- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer. This is a work of fan fiction based on the Cruel Girls animations produced by Female Teeth http://www.giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=68545&p=753043#p753043 . This chapter contains graphic depictions of violent F/sm vore, crushing, insertion, sadism, etc. Note to the squeamish: this vore is way beyond hard. I deliberately worked in every possible variety of bizarre cruel depraved violence that a woman could visit upon a shrunken man – and just a little swearing and blasphemy too, for good measure. :)

After devouring Lenny, Jenny, the Cruel Girl-bot is still turned to 'voracious hellion' mode, and worse, her bright red 'shrink ray' button is jammed in the on position.  Jenny feels an endless need to feed.

Jenny gets into Lenny's luxury car.  She thinks to herself: 'What a fool.  He spent his entire money on me and this dumb car and enjoyed nothing for himself.  Did he really think someone would be impressed that he blew USD100K on a luxury car that has less performance than a USD25K sports car?'

Vrooooooom Vrooooooooooooooooooooom Vroooom.  Jenny realizes the car has a manual transmission.  'At least he had some small bit of sense', she thinks aloud.

Jenny heads for the nearest strip mall.  She reasons there is sure to be much food there, and most of her prey will probably deserve it...

She pulls into the McDonald’s in the middle of the strip mall parking lot.  A mother in a baby-blue and white striped shirt is leading 2 perfectly-behaved identical twins in baby-blue and white striped shirts that exactly-match hers to a Lexus.  The mother becomes frightened as she sees Jenny staring ominously at them.  The mother herds her children protectively into the car and straps them into their car seats.  Then the mother gets in.

As soon as the mother starts the engine, Jenny shrinks the entire vehicle down.  The mother floors the shrunken car across the parking space.  Jenny's foot comes down softly, stopping the car.  Jenny bends over, and picks up the car.   She puts the car into her mouth, while the children wet themselves and scream 'Mommmmy!!'. 

The mother honks the horn and screams for help as Jenny bites down, crushing the occupants into a bloody pulp.  She thinks to herself 'ahhhh … what a truly deserving bunch... I only regret I did not eat them … no worries … there are plenty more food sources here.'

Jenny walks into McDonald’s.  When the attractive college student working the counter asks Jenny what she would like to order, Jenny responds 'you look delicious.  I think I'll eat you.'  The McCashier responds very quietly 'oooh I've never been with a girl before', getting horny.  Jenny shrinks the cashier down and eats her like a McNugget. 

Jenny walks behind the counter and helps herself to the fries under the heat lamp  The manager comes up.

Manager: 'What the hell are you doing?!  Are you going to pay for this?'
Jenny: 'No.  But you will.'  She shrinks him down, throws him high into the air, and lets him land in the french-fry frier.. 
Manager 'OWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
Jenny fishes him out immediately with the mesh scooper.  He is covered in 3rd degree burns and even the slightest touch is excruciatingly painful.  She lets him cool off a moment, while eating more fries.  Then she throws him into her fiercesome mouth with the salty fry-mush and chews him thoroughly.  The manager screams bloody murder while this happens.

A big strong young man working the burger frier breaks the fire emergency window, grabs the axe and takes a vicious swing at Jenny's head.  Jenny ducks, and the axe imbeds in one of the computerized CRT order monitor screens, blowing it up in a shower of glass and sparks. 

Jenny 'nice try studmuffin'
McEmployee: grabs the phone 'I'm calling 911!'
Jenny 'good idea' she says, as she shrinks him and the phone.  The employee is still dialing as Jenny's shoe crushes him from above, sending bloody splatter everywhere.

She rounds up the last employee hiding in the bathroom and several elderly customers, who are giving her [i]very dirty [/i] looks from their booth.  She shrinks and eats them all, until there is just one elderly woman left... 

Elderly Woman: 'Why are you so cruel?'
Jenny: 'Because I'm a Cruel Girl.  Haven't you seen the show?'
Elderly Woman: 'No'
Jenny: 'OK Since you haven't seen the show, I'll give you a chance.'  She smiles with feigned sweetness.  'It works like this: I'll shrink you down.  Then I'll throw you in the air, and if I catch you in my mouth, I will eat you.  If I can't catch you in my mouth, I won't eat you.'
Elderly Woman: 'If you eat me, I die, and if you don't catch me in your mouth, I will fall on the hard floor from very high and I will die.'
Jenny: 'That's not my problem, sweetie' she says, smiling like the Cheshire Cat.  Are you ready?'
Elderly Woman 'No please.  I want to live to see my great-grandson's birth.'
Jenny: 'Yummy!  If you tell me where his mother is I could go eat them too.'
Elderly Woman: 'No!!!!!'  Jenny shrinks her.

The elderly woman soils her adult-diaper as Jenny throws her high in the air.  She rises higher and higher until she pauses in a moment of hang-time just barely below the ceiling tile and then slowly falls into Jenny's imminent mouth. 

Jenny's jaws crush down, and she tastes a very bad flavor from the old woman.  Jenny spits the 2 halves of her out onto the floor. 

A city health inspector parks his car.  He walks in to see a bloody mess in the McDonalds, and the order monitor smoking and beginning to catch fire.  Then he sees Jenny drinking from the pop-dispenser, putting her mouth directly on it.  She swishes and spits on the floor.  Then she repeats several times, rinsing the taste of the incontinent old woman from her mouth. 

Jenny: 'Blecchhh!  Disgusting!'
Health Inspector: 'What's going on here?'
Jenny: 'I'm eating lunch, dear'
Health Inspector (blushing at the attractive girl as he walks towards her): 'where's the manager?'
Jenny: 'I ate him' pulling him to her
Health Inspector: 'What?'

Jenny shrinks the health inspector and puts him into her sports bra.  The health inspector thinks to himself 'this is the best day in my entire life'.  Jenny goes behind the counter and gets a salad in a plastic box.  She liberally douses the salad with multiple packets of ranch dressing.  Then she throws the inspector in and shakes it up.  She takes stabs at the health inspector with her fork.  He dodges.  Jenny eats the salad, as the terrified health inspector runs from her fork as fast as he can.  Because of the sticky, slippery salad dressing, he is not very fast at all.  The walls of the plastic salad box are too high and smooth for him to climb out.  Finally she impales him with her fork and eats him alive in one bite.

Jenny: 'bur-urrrr-urrrrr-urrrrrrrrr-urrr-urrrrrr-urrrrrrr-urrrrrrrr-urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-urrrr-urrrrrrrrrp'
Jenny very gracefully says 'excuse me' to the empty restaurant and wipes her lips delicately with a napkin.

Police cars begin showing up.  Jenny shrinks the officers, and eats them one at a time, except for two.  She selects the cutest officer and stuffs him in her pussy.  His struggles excite her.  She also selects a steroid-fueled-maniac policeman and stuffs him in her asshole.  She goes into the bathroom, shits him out and flushes him away. 

Jenny starts working the various stores in the strip mall: Shoe Carnival, Dick's Sporting Goods, Wal Mart and so on.  She eats everyone and leaves a trail of destruction.  Even though she is not a giantess, she is nearly as destructive, deliberately breaking things for its own sake in a one-woman riot.

She enters the Radio Shack. 
Employee: 'what can I help you find?'
Jenny (smiling evilly): I need some 12 gauge wires with alligator clips on each end, and a dozen of your biggest batteries …  a 10” board, a soldering iron and flux, a roll of electrical tape and a 4 farad capacitor.
Employee: I can get you everything but the capacitor.  We don't have anything that powerful. I do have a bin in back with caps for computer power supplies'
Jenny: 'I'll take the whole bin, please.'
The employee rounds up the goods and heads for the cash register.
Employee: 'how will you be paying for this?'
Jenny: 'Oh.' she says taking his hand.  She holds onto him tightly as she shrinks him.  Then she stuffs him into her sports bra.


(ATTENTION READERS: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME, DAMMIT!!)  Jenny solders the caps to the board and wires them together to the batteries.  Then she solders another wire across the output wires of the caps.  Then she solders a wire with a heavily-taped alligator clip on the far end to that wire.  Then she takes the employee out of her sports bra and lays him on the checkout counter.

Jenny: 'we're going to play a little game'
Employee: (blushing as he realizes she sees the hard on in his pants) 'I like games!'
Jenny: 'good' she says, strapping the other alligator clip of the negative wire onto his leg. 'then I hope you'll like this'  She begins to hook up the alligator clip from the wire leading to the capacitors positive out to the employee.
Employee: 'No!  Don't be crazy!  I'll die!  You've made a god-damned electric chair.  Don't you hook me up to that!'
Jenny: 'That's right.  I have.'
Employee: 'Don't be cruel!'
Jenny: 'I am a Cruel Girl, Mr Smarty Pants,' she says, grinning at him.  'I'll tell you what...'  She grabs a soldering iron.  'If you can survive this, you win.'
Employee: 'No! Please!'
Jenny: 'Ready?'
Employee: 'No !'
Just for fun, Jenny burns him a couple times with the soldering iron, while he screams in pain.
Jenny: 'Fun!! :D'  She burns him a few more times.  'congratulations! You've won'
Employee: 'Thank God.'
Jenny: 'I wouldn't do that just yet.  You've just won the chance to meet him.'
She picks up the heavily taped alligator clip leading back to the two dozen capacitors in parallel and clips it to him.
Capacitors: 'TSZCHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

He screams convulsing as the capacitors discharge through his body.  Wisps of smoke rise from his seared body.  Jenny pops him into her mouth and chews him up.  She thinks to herself 'Mmmmmm ... and who says cooking with gas is best?  Electricity did wonders for this guy.  Yummy...  I wonder if he's meeting God right now...'  She swallows him.

Jenny exits the store just in time to see the County SWAT Team's Riot Bus pull into the parking lot.
Jenny smiles sweetly and waves at the driver as he pulls to a halt: 'Hi boys' she grins sweetly, giving no indication that she is the perpetrator they are looking for.  She immediately shrinks the bus, and as it is shrinking, kicks it over, so the riot police can't exit (an object as big as a bus takes her a little time to shrink).  Then, when it is all the way shrunk, she stomps up and down on it, crunching up everyone inside. 

Somehow, one of the SWAT Team escaped the bus before she stomped on it.  He shoots his assault rifle at her, until he empties his clip.  His tiny bullets are like insect stings to her – they anger her but do no serious damage.  She picks him up.  She pinches his groin between her fingers as hard as she can, causing the shrunken policeman, indescribable pain.  Then she throws him as hard as she can straight up in the air.  He rises at least 15 meters before hurtling towards the ground.  He bounces off the  pavement next to Jenny a few seconds later and falls into a storm-sewer grate.

She continues to work her way through the remaining stores.  By now, almost all the people have fled.  She gets to the grocery, and heads for the meat department, where she eats the butcher.  Then she heads for the manager's office, carrying with her the biggest meat cleaver in the store.  She finds the manager cowering under his desk. 

Manager: 'don't be cruel!!!'
Jenny just laughs.  She has heard this request way too many times today.

She shrinks him down and carves him up into various cutlets of manager meat.  She gets one of the little sample trays with the tooth picks and Dixie cups and puts the manager out as a sample at the sushi counter for when the customers return.  She heads back to the manager's office and lays down in his reclining office chair.  She falls asleep after having so fully gorged herself.  __________________________________________________________________________________Wretched 2011 – All rights reserved