- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've decided to revist this old story and give it the ending it as well as the reader deserve.  Enjoy and leave me a review if you liked it.

It’s been weeks that I have been at Alexa’s house.  Amazingly she still hasn’t revealed my presence to anyone including her mom and sister.  Week nights and weekends I see her the most but during the week days I am mostly left to myself in the cage.  I fantasize when I am alone.  Sometimes about getting free and escaping, finding my way back to work and getting to Amanda who forces her daughter to change me back to normal.  Lately, I dream a lot about Alexa as she is the only person I ever see.  Also being left alone has made it easier for her to bend me to her will as I more and more seek her approval.  I will do whatever job she give me hoping to get more time with her.  I’ve polished her jewelry, cleaned her shoes, gave her pedicures, played endless games and watched mindless TV shows with her.    I am starting to think I will never see the world outside this house again. 

When she’s not home, she keeps my cage on a shelf in her closet covered and with the door closed.  A few times a week, her mom comes in the room and I sometimes she comes in the closet but she has never moved the cover and I am too afraid to yell out.  She might freak out and flush me down the toilet or turn me into the authorities or hand me off to someone else.  The more I am stuck here the more I don’t want to leave Alexa.  I think they refer to that as the Stockholm syndrome.

Alexa is in a good mode this weekend and decides we should play chess.  This is one on her favorite games.  She’s very good at it and rarely loses.  I suppose my size and that I can’t view the board from above is a factor too.  There is usually a bet associated with the game we play.  Today, if she wins we have to watch some new Hallmark movie and if I win I get my freedom to roam around her room for the day.    Also, if she does lose we will end up watching that movie because she always gets what she wants.

She wins again and we start talking before the movie.  It’s one of those moments when she’s talking normally to me and not like I’m her pet.  I tell her how boring it is when she’s away for the day and that I wish I could at least read or play a game while she’s gone.  That night she tells me she has an idea and pulls out an old smartphone from her drawer.  “I bet we could load this up with games and books” she told me “Of course no Wi-Fi for my little boy.”  We spend the rest of the weekend finding games and downloading a few books from a free book web site.  They are old novels but it’s better than nothing.  The games are a bit more of a problem because they have to work offline and can’t require fast fingers due to my size trying to work the touch screen.  She flips the phone to mute so it doesn’t make noise either.  “You don’t want to attract me nosy sister coming in here”, she tells me.  She deletes the Wi-Fi access and sets it up in the cage with a power cord leading out to a nearby outlet in the closet.

When she finally puts you away for the night, I actually feel better for the first time since you shrank.   The next week I spend my time reading and playing games and at least the boredom isn’t as bad.  I noticed the Notepad app on the phone and start think about writing about the fantasies I had thought about Alexa.  I remember hearing that writing feelings out can be good therapy. 

That night I fall asleep and dream that I wrote all of those fantasies out on the Notepad app of the phone.  I had written all the absolutely X-rated things I would fantasize about doing with both Alexa and Sam and its filthy porn.  In my dream Alexa comes home and she has Samantha with her.  She reaches in and takes the phone back to see what I’ve been up to.  I’m helpless and too tiny to stop her as she lifts the phone out of the top of the cage and out of my reach.  They read all the perverted things you fantasize about her and Alexa flips out.  Sam thinks it is hilarious that little pipsqueak of a man could ever imagine he could satisfy either of them.  Alexa tells Sam she can’t keep you anymore now that she read what I think of her.   Sam smiles and tells her not to worry, she has the perfect solution.  Samantha leans over the cage casts another spell.  I can feel like I’m growing but I’m also growing stiffer and unable to move.  My clothes vanish and my legs are straight and feel glued together.  My arms feel glued to my sides.  I can still see and hear but that’s all I can do.  I lose my balance and fall over to the side.  Samantha reaches in the cage and lifts me out carrying me out to the room and to a mirror.  She holds me up so I can see myself in the mirror.  I still look like myself but my body has a weird complexion like I’m made out of a soft plastic and maybe 10 inches tall.  ”See problem solved”, Samantha tells Alexa, “He wanted some dirty sex so I turned into a living dildo. He can see, hear and fell but he can’t talk or move a muscle.  She rubs my tiny cock and laughs, “He can feel that but he can’t do a thing about it.  Ultimate blue balls!”  Alexa looks at me almost sad for what Samantha did.  “What will you do with him”, she asks.   Sam replies, “I’m going to give him to me roommate back at school.  She’ll love him.   She always masturbating and he’ll make the perfect toy for her.”  Samantha lets out an evil laugh and you wake up in a cold sweat.  “It’s just a dream”, I keep reminding myself but it haunts me all night long.

I decide instead to write my actual story, how I tried to do your boss a favor, how Samantha warned me to stay out of her way and what subsequently happened to me.   I start the next day slowly typing out your stories slowly on the touch screen keyboard.  It is this story.

 

PROLOGUE:

At has been four months that I have been living as Alexa’s pet.  She told me that Sam will be home next week and I remember that horrible dream and I wonder what will happen.  Will she restore me to normal, or take me back to school with her or do something worse.   I don’t know what will be the next chapter in this saga but I can only hope for the best.

I was playing around with the iPhone settings and discovered that when conditions are just right I can get an open a Wi-Fi connect from a neighbor’s house.  At first I thought to reach out for help but I don’t even know the address where I am or Alex’s last name.  I did find a web site called GiantessWorld with stories about people shrinking and growing and I am going to upload my story before Sam gets here.  If you see this story then please take my warning seriously or you may find yourself like me someday.