- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER.  The Cruel Girls Animations (posted at http://www.giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=68545&p=753043#p753043) were created by FemaleTeeth.  The story (posted here) was created by me. BE ADVISED: This episode contains graphic depictions of violent F/sm vore. All characters are over 18yo. NOTE TO THE SQUEAMISH: this vore is way beyond hard. You should not view this if you are not yet of legal age in your jurisdiction. Going forward this series will involve as many other graphic depictions of sex, violence and depravity as I can possibly work in

 

Germaine 'Lenny' Jergens, like many men, was an avid fan of the Cruel Girls video series. In fact, the show had so many avid fans, that its creator decided to quit his job and launch a follow-on product – a robotic girl that fans could keep in their home. Rumor on the various GTS internet forums was that FemaleTeeth was making mad stacks from his new operation.

Lenny, an accountant, saved up all his money for almost 2 years. With his MSA, MBA, CMA, CPA, and his extensive on-the-side consulting work, this was a vast sum indeed. As of 8am this morning, by his calculations, it was exactly USD191,024.31 - just enough to buy the object of his desire. Lenny got on the phone to the FemaleTeethCorp, and placed an order for his very own Cruel Girl Robotic Companion™.

Thursday was the day Lenny usually met his friends from the local accounting professional chapter for lunch at Denny's restaurant. He was so excited that morning that he nearly didn't see the 2 meter box laying on his front porch as he walked to his car... Lenny's heart beat fast, and his woody woodpecker pitched a tiny tent in his pants. This was going to be the best day of his life. Lenny got on his Blackberry (yeah - he still had one) and called his office to take a sick day. As he had never used a sick day at work before in his life, he was not even questioned.

Lenny sweated and swore in his cheap suit as he dragged the box inside his house. He tore through sundry layers of packaging until he revealed his new beauty. Lenny got out the owner's manual and studied it thoroughly. He wanted to maximize his fun with his Cruel Girl Robotic Companion.

Lenny dusted her off with loving affection. Then he sat her upright and powered her on. Her eyes glowed slightly as she booted up. She turned her head and looked at him.

Lenny (breathlessly): 'Hi … Milena?'
Cruel Girl Robotic companion: 'I'm Unit Serial # 00001627, a robot based on Milena from the Cruel Girls show. But you can call me Jenny... Who the hell are you?'
Lenny: 'Lenny'
Jenny bit her lip in a frustrated way and pouted.
Lenny: 'I'm your new owner' he said, grinning like a schoolboy who had just developed his first crush on a girl.
Jenny: 'I'm a bitch...and I'm cruel. Do you think you can you handle me?'
Lenny: 'I'd like to.' Lenny pulled her to him and kissed her lovingly.
Jenny kissed him back deeply for a minute, and then bit down on his tongue, drawing much blood.
Lenny: 'OWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you being so cruel?'
Jenny: 'Because I'm a cruel girl! It works like this pencil-neck...'
Jenny: 'Come here bitch.'
Lenny looked sad like he was going to cry. The best day of his life was rapdily turning on him...
Jenny: 'Please try to understand: you may have purchased me, but I own you.'

She pulled Lenny to her and licked his face with her bloody tongue. Time slowed to infinitesimal speeds as Lenny felt the warm wetness of her tongue slide along his face. Her breath smelled like strawberry. He stared into her mouth, as she made multiple passes up and down his face. Each time her mouth opened a little wider. Soon, he was staring into her gaping mouth. At the back, her throat quivered wider then smaller, then wider again.

Lenny siezed Jenny in a loving embrace. While doing so, his hand inadvertantly dialed her personality up a few settings from 'bitch', past 'evil', and all the way to 'voracious hellion', and at the same time he accidentally tapped the little red 'shrink' button.

Jenny's eyes glowed with fiery brilliance as she shrunk him down with some kind of beams from her eyes that looked not unlike lasers... Soon Lenny was just a naked little man sitting inside some plaid boxer shorts inside a cheap suit on the floor.

Jenny: 'Haha microbitch'... She grabbed him out of the clothes and lifted him up.
Jenny: 'Snack time!' Her mouth opened wide. Saliva was everywhere.
Lenny: 'Wait! I'm not ready yet! … I want to make love to you!'
Jenny: 'Thats too bad snack-boy', rolling her eyes
Lenny: 'Nooooooo!!!!'

Jenny tore off his right arm up to the elbow in a quick and slobbery arm robbery. Lenny felt a quick pressure, but not much pain, as Jenny's sharp teeth sheared easily through flesh and bone. (It looked like this pic at http://www.giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=84209&p=772156#p772156). Jenny chewed his arm slowly and thoroughly. She opened wide so he could see the arm debris in her mouth, and played with it with her tongue, before swallowing it open-mouthed. She took much time doing this to allow the full horror of Lenny' situation to sink into him.

Jenny's lips pursed and then slid onto the stump of his arm, sucking the blood out and swallowing it. Then Jenny took another bite, this time biting his arm up to the shoulder. She didn't rip it off, but instead, chewed it still-attached. Jenny chewed with her mouth open, so Lenny could watch. This time the pain was so intense Lenny screamed and wept like a little girl. Jenny closed her lips, bit down, and swallowed.

Jenny: 'Delicious'

Jenny lifted Lenny once more to her mouth, and sucked his left arm slowly. Lenny wished she would suck his dick like that, but he was too terrified to ask. On whim, and without warning Jenny tore off his second arm in a quick audible chomp. She swallowed it whole. Then she did likewise with each of Lenny's legs.

Jenny licked her lips ominously while she lifted Lenny's body to her face. She sucked on him, licked him slowly and gave him many gentle love-bites, tasting him. He tasted very bloody. Jenny's tongue could feel Lenny's raging hard on as she laid him into her mouth. She closed her teeth almost all the way, so that just a little band of light entered and illuminated her gaping throat.

Lenny looked in terror at the throat, illuminated by a band of light through her teeth . Jenny's tongue quivered under him and her throat quivered in anticipation of receiving him. He could smell an ominous smell wafting from it with each breath that was distinctly different from the pleasant strawberry scent he had noticied earlier.

Jenny closed her mouth fully, allowing Lenny to nearly drown in her drool. Her tongue lifted him onto her teeth.

Lenny: 'Please don't be cruel!'
Jenny: (giggling) 'But I'm a Cruel Girl-bot. What else did you possibly expect when you ordered me?'
Lenny: You're manual says you're programmable – and that you can be made to be sweet to me and cruel to everyone else!”
Jenny: 'You needed to do all that before you powered me on pencil-pusher'
Lenny whimpered.

Jenny giggled and bit down. But she did not bite through him. She bit down just enough to break the skin. Then she moved her lower jaw front and back, side to side, tearing Lenny up. Her tongue moved him back to the middle of her mouth and she sucked on him. Finally she turned him to view her throat again. She began to tilt her head back slowly. She opened wide so he could fear her even more. Lenny slid slowly in the wet sticky saliva. Jennys head was tilted just barely enough for him to move at all.

Lacking arms and legs, Lenny could not resist in any way, and stared terrified as he approached the throat. His head slid over a chasm, and then gradually hit the back wall. Jenny tilted her head back more and opened her throat so that Lenny would continue to slide in. When he was about ¼ inside her throat, she had an involuntary muscle contraction, which dispatched him rapidly to her stomach.

Jenn'y stomach was already secreting many acids and enzymes to process his legs and arms. He landed in a burning broth and screamed as the secretions entered every open wound on his body.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wretched 2011 all rights reserved