- Text Size +

Chapter 3 – Saturday Shopping

Saturday morning was quiet and I kept a low profile.  I was hoping we could keep things status quo and not have another argument.   She came down around noon with a similar outfit of t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops from yesterday except today the t-shirt was pink with “Princess” emblazed in script on the front.   She stopped in front of me and said, “I need to borrow your car to go to the store.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked confused.  Was she kidding or did she actually think I was going to let this teenaged spoiled brat use my car.

“My mom took her car to the airport and I need to go to the store and get stuff for my party tonight.” She said very matter of fact.

Now I was really confused.  “You want to borrow my car for a party that I told you yesterday that you’re not having.  Are you crazy?  Did you not listen to a word I told you yesterday”, I told her.

“I warned you.” she said and she started chanting in a language I didn’t recognize.  What the hell is she doing I thought as she closed her eyes like she was recalling words that she had learned to recite. 

“What the fuck is your problem”, I blurted out.  I was about to continue and she lifted her hand to her mouth.  She held a small brass object that she put to her lips and blew on.  A spray of powder came out the end that was pointing at me and caught me by surprise going in my mouth and nose as well as getting in my eyes.  I coughed and rubbed my eyes to get it out.  My entire body tingled as I heard her answer, “You were my fucking problem.”

I stood up to try to get to the kitchen sink to wash my face but I couldn’t see where to go.  My eyes were tearing up and the power cleared as quickly as it hit me and my throat started to clear as well.  I stood there for a moment and wiped my eyes again and steeled myself to give her a major reprimand.  I opened my eyes and blinked twice at what I saw in front of me, a pair of gigantic feet in a pair of equally big flip-flops.  I looked around and saw my clothes lay in a heap around me still full sized and I realized I was naked.

I was speechless as I watched her over me and sit down on the couch where I was just sitting with her legs folded under herself.  “My, my”, she says with a giggle looking down at me on the floor, “It looks like you are in no condition to baby-sit anymore.  I officially relieve you of your duty.”

I looked around and saw how gigantic everything looked compared to me.  The TV across the way looked more like a drive in movie screen from this perspective.  I looked at the coffee table leg next to me and my clothes and realized I must not be much more than four inches tall.  I spun around and craned my head to look up at her.   “What happened to me?  How is this possible?” I asked her.   

“Well, at school I belong to a secret club where we study what we call the Craft.  Most girls play around with limited success but I’ve gotten pretty good with spells and potions.  Pretty impressive, huh?” she answered.

“But why did you do this?  How long will this spell last?”, I asked her. 

“Why did I do this?” she repeats back to me with the smile fading from her face, “Because you are a stubborn dick head who can’t take a hint.  I made you an offer.  I told you to leave but you had to say so you can kiss up to my mom.  Well it serves you right and by the way my spell is permanent.  Only I can undo it so you better behave and do what I want if you want any chance to be normal again.” 

She unfolds her leg and dropped her barefoot directly on the floor in front of me.  “You can start by getting on your hands and knees and apologizing”, she told me.

I thought for a minute.  What choice did I have?  She held all the cards and I was screwed.  Just then she pivoted her foot back on her heel raising her foot over me.  I looked up and saw sole of her foot come down on crushing me into the carpet.  “I don’t like to wait”, she growled before lifting it off me and setting it back down in front of me.  I could take a hint and immediately started groveling on my hands and knees saying I was sorry and kissing her toes.  “Much better”, she purred.   “Now the ring”, she ordered indicating she wanted me to kiss her toe ring.  “Do it now or I’ll shrink you more and wrap you around my toe as my new ring.”  I was scared she would do it and I climbed up on her foot and kissed her gold ring over and over saying, “I’m sorry.”  Next she spread her toes apart and roared, “Now lick between them, shrimp”.  Again, I did what she ordered fearing what she might do to me if I refused.  When I finished she shook her foot sending me flying off to the carpet next to her. 

I watched her from the floor as she reached over and picked up the remote that was bigger than me and shut off the TV.  She tossed the remote onto the couch and a realized how easily she could toss me around.  She bent down and plucked me off the carpet between her thumb and index finger and dangled me in front of her pretty face and big blue eyes.  “It’s time for us to go shopping.  Now where did you leave your keys?” she asked me.

“On the kitchen counter”, I responded weakly.  She walked in and spied them on the counter.  “Very good”, she replied as she unclasped her small shoulder purse that was also on the counter and dropped me.  She clasped it shut without another word leaving me in darkness. 

I listened as she moved around the house before we left.  I assumed she was cleaning up the evidence of my clothes on the floor or the mysterious pipe she used to blow that powder on me.  Soon we were in the car and underway.  She parked at a shopping center and opened the purse which was on her lap.  She took out her cell phone and made a call.  I stared up at her from inside the purse and felt a little scared and aroused at the same time.  She was big and beautiful but she could squash me without a thought with her foot or fist.  She spoke on the phone to someone named Alexis telling her to meet her at the shopping center.  “I’ll explain everything later but I need you to be here to pick me up.  Okay.  Bye”, she said as she hung up the phone.  She dropped the phone on the seat next to her and picked something else up.  It was my wallet.  She pulled the cash out of it and counted it. “A hundred and fifty… not quite enough”, she said out aloud.  She looked down at me still sitting in her purse.  “You’ve been a good boy so far and now your princess needs something else.  I want the PIN to your bank card.  Now you can be good and tell me right now and in return I’ll keep you safe tonight during the party.  Some of my friends wouldn’t be very nice to a little guy like you and something terrible could happen to you.  So give me the PIN now and it will be OK tonight but if you lie to me I’m going to go in that store and buy a bottle of hot sauce and dunk your head in it.  You understand?”

I tried to reason with her, “Look $350 is a lot of money for me.  I need to make a car and rent payment still this month.”

“Oh don’t worry.  My mom will be so happy with you doing her this favor the extra money you’ll get in your next raise will more than cover this.  Just think of it as a small investment to keep me happy.  You want me to be happy right?”

I gulped not wanting to piss her off.  “And you’ll keep me safe tonight, right?” I asked her.

“Of course, I will.  Promise, cross my heart”, she said with a smile.

“It’s 1218”, I said meekly hoping this was all going to work out but deep in my heart I didn’t believe anything she was telling me.  I knew she was a manipulative little bitch who gets whatever she wants but still I was hoping for the best.

“Thanks”, she said and clasped her purse shut thrusting me again back into darkness.  I listened as she went to an ATM.  “Best thing” she whispered to me through the purse, “is that this ATM is an old model that has no camera.   Good thing to know, huh?”    I listened as she went to the ATM and then to various stores although I wasn’t sure what she was getting.   At some point her friend Alexia caught up with her and they shopped together loading things into Alexia’s car to bring back to the house.  I was glad that she didn’t tell Alexia about me.  Maybe she was telling the truth about keeping me safe after all.   They went on about who she had invited over and I started to worry about what I would tell Amanda if she figured out there was a party.  That was a whole other problem I needed to figure out.   Maybe Samantha had some magic spell to fix that too.