- Text Size +

It is late Monday morning before Alexia came back to check on me.  I thought about it through the night and realized my only chance is to play along with her and hope of eventually winning her over to helping me.  That’s my only chance at this point.

Alexia opened the cage lid and puts some food in the bowl for me.  “I was thinking about letting you starve for a couple days so you would appreciate what I am doing for you more but I’m too nice for that”, she told me. 

I knew better than to just grab the food.  I had learned something in my short time with these girls.  “Thank you my mistress”, I called out as I bowed down before her.  “Please allow me to demonstrate my thanks”, I continued rising up again. 

Her hand reaches down and gentle grabs me lifting me out of the cage and setting me down top of this low set of drawers next to the cage.  “I like the sound of that… mistress”, she repeated, “You can call me that from now on”, she giggled.

I got down on one knee and said, “Please allow me to thank you properly for everything you are doing for me”.  She smiles and brings her hand down in front of me face down and with her fingers curled under.  I leaded forward and kissed her hand.

She petted me on the head before pulling her hand back and rising to her full height looking down at me.  “This was very nice and I am glad your attitude has improved but I am still angry about your comments last night so I decided you will repay me for what I put out for your supplies.  You owe me 24 dollars for everything I had to buy.”, she told me.

I didn’t have any money and I didn’t know what Samantha did with my wallet although I wouldn’t want Alexia getting access to it anyway because with time she could really empty my bank account and charge up my cards.  “I don’t have any money”, I told her, “In fact I don’t even have pockets”.

“Well then, I suppose you’ll have to work it off”, she told me.  “I’ll pay you a dollar an hour to do work for me.    It’s the least you can do.”  Her index finger came down and stroked my back. Then she picked me up in her fist and raised me to her eye level.

I thought what the hell kinda of work can I do at this size but I thought again before speaking and said, “But mistress, what kind of work can one so small as me be able to do for you?”

She thought for a moment and said, “Let’s see…  you could polish my shoes or I could teach you how to give me a pedicure.  Would you like that?  Maybe you can babysit my sister for me when I want to hang with my friends.  That would be useful.”

I shuddered at these jobs, each one progressively worse than the last as she put me back in the cage to eat my breakfast.  “Now I need to go to work and I’ll be home around 5 tonight.  I want you to think of three more jobs that you can do for me and to inspire your creative juices I’ll make you this offer.  Come up with three good ideas I really like and I may reward you but for each one you don’t give me you will owe me another ten dollars.”  She closed the lid and latched it and then placed a light sheet over my cage.  At least this way it lets light in and I wasn’t completely in the dark.

I ate my breakfast and thought about her offer.  First I pondered what her idea of a good reward would be.  All kinds of scenarios pop in my mind but I was pretty sure none of them was what I really wanted.  Then I started to think about the three jobs I needed to tell her.  The worst part was that I didn’t have a clock.  I got some idea of the time from the changing light from outside but that’s it.   I had a tough time coming up with jobs but I figured I was better off coming up with something rather than nothing at all and having to owe her more money and be stuck doing jobs of her choosing.  When I finally came up with my final three ideas for jobs it couldn’t have been more than 30 minutes later that she showed up. 

She came in the room and came over to me immediately lifting me out of my prison and onto her bed where she laid on her side next to me.  Her fingertip came down and ran along the length of my body.  “So tell me your three ideas now, little one”, she said as she dragged me closer so she could hear me. 

“Well the first I said is that I could clean your bathroom for you while you are out.”, I said hoping she would like the idea.  “Nice one”, she replied, “but I share the bathroom with my sister and wouldn’t want her finding you in there but you didn’t know that so I’ll give you credit for that one.  What’s next?” 

“I could clean your jewelry, polish it all till it sparkles”, I said hoping this one would get a good response.  “OK, I like that one”, she replied, “Now give me one more good one like that and I’ll let you off the hook for tonight.”

I knew my last one was weak but it was all I had.  “I’ll answer your phone when you are out and take personal messages for you”, I told her.  “FAIL!”, she spat out at me, “I use my cellphone and you really think I want you taking messages and having access to our house phone.  I’ll give you 15 seconds to give me a better answer or you will owe me $20 to be paid in hard labor.   Fifteen, Fourteen…”

I racked my brain as she counted down trying to come up with anything so she would stop counting and then as she got down to two I shouted out, “I can give you foot massages.”  I immediately regretted saying that as the sentence ended.   “I love that idea”, she beamed, “in fact you can give me one right now.  She pushed off her sneakers and peeled off her sweat socks revealing two giant sweaty smelly feet.  She picked me up and deposited me between her feet.  “Get to work”, she ordered “Samantha told me that you kissed her toes and licked between them  so I expect at least the same or better.   Thirty minutes per foot so get to work!”

I sighed and went to work as she laid back and watched TV.    She knew what I was forced to do for Samantha so there were no shortcuts here.    I worked away and occasionally when there was a commercial on and I was near her toes she would stretch them out and catch me between them playfully squeezing me before letting me get back to work.  After a half hour I was exhausted when she announced it was time for me to switch to the other foot. 

When I finished, I told her, “Please mistress, can I have some water.  Your feet were so sweaty that all that kissing and licking dried me out.”  “My feet don’t sweat, you miserable runt, they glisten”, she roared back at me, “You can go back in your cage and get a drink in there.”  She covered the cage with a towel and left me to go have her dinner.

She came back after a few hours and brought me some leftovers in a small bowl that she placed in the cage with me.  “Sorry, I was so hard on you before little guy.  It is just that certain things can really set me off so be careful what you say.   By the way, the foot massage was great.  We’ll have to do that again soon.”

“Great”, I thought as I ate, “If things weren’t bad enough I have to be careful what I say so I don’t upset the princess or she might be offended and smash me.  She let me out of the cage and put me on the floor for some exercise as she lay in bed and watched TV.  I explored around the room as she looked over at what I was doing occasionally.  I marveled at how everyday objects like sneakers and a backpack looked so different at this scale.  I explored the room from the floor and there was plenty down there.   

After a couple hours, she got off the bed and walked over to me.  She stood right in front of me and her long tan legs towered on each side of me.  She squatted down and I could only stare up at her as she squatted down and picked me up rising to her full height.  She deposited me back in the cage and as she went to cover me back up and yelled up, “Ddo you have to cover me?  It gets dark in here.”

“Sorry, little guy but I have to change and there will be no free peep show for you plus if my mom or sister came in here when I’m not home they might see you.   I sat down in my “silk panties” bed feeling dejected as she covered me up.”