- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

I am locked away for what seems like hours when I finally hear noise in the room that she has returned.    I try yelling to get the attention of whoever is in the room but it doesn’t work.  I hear the drawer open and I see Alexia smiling down at me.  Her hand gently lifts me out of the desk and deposits on her desk top.  She’s already has a few pieces of chicken and bread and a cap full of water for me sitting nearby on the desk and I run over to it.  Before I can get to it her palm comes down and blocks me from my target.  I slam into her palm and fall backwards.

 “My, my, you still are a little piggy but first things first.  We have to have some protocols and rules here otherwise it would be chaos”, she laughs at her own joke but I just sit there and look up at her confused.

“First, when I come home”, she continues, “you need to greet me properly and ask me to tell you everything that happened and whenever I bring you a present like food or clothes you need to thank me before you take the gift.  It’s what civilized people do.  My little piggy needs to learn manners.”

I stand up and face her, “You’re right and I’m sorry but it isn’t very civilized to kidnap someone and lock them in a box for hours.”

Her finger comes at me and pokes me knocking me to the ground and she pins me down with her finger on my chest.  “First of all I saved your life.  You wouldn’t have survived another day with Sam.  And the case was for your own protection to transport you home “.  She lifts her finger off my chest and continues, “I am really looking out for your best interests.  Now do you have something to tell me?”

I stand back up feeling defeated that some girl that a few days ago I would have dismissed in a moment but now apparently hold my life in the palm of her hands, literally.   “I’m sorry”, I tell her playing my part and knowing the alternative could be some unknown punishment that she might devise.  “I am so glad you are back, I missed you terribly.  Did anything interesting happen while you were out?” 

She smiled and her finger mused my hair, “See, I knew you could be a good little boy toy.”  She said, “I’ll tell you all about it later but first you can eat your dinner.”

I bowed down to her and say, “Thank you for my dinner, Alexia” and then I slowly walk over to my feast and sit next to it and begin to eat.  As I ate my dinner, she told me about her shopping trip and that she wanted to get stuff to make me comfortable and not have to sleep in her drawer.   Although I appreciated what she was saying I still didn’t feel comfortable staying here with her and just wanted to go home.  

She told me that she met up with some of her friends and she was dying to tell them about me but she promised Sam to keep me a secret although it was killing her.  I guess I’m going to have to tell my family sooner or later.  They’ll find out about you eventually. 

I stop eating and look up at her.  “Wait a minute.  You live here with your family?   What the hell.  They can’t see me like this.    Your father will probably crush me when he finds out I’m living in your room.”

“Calm down”, she tells me, “or do I need to pin you down again.  First of all, I’m eighteen now so I do as I want.  Second, it is only my mother and sister.  My parents have been divorced for years.  My dad lives in Europe and my mom is very cool and she’ll be fine with this.”

“Your mom will be cool that your friend shrunk a 27 year old man and you are keeping him as a pet in your bedroom?”, you ask her.

“Well not if you put it that way.  How about you are an inventor working on a shrink ray and were accidently shot with it like in ‘Honey, I Shrunk the Kids’?  We can tell her I rescued you right before a big old cat was about to eat you.  We’ll tell her I am taking care of you until you can figure out how to reverse the ray”, she says smiling at her clever alibi.

“You really think she would believe that?  How gullible is she”, you ask, “and what about your sister.  How old is she?”

“It will work”, she responds, “It more believable than a witch put a spell on you.  And my sister is 10.”  She lowers her head so her face is right in front of you, “You sure are a Mister Negative.  It will all be fine.”

“That easy for you to say”, you mutter as you return to your dinner, “You’re not the one that’s four inches tall, naked, and just down the hall from a gigantic 10 year old who could turn me into Barbie’s little brother if she gets a hold of me.”

“Relax”, she says as I finish and take a last sip of the water.  “I already solved one of those problems.”  She reaches over for a small bag that says, “Toys R Us” and takes out a set of dolls clothes.  It‘s a set of workout clothes with a t-shirt and sweatpants and they look to be my size.  She rips open the package and places them next to me.  “Try them on she tells me.”

I follow her instruction and try the clothes on and they fit fairly well.  The clothes are a little baggy but far better than being naked.  “Thank you for thinking of me”, I tell her trying to stay in her good graces.    She smiles down at you and holds out her hand and after a moment you realize she wants you to kiss it to thank her and you comply.  “This is getting more and more complicated”, you think to yourself. 

“What a good boy you are”, she tells you in a way that just drives you crazy and she pets you on the head with her fingertip.  “Oh, I have another present for you too.  Let me show you”, she says as she pick you up in a fist and carries you across the room to a low dresser. 

She sets you down and next to you is a small clear plastic cage that you might keep a small animal of some sorts in.  It stands a bit taller that you and the dimensions would be like a small room to you.  She opens the top which is hinged and you start to back away figuring her intentions.  “You were complaining about the eyeglass case and I decided you needed something bigger.  Now you can have your own room.” 

You want to run but there is nowhere to go and her fingers easily snatch you up and drop inside the enclosure.  Clipped inside there is a water dispenser and an empty bowl in the one corner nearest you.  “That’s for your food and water”, she tells you.  “This”, she continues tapping on the wall in the next corner to your right, “is for you to do your bathroom stuff in.”  You look in it and there is a bit of sand inside.  “Sorry but they don’t make tiny toilets”, she giggles, “at least not any that work.”   You walk to the opposite side of the cage and there is a pile of silky red material.  “That’s your bed”, she tells you, “I made it from an old pair of my silkiest panties.  She waited for a moment looking down at me from the open lid.  “Don’t you have something to say?”, she asked.

 “This is all very nice”, she say, “but I’d rather not be in a cage like an animal.  Don’t you have something I can go in and out of, something that has a door? “

“You ungrateful little twerp”, she roars back at me, “I Spent my good money to set this up for you and I don’t even get a thanks.  I get a I want a door shit.  I should have listened to Samantha and stuck you in an old birdcage or gave you an old worn sweat sock to sleep in.  Well you better take the night to learn some manners and be ready to apologize.  She slammed the lid shut and latched it followed by throwing a bath towel on top blocking out most of my light.  I collapsed on my new bed and thought about how badly I continue to handle these girls.