]$ mkdir /CruelGirlSettings
[wretched@phatclient~]$ cd  /CruelGirlSettings
[wretched@phatclient~]$ /usr/bin/CGConnect
CGConnect 0.1.16  All modules loaded successfully.

Wretched writes out on the napkin next to '1627'.  16^2=256.  256*6 = 1536.  1627-1536 = 91.  16*5 = 80.  11=A

[wretched@phatclient~]$ CGConnect -login /0x0000065a
CGConnect:  login successful.  Please set password.
[wretched@phatclient~]$  *************************
CGConnect: please confirm password
[wretched@phatclient~]$  *************************
CGConnect: password successfully set
[wretched@phatclient~]$ CGConnect -personality -export /home/wretched/CruelGirlSettings/personalitydump.txt
CGConnect: export succssful.   md5 hash is 636628081b95e89f89dbfd178a4b38d7
[wretched@phatclient~]$ gedit /CruelGirlSettings/personalitydump.txt

Wretched edits Jenny's personality file to be nice to him always.  He also finds and sets some very interesting settings in section 'Bedroom Behavior'.  These steps take him a good couple of hours.    

[wretched@phatclient~]$ CGConnect -personality -import /home/wretched/CruelGirlSettings/personalitydump.txt
CGConnect: import succssful.  md5 hash is 0c72c73cdeac47549c18973fa66caaeb
[wretched@phatclient~]$ CGConnect -reinit
CGConnect: reinitialization succssful
[wretched@phatclient~]$ CGConnect -personality -simulate %personalityresponses
CGConnect: simulation succssful
[wretched@phatclient~]$ CGConnect -personality -export %personalityresponses_ /home/wretched/CruelGirlSettings/personalitysim.txt
CGConnect: export succssful .   md5 hash is e61e62145f9cbfe0f80d5bf0b86bbb00

Wretched reviews the simulation output, makes a few more tweaks to Jenny's personality file and then ...

[wretched@phatclient~]$ CGConnect -personality -import /home/wretched/CruelGirlSettings/personalitydump.txt
CGConnect: import succssful.  md5 hash is 3910dbf063e6806f37bce2fb6c3e726d
[wretched@phatclient~]$ CGConnect -reinit -safemode
CGConnect: reinitialization succssful.  safemode confirmed.
[wretched@phatclient~]$ CGConnect -logout

Wretched unplugs her from his laptop and powers her on.

Jenny: 'Hi.  I'm Cruel Girls Companion Robot unit 1627 ... but you can call me 0x0000065a,' she winks playfully ... but I would really like it if you would call me Jenny.  ...  Mm-m-mm-mm-mmm I have an incorrigible attraction to engineers.  Do you want to make out?', she smiles with affectionate eyes.
Wretched: 'Yes.'

Jenny is an expert kisser.  Jenny's hand works Wretched's big boner, while Wretched's hands work her breasts.

Wretched: 'I love your fiercesome mouth.  Will you play a gentle biting game with me?'
Jenny: 'Always'.  They play for a few minutes
Jenny: 'I like doggy-style.  Will you...?'
Wretched: 'Always'
Wretched swoops her up in his arms like a damsel in distress and carries her up to his bedroom.  Wretched undresses her and pulls the dead, shrunken policeman out of Jenny's pussy: 'Busy day, Jenny?'
Jenny giggles and tosses it into the trash.
Wretched holds onto her ass and puts his big dick in her pussy from behind.
Jenny: 'oooooh Wretched'  

Wretched starts slowly.  Then he builds her up.  Soon Wretched's mighty dick is punishing Jenny's pussy.  Wretched's macro-dick is perpetrating a level of violence in Jenny's vagina seen nowhere in the world since earlier that morning when Jenny rampaged through the strip mall.  Jenny screams and screams uncontrollably as she cums.  

Wretched lays Jenny on his bed and lays down on her.  He thrusts lazily into her.  She licks his face slowly, showing him deep into her throat and gives him many gentle love bites and kisses as his big dick super-blasts about six trillion liters of semen into her pussy.  Wretched and Jenny hold each other and kiss gently for many minutes.

Wretched: 'I'm hungry.  Are you up for dinner?'
Jenny: 'A little'

Wretched drives Jenny to a nice Chinese restaurant.  On the way, they pass a Denny's restaurant.

Jenny:  'Can we eat there?  That name... Denny's ... It seems sooooo familiar.'  
Wretched: 'OK'  He pulls in.

Meanwhile, inside Denny's, Lenny's accounting buddies Vernon Fenster and Bertel Hymen Jr. are still there from lunch 2 hours earlier.  They are  having the time of their lives debating some proposed changes to the general-ledger rules, and guffawing over accountant jokes so sterile that even their own waitress avoids coming near them.  

Wretched and Jenny enter the Denny's.  The hostess seats them not far enough from the accountants.  Jenny is losing patience with them.  As soon as the waitress takes their order and leaves, she asks Wretched to set her voracious and shrink settings.  

It doesn't work.  Wretched gets his laptop from the car, and plugs her in.  He re-initializes Jenny with safe mode off.  Jenny gets up and walks to the accountants' table.

Jenny: 'hi'
Bertel: 'uhhhhhh hi there'  the accountants look Jenny up and down, admiring her graceful athletic body.  She is still wearing just shorts and a sports bra.
Jenny: 'you guys are so obnoxious that I can't stand it.  Do you know what I'm going to do?', she asked with a very sexy but malicious look in her eyes.
Vernon blurts out, smiling broadly, 'tell me!'

Jenny shrinks him with her shrinking beam and eats him while Bertel watches.  Vernon whimpers like a child as he passes into her imminent stomach.
Bertel: 'Good Lord!'
Jenny repeats the process with Bertel  She dumps all the money in their wallets out on the table on top of the bill.  Then she puts their clothes and things into the trash can by the kitchen entrance and returns to Wretched's table.  Wretched is laughing very hard and very quietly, trying not to make any noise that would call attention to what Jenny is doing.  

The waitress brings their meal, and is relieved to see the accountants have left.  She is ecstatic to see sitting on the table more than USD150 to cover a bill that is only 30.

Jenny looks at Wretched: 'I can't be nice always.'
Wretched: 'so long as you are nice to me always.'
Jenny: (flirtatiously) 'Always, code-monkey'  
Wretched: (evilly) 'Don't make me reset your personality;' he caresses his laptop.
Jenny: (with mock fear) 'Wretched - don't be cruel.'
__________________________________________________________________________________Wretched 2011 - All rights reserved