- Text Size +

Chapter 4 - Saturday Party Time

Alexia dropped us off and went home to get ready.  I could hear Samantha going through bags when suddenly she moved the purse and carried it into the living room.  She opened it and took me out setting me down on the coffee table.  She sat back and looked at me with both of her bare feet on the table on either side of me.  “Can I have some clothes?” I asked her.

“How old are you?” she asked back ignoring my question. 

  “27 … about the clothes”, I continued.

“You got a girlfriend?”, she asked again ignoring my request.

“Not right now, we broke up about six months ago”, I said.  For a moment I thought back to Ashley my ex-girlfriend.   We had some good times while it lasted.

Samantha broke your thoughts with her next question, “What do you mean we broke up?  Did you break up with her or did she break up with you.

This was getting annoying.  Being four inches tall and naked in front of this teen giantess was bad enough but now you had to spill details of your love life.  “I broke up with her.”, you said hoping that would end it.

“Why?” Samantha persisted, “was she a real bitch?”  I hesitated and she prodded me with her toe.  She had a French pedicure and I thought was really sexy looking.  I stared at it and she nudged me again, “Well?”

“No, she was too needy.  She’d be calling me all the time begging me to come over every night bothering me at work.  Then she got paranoid thinking I was cheating on her when I didn’t want to come over.  It got ridiculous.  I had to cut it off.”

“Oh, I bet she’d love you now, all little and helpless”, she laughed, “She’d smother you with kisses and probably keep you between her stuffed animals on her bed.  Maybe she’d carry you around all day in her bra between her boobs and talk baby talk to you.  That would be hilarious.  Come on give me her number so we can get her over here.  I’d love to see the reunion.”

“Yeah hilarious,” I repeated, “except she got engaged a few weeks ago.  I guess she found her match.”  I hesitated a minute and then continued.  So you got to use my car and my money and made fun of my lack of a love life.  Can you make me big again or at least give me some clothes?”

Again she ignored my question.  “Do you think I’m attractive?” she asked smiling down at me. 

“Oh boy”, I thought that is the trick question of all time right next to “does this dress make me look fat.”  I didn’t have to think twice about that question.  “Of course you are attractive.  You’re gorgeous” , I said quickly knowing any other answer would be trouble.

“That cute”, she replied, “I bet you wish I was your girlfriend, huh?” she asked as she leaned forward and her eyes got big with anticipation.   Her t-shirt stretched as she leaned forward and you could see her nipples almost poking through.

 I was totally flustered by the situation and blurted out, “Oh, I wish you were my girlfriend.”

“Too bad”, she laughed leaning back, “You’re just a tad too short for my tastes.  Beside I already have a boyfriend and he’s coming to the party.”  She thought for a moment and said, “Wait right here.  I want to show you something.”  She sprung up and bound up the steps to her room.  I looked over the edge of the coffee table and thought to myself, “Where did she think I was going to go.”  I wasn’t about to take a chance and jump plus she was the only one who could restore me. 

A couple minutes later she came down the steps wearing a sexy baby doll lingerie outfit with a tiny bottom tied with strings on each side and a top that left nothing to the imagination held in the front with two buttons and showing off considerable cleavage and belly.  I gulped as she approached me seductively touching herself.  I could feel my temperature rising as she modeled it for me.  “I’m going to wear it later tonight after the party for my boyfriend.  I want it to be special when we do it for the first time tonight.”

“What?!?” I thought as her comment totally broke the mood.  “Are you crazy?  You can’t have sex tonight.  Your mother will kill me if she find out”, I yelled at her, “You can’t do that!”

She stepped forward and the back of her hand came out and swiped at me sending me flying off the coffee table.  “Don’t call me crazy”, she yelled at me.  I fell to the shag carpet and miraculously I was unhurt.  She stepped toward me and raised her foot over me as I lay in the carpet on my back.  “And you can’t tell me want to do anymore.  I could crush you like a bug”, she continued.  Her foot slammed down right next to me emphasizing her point.  “You better run, little man or I’ll step on you for real”, she laughed.  I got to my feet and tried running but the carpet made it difficult like maneuvering through thick grass that was as high as your knees.  I tried to running but her big toe comes down and kicked me sending me flying through the air landing a few feet away on my back.  “Pathetic”, she laughs as she came over to me and stood akimbo towering over me.  She positioned her foot over me like she is about to crush the life out of me and brought her toe down in my face.  “Kiss my foot and apologize for what you said”, she ordered you. 

Interestingly enough my first thought at that moment was how sexy she looked towering over me in sexy lingerie rather than the thought that I was about to be crushed.  I stretched my head up and kissed her toe over and over while yelling, “I’m sorry.  I’m sorry.  Please forgive me.”

She removed her foot, bent down and picked me up by the legs and dangled me in front of her face.  “You better be careful how you talk to me.  I might really hurt you next time”, she told me as she carried me in the kitchen.  “Now I’m going to put you somewhere so you’ll stay out of trouble and not piss me off while I get ready”, she said as she took an empty flower vase off a shelf and dropped me in.  It was clear glass and I watched her saunter around the kitchen in her little outfit.  I pressed up against the glass totally aroused by her.  I knew it was wrong but that powerful sexy presence drove me wild. 

She came back a while later changed into an outfit for the party.  I wished she had kept the lingerie on but that wasn’t going to happen.  She let me out giving me some food and drink while she continued to get ready.   “I had you pretty turned on with that outfit didn’t I?” she asked me as I finished. 

“Yes”, I answered embarrassed.  I guess there was no reason to lie to her at this point.

“I bet you’re turned on by my mom too.  She looks pretty good for 38, huh?” she commented looking directly at me to see my reaction.  Now I have to admit Amanda was good looking and dressed pretty nice and there have been moments when I was turned on by her but I wasn’t going to admit that to her daughter especially not in this state.   I said, “No, it is strictly professional between us.”

“You are such a bad liar”, she laughed giving me a poke in the stomach, “Ohhh, maybe the two of you could get it on.  All she ever does is work, work, work.  Maybe you could be her little toy man waiting for her to come home every night to take care of her special needs.”  She burst out laughing at the thought.  Just then Samantha glances up at the clock and said “Everyone is going to be here soon”.

“Wait a minute”, I said interrupting her as she rushed around, “You promised you’d keep me safe during this party.  I don’t know about you but I doing think the kitchen counter is really safe.”

“Yeah”, she replied as she picked me up in her hand, her fingers curling around me encasing me in a warm fist.  She carried me upstairs and stood outside a door.  “I’m going to give you a treat”, she said smiling, “and let you see what my mom’s bedroom looks like.  That might be a good place for me to hide you during the party.  She opened the door and took me in and carelessly tossed me on the bed.  “Should I leave you here and let my mom find you waiting in her bed.  She’s pretty kinky.  I could only imagine what she’d do to a young stud like you.”    

I thought for a moment about the idea of exploring Amanda’s body but remembered how pissed she will be that I let her daughter get the upper hand on me  and let her get away with having a party much less screwing her boyfriend to end the evening.  She’d probably do terrible things to me to get revenge for all the screw-ups.   “Look”, I told her, “I don’t think the whole thing with your mom is going to work out and being out here on the bed is pretty exposed.  What if your friends come in here?” 

“Good point”, she answered picking me up and walking around the room looking for a good hiding place.  “I could put her in her underwear drawer.  I bet that would nice and soft and comfortable.”

“Good idea”, I like that”, I responded thinking about spending the night cuddled up to Amanda’s undies.

She ignores you and continues looking when she spots a pair of leather boots on the floor.  “I got those for a mom about a year and a half ago for her birthday.  She wears them with no socks all the time.  I guess she thinks that’s sexy, whatever.”  She thought for a second and said, “They’ll be perfect for you.”

“No”, I wailed, “What about the underwear drawer?” struggling in her grip although there is nowhere to get away to. 

“No, this is much better.  All that underwear is clean and sterile.  In this boot you can smell and dream about my mom all-night. “, she said as she dropped me into the awaiting boot.  She tipped the boot and I rolled into the toe section.   Then she took two dirty sweat socks out of Amanda’s  hamper and shoved them into the boot pushing them as far as she could trapping me inside.  “Isn’t that great”, she laughed as she stood the boots up in the closet and closed the door.