- Text Size +

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction, even though the locations are real. There is contect in here not sutible for those under the age of thirteen.  Contians adult content, and some adult language. And I am not advertising for Amtrak or any of its services...its just the only passenger rail system we have in this country.

That Time of the Month

 

New York Penn Station

 

Samantha had been cramping all day long, and it was driving her crazy.  Three months off the pill, she needed to just make it for three months.  Since she started on the Diving team at school, she was required to take birth control.  The primary reason was because the team doctor knew the girls at school where sluts and slept with anything with a pulse and a dick.  The other reason was so that they didn’t have periods.  Yet Samantha believed in doing things the old fashion way, and never had any problems with her cycle before.  She would get a few cramps which acted as a warning, stick a tampon in it, maintain for a few days, maybe a week, depending on how hard she exercised that month, and then she was done. 

Yet what she had feared had come to pass, the birth control pills had messed with her cycle enough that it was causing her to get powerful cramps that she could only barely stand. 

“Maybe I should take some Mitol.”  Her body usually responds easily to medication. So as she arrives at the train station for home.  She heads to a drug store in the old, worn out looking station.  She easily finds the drug section, but when she looks for tampons as well, she finds none. 

“Crap!”  She nearly yells out loud, scarring half the place. 

“Oh, looking for…’something.’”  A male staffer states as calmly and as carefully as he can. 

Sam looks to him rather annoyed that a boy she doesn’t know would say something like that and calls, “What, a Tampon, that its that time of the month…that happens you know!”

“I have four sisters and live with my parents in a two bedroom apartment…I know, and I meant nothing by it.”  He states calmly. “I am just trying to help you.”

“Oh…sorry, not really use to the mood swings because of that crap they gave us at school.”

“Birth control?”  He asks.

“Yeah.”

“Well…I have no idea where you are…but, I hate to say this but we no longer carry any feminine hygiene products.”  The girl looks at him as if he just said ‘I’m going to assassinate the queen at the baseball game today.’ 

“Why the hell not?”

“Well, the manager determined that, because too many women now use birth control to mediate their periods, we don’t sell enough anymore…then to make things worse, they installed a machine in the women’s restroom, apparently it’s pretty cheap.  You may want to go there and get them.”

“What type of pig headed man would come up with such a thing?”

“Actually, SHE did.”  He points to the woman behind the counter. 

So Sam goes to the public restroom.  She takes two pills and swallows them down with some Orange Juice she bought from the drug store.  She then walks up to the bright and clean looking vending machine.  Its smaller than a normal one, about the size of one you would expect to sell cigarettes when they still had those things.  She easily finds her favorite brand and thinks, ‘I better get the supers, just in case.’  She puts in her dollar, only to get it right back.  She puts in the crisp new bill again, only to still get it back.  ‘Must be full.’  She fishes a few dollars in change from her purse and sticks them into the machine.  Each quarter falls out the return change slot. 

“No…my God, you have to be kidding me.” 

“Oh, machine broken miss.”  A bathroom attendant says as she places a sign on the thing. 

“What…I’m a little desperate here.”

“So…should have thought about that beforehand.” 

“What…I didn’t know how fast this stuff was going to ware off.” 

“Tough.” 

Sam finds herself battling time.  With hours of delays she’s experienced today, her train is boarding and she has no time left.  So she heads downstairs and too the platform, and hops on the train with the simple hope that nothing will start for a while.  After twenty minutes, the train pulls out of the station, and hits the tunnel for New Jersey.  She takes the time to go to the bathroom and check on things.  She carefully removes her silk panties and spots a tiny spec of blood.  Skillfully, and expertly, she reaches into herself and pulls out her figure.  The entire figure is covered in blood, but the majority is at the head. 

“Great.”  After scrubbing her hand like a surgeon, she exits the bathroom only to literally bump into an old friend.

“Kevin!”  She nearly yells.  The young boy and she are childhood friends, and have known each other since…well according to their parents, the maternity ward.  The young blond boy smiles as he looks at her and calls,

“Sam! What are you doing on this train?  I thought you weren’t coming back till next week.”

“Well, I told my parents that, if they wanted me back this weekend, then they would have to pay for a first class ticket.”

“And they said?”  He asks knowing her too well.

To which she adds, “They said sure, we’ll pay for one coach and you can make up the difference.”  The boy laughs.  Out of all the people in the world, he is her closest friend un-disputably.  In fact, she has often fantasized about being married to the boy.  It would be the perfect partnership.  Even he has fantasized about that.  While the only time they have ever done a ‘date thing’ together was prom last year, they know they would be perfect for each other.  In fact, the other is sort of secretly saving themselves for the other.  The site of him makes her tighten, and him hard, but she knows she must release this feeling and just look at him as a friend.  She doesn’t need muscle contractions now.  

‘That’s it.’  She figures.  ‘Kevin is the best person to sit next to me.  He usually has something I can at least cover up with him, and he wouldn’t mind.’  The memory of the first time she ever had a period came to mind, when he lent her his coat in thirty degree weather because she had leaked threw her jeans.  Then the time he snuck into the girl’s locker room with her purse and her spare uniform because she started and didn’t realize it till she was going to the bathroom.  The other girl’s gave him hell at first, but when they realized what was going on, even the women’s gym teacher had to let him go.  The event made him the most desirable boy on campus, especially with the dignity he had during the situation.  It was that moment she realized (and most the girls on her dive team in high school, along with the swim team, and the basketball team) she belonged with him.

“Hey, why don’t you come up here with me?  There’s like two people up there.”  

“Are you sure?”  He asks.

“Sure, I haven’t even seen the conductor on this thing since we boarded.”

“Okay, I’ll get my stuff.”

She smiles and heads to her seat.  Of course, her smiling face is killed when she sees her seat. Apparently, now she has a row mate.  And her estimate of two people in the whole cabin is off.  Apparently, there is just enough people on the train to fill exactly one seat of ever row on the train, meaning there are no places with two seats together anymore. 

 


‘Another year over.’  Josh states as he looks to the small bag left behind by someone, who looks to be a young women.  ‘I never done it on a train before, maybe I’ll try this year.  I wonder where she is going?’

 

John was the atypical jerk.  He has slept with more girls, particularly young freshmen, than any other boy in his school.  He is the star of his University’s basketball team, and runs track during the spring and summer as a way of staying in shape.  But he’s getting board.  Now, he’s just holding over till the NBA draft next year.  He’s bagged every cheerleader that has dared step on campus, he has slept with more hot, introverted nerd girls than movies have been made on the subject (and those include pornos), he has had so many girls in his room, that he hasn’t seen his roommate in over three years.  Next year will be his last, and he’s wondering if he should start hitting on the schools women’s teams.

‘All the women.’  He thinks to himself.  ‘Senior women’s team members.  Women have no professional sports, so the seniors tend to feel down that they are leaving and the fun is over.  They usually look to try to make up for all the fun they missed out on their first three years in school, so they are wild childs that last one.  If I can…’

 

“Excuse me.” A girl states rather violently.  He looks up and recognizes the face immediately.  Its Samantha Waters, the best girl on the dive team.  He’s never really found her too interesting though.  She’s a freshmen yes, but she works out a lot.  One day, the track team tried to recruit her because she’s always running around the track in the wee hours of the morning, before even they start.  From his knowledge, she’s an A student, but she’s harder to get into than getting into than the White House is when you share a name with three different terrorist.

So he simply moves to the side and lets her pass.

 


 

‘God, why him?’ Sam wonders as she takes her seat.  ‘The biggest jack ass at school, and he has to sit here.’

 


“Hi.”  He asks looking to her when she finally sits.  “So, kinda funny us both being on this train.”

 

“Not really, seeing how the school dropped a bunch of us off on the same bus.”  She then looks straight to him.  She is cute, very cute.  She has light brown hair that can look a shade of red in the sunlight.  Her face is smooth, and rounded in just the right places.  She has the most dazzling hazel eyes, and the smoothest skin.  But while she has a nice body, she can barely fill out a swim suite, only having a small A cup due to all that exercise. 

‘I think I can take her.’  He thinks, remembering that she too is a virgin. Not that he has a thing for virgins, he’ll practically do anything with two legs and a vagina. 

“Can you leave?” She suddenly asks him. “I have a friend who’s on here, and I’d like to sit next to him.”

“Oh, a boy friend.”  He states, “I though you weren’t into that sort of thing.” 

“I’m not, he’s just a friend.”

“Oh…gay then.”

“Gay?” 

 


 

Sam’s blood gets to boiling.  She’s hated him since she first saw him, and he started hitting on the entire dive team.  He slept with more of her friends and dumped them than anyone else.  She turned one of her friends gay.  Yet, she always thought they deserved it, falling for such a stupid routine as his. 

 


“He’s not.  Even know what a decent guy is?”

 

“Yeah, me.” He states with a smile.

“Your garbage filth.  You’re the grime they scrape off the bottom of car engines.  You’re…”

“The one who’s keeping you from sitting with your friend.”  He states with an all knowing smile.  He then looks to her and states, “Okay, how about this…I know you’re from Maryland and I’m from Virginia, which means we both can sit on here, next to each other for the next three hours if you want, and your friend can be elsewhere.  I know how many people are in this car.  In fact, if you’re not looking to move next to him, that means he’s in coach.  So, you can ether go back there, or…maybe we can come to an arrangement.”

“What, you want me to have sex with you?”  She state in disgust. 

With that, Josh’s dick rises a few inches.  ‘Ooh, she is smart.’

“Why not?  Got to break it in sometime.”

“First, I’m on my period, second, I’d rather throw you off the train at the next stop.” 

“Yeah, right.”  She states looking over her small body. “You’re like what, ninety pounds?  You’re designed for sleekness, not strength.  Besides, that was just an opening offer.  I am open to negotiation.”

“Negotiation?”  She states quizzically.

“Yes, I told you what I want, now you have to work it down, you know.”

The girl looks at him.  He knows he has her.  He doesn’t really care what he gets from her, as long as he gets something.  The fact that she’s even considering it means he’s getting something.

“No.”  She comes back, but that was to be expected.  He feels his dick rise, and push against his kakis, but he tells it to go back down, because it will be expecting something that will last longer if it waits.

“No, okay then, I guess we’ll be together till Union Station then.”

They sit there for a moment.  Then, Sam stands from her seat, looks back, then forwards, then flops down.  She looks nervous and apprehensive.  He doubts its from the conversation, they aren’t speaking that loud, and they are still in the tunnel.  All the train noises are keeping it too loud for them to be heard.  So in a hurry, she states,

“Okay, what’s the lowest you’ll go?”

“Blow job.”

“Hand job.”

“Blow job, but you don’t have to lick my balls.”

“Hand job, and that’s it.”

“Bow job, no balls, no swallow.”

“But I don’t want that crap on my face.”  She states as with some anger and some embarrassment.

“Deal.” 

There is no deal.  He plans on cumming down her throat regardless of what she says.  ‘She won’t know till its too late anyway.’

So the two stand up, and she picks up and drops her bag in the chair.  They are out of the tunnel now, and pushing towards New Jersey’s Penn station.   So the cabin is lit.  Yet there are no people wondering the aisles.  So the two push to the restroom easily.  He can easily detect her apprehension.  Her breathing is a little rapid, and her face is slightly red. 

‘Just like a virgin.’   He snickers in his mind.  He smiles knowingly as the two enter the restroom and he closes the door as she enters room.  He then looks to her and states,

“It may be best if you take some of your cloths off.”

“Fine.”  She states in an attitude he didn’t expect.  So she immediately moves to her jeans, unbuttons them and unzips them, then pushes them down.  She begins to become a little red, and that only makes his penis want to rise even more.

‘Wait my friend, wait. Just a little longer, and you’ll get all the pleasure you want.’

Then, when the girl pulls off her jeans, she looks at him, smiles and then…stops.

“Well, I figured you wouldn’t loose the panties, but I figured you at least want to lose the top…and the bra.” 

“No,”  she responds smartly, “this is all I need to remove.  You see we are going to help each other out here.  You are going to go where no man has gone before, the one place I know you want to go…and I finally get the one thing I don’t have at my disposal.”

He looks at her with a smirk on his face.  Yet in his mind, he’s trying to figure out what she means.  Yet it seems not as important when, for some reason, his vision seems to blur, she seems to grow, and his body just seems to…to feel odd.  He seems to loose feeling in his arms and hands, the signals to them just seeming to merge with his waist.   Then his legs seem to do the same.  Then his mouth and chin.  He looses the feeling of his neck.  They just seem to melt away.  His vision continues to go, the last image he remembers being of her standing over him, several feet over him, but it fades quickly to darkness.   He then feels the air push out of his lungs, his heart seems to stop, and every aspect of his anatomy just seems to melt into a single, motionless, mass. Yet he does feel something else.  He feels a long section of himself seem to look around and trail off.  Yet he cannot control his, and he feels himself fall over. 

 


 

Sam’s heart can not stop racing.  In her life, she has never used her abilities to hurt a person, or to attack a person as she just has.  She feels tears come to her eyes as she sees to white tampon sitting on the ground.  Yet the look of his confused face as it crinkled up, and faded into a white cotton section as he dropped to the ground stays in her mind.  But she is desperate.  She steps forward and reaches down, and picks up the object.

 


 

Suddenly, he feels a set of two large, yet somewhat pliable object seem to grab his sides.  He feels himself lift off the ground, and feels his long appendage trail off.  He immediately realizes its not his penis. Yet, the ability to think seems to be beyond him.  He can only interoperate feelings at that moment.  He can’t really even remember who he is. 

Yet, he feels himself suspended in the air, being help by these tight…things.  He can feel them, push him around with other large pads.  They seem to twist is body, as if trying to reposition him with only a minimal dexterity.  Then, they stop moving. 

 


 

Sam tries her best to keep her new tampon from falling to the floor.  It may be a train, but its still a public restroom.   She pulls down her panties with her left hand while holding the small insert in her right.  She tugs down on her white silk panties as best as she can, breathing a sigh of relief when she only spots a tiny spot of blood, and nothing really major.  So she positions the small object in her hand, and with a deep breath she turns the item around and…

 


 

He feels himself being repositioned between these clamps. Then finally, they seem to press him up against something.  Whatever it is, its pliable, by like hard rubber.  Yet there is a low pressure system.  There is a spot that is open, and easier for him to move into.  He feels himself being pushed towards that space.  He feels himself being pushed into this space.  He immediately feels a liquid surrounding him, but the space is mainly dry and hard to move into.  There is plenty of resistance that seems to want to burn his sides, but his is forced past into a tight, hot space.  He then feels something, something near his head.  Its an off feeling, like a fluid, but there seems to be an oddly high concentration, and the second it hits him, he feels himself just want to take in this fluid.  It seems to just get sucked into his head like that’s its job, like he’s guzzling a beer on spring break.  When then feels his long tail tucked up slightly.  He feels in jammed into another, dryer, yet still hot space with a sort of smooth, cloth backing. 

 


 

Sam takes a deep breath after she as dries off her hands.  She finally looks around the room, mainly looking for a camera of some sort.  Then finally, she cracks open the door and finds Kevin standing right there.  It causes a smile of relief to pop to her face.

“What’s wrong?”  The boy asks.

“Nothing, just…dealing with that time of the month, that’s all.”

“Oh,”  he returns, then fallows up with, “Isn’t it a little early for that?”

“Kev, you wouldn’t believe it.” 

They both head back to her seat where they begin talking.  She tells him about the day she’s been having (editing out the human tampon part).  They then go and tell each other about their year, as if the other needed additional information.  The entire time the two find themselves balancing on the edge of some sort of sexual tension that the two have been ignoring since 9th grade. 

 


But the effect is not lost on Josh.  He feels just how much she likes him.  He feels her body as it shifts back and forth as both a combination of the train, her walking her movements, and her muscle contractions.  The interesting thing is that they are all unique. 

 

When she walks, he feels himself being squeezed mainly from two sides on opposite ends.  Then, each side has this tendency to move forward and backward at even frequencies, thus rolling him around.  It tends to squeeze him on his Z axis while elongating him on his X axis.  The effect nearly gives him some extra space, but his bodies first instinct is to push into these spaces.  Depending on the length of the stride, he can feel  liquid infiltrate him from the sides, but never much further down that what should be his shoulder.

When she moves to sit, he feels the pressure ease nearly on all sides.  These release seems to allow him to just sit inside of her warmth, and just deal with the task of this material pushing its way into his body, infiltrating him like it was radiation, but a thick radiation.  Yet, she doesn’t sit still.  Occasionally, he can feel one side of her walls press  in on him, or another release nearly all of its pressure, never enough of him to become loose mind you, but just enough alter the shape of his trap he’s in.

Then there is the reactions of the walls themselves.  For some reason, they seems to occasionally twitch, or contract, pressing him into himself; squeezing him.  They can osculate, even activate some sort of conveyer motion.  It’s never enough to move him from his place, but it can change the flow of this material.  The longer on of these conveyer motions is in play, the less this material pushes into him, yet when it stops, he is inundated by it to the point where he feels as though it can’t enter him fast enough.  Yet, when it starts, it forces more into him at any other time.  If he was trying to drink it, he drown, or gag.  He feels some of the material simply compress on top or inside of him, then nearly get pushed back out of his top, but not before some of it is forced deeper inside of him. 

In any case, it is her larger movements that seem to alleviate the pressure on him from her walls.  Its as if, she’s trying to hide something, or change position for her own comfort.  Yet the pressure he feels always returns, just as intense as ever. 

The material never seems to end ether.  With no way to measure time, he can only feel as the material makes his way into him, bloating him out, applying more pressure to the walls of this trap.  He feels as it just seems to balloon towards his lower body and push for his legless end and long tail.  He would cry if he could, it is not a pleasant feeling he’s under, but he can barely think.  He can’t process though, he can only feel things as they happen, with little or no recollection of things before.  Prior stresses are only remnants of a deep dream to him. 

 


 

By Phili, Sam is whipped out.  She has been talking to Kevin for nearly a hour and a half.  So the two allow some quiet time between them and just watch as the train moves out of the station, and the conductor calls out “Next stop, Willmington.”  Yet, eventually Kevin looks to her and realizes that she has fallen asleep.  So he grabs his hand and cuddles it in his. 

 


 

Then, for some reason, he feels nothing. There is no movement, other than the slight pulsing that seems in tune with the heavy base drum in the distance.  Its just quiet. 

 


Eventually, Sam awakens to see a sign outside of the train marking BWI Station.  The train is stopped, but only for a moment.  She can see people on the other side of the open, concrete station hustling towards the massive parking garage on the other side.  At first, she doesn’t recognize where she is, yet that is when the conductor calls,

 

“Next stop, Washington Union station.  Last stop of the line.  All passengers are expected to detrain in Washington.” 

With that, the train pulls off and starts down the tracks.  She turns to Kevin and spots his dazed look and spots his hand on hers.  She smiles gently.  She pretends to sleep a little longer to not end this, yet Kevin is fully aware of the fact that she is now awake…but he does little to disturb this tranquility. 

The train itself eventually pulls past New York Avenue and down into Washington and into union station. 

 


 

Josh suddenly finds his world disturbed once again.  He feels the two sides press against one another on both of his sides. Then, they hold there.  Yet this lasts only for a moment before that motion of being squeezed from one side starts up again, and he begins his slight roll back and forth in this space.  He is bloated now, and feels as though he can not hold any more of this material.  The motion, and action of being rolled back and forth seems to open up new section of himself for this material to move into.  He feels this continue, only to stop momentarily.

 


 

As they enter the station, Sam takes the time to jump up and out of her seat and grab he bag.  Kevin instantly does the same, but having more stuff, he grabs his bags from both below the chair in front and the overhead rails.  They wait for a few moments as the train pulls into the station.  When the doors finally, fly open, they both spring for them.  Most of the people in their cabin had left in other stations, but the ones who are present all huddled by the door, making it slow moving to get off.  When they do, they bolt for the main lobby.  It is a hot DC afternoon, and the air is charged with humidity.  Yet, Samantha can only think of her empty stomach, and the cramps she feeling from her period. 

Yet when the two reach the large lobby, they are instantly welcomed by family members.  They both smile and move towards their perspective parents who each great them merrily. 

“Hi mom, hi dad.”  Sam states with a smile.

“Oh, I’d figured you’d be happy to see us,”  he mom starts, “you know how hard it was to get down here?”

“Yes I do.”  She states before hugging her mom.  She then backs off and hugs her father who states,

“Oh, its nice that my little girl is back.  Have fun at school?”  He asks as the two break.

“Jeesh, as much as I called the two of you, and your acting like you haven’t seen me in months.”

“Well, we can dream.”  He little brother barks from the sidelines. 

“Yeah, you know you missed him.”  She states looking down to the thirteen year old who slowly walks up to her to hug his older sister. The reality is, he is very happy to see her, they have a very close relationship…but bothering her is in his book, so,

“Not really.  I had just finished taking over your room.” 

After the announcement that the two families where going to head off to a restaurant,  Sam decided to make a run for the bathroom.  She finds a vending machine with all sorts of Tampons in it and buys a couple.  She then heads to the stalls.  She is eager to head to lunch…she is starving.  She’s also happy to see her parents and younger brother. 

So she flies into a stall, pulls down her pants, and her underwear…

 


Josh feels the rolling moving intensify for some reason.  The frequency is very tight, and the movement is very interjected.  He then finally feels the motion stop.  He is now beginning to feel this material pass out of him.  It is also creating some backpressure on his head, as he is so inundated, that he can no longer balloon out any further.  He feels like he is about to burst.  Yet, the motion starts again, and the pressure is immense.  He feels as some of this material is literally forced out of him. 

 

Yet, it seems to stop once more.  He then feels something he has never felt before.  The space seems to loosen.  It gets wider.  He then feels his long tail drop from its rolled prison.  H then feels as it is forcibly grabbed, and tugged on.  It should hurt, but it doesn’t and the force pulls drags him from his prison.  There is less friction from when he went in, but he is wider and it makes up for it.  It seems to take only a few moments of sliding threw this shaft before he finds his mass forcing him to swing towards the ground…but into a loose pool of something.  He then feels his tail fallow him, and he feels like he has fallen limp.  Yet only part of him, well most of him, is in this new medium.  He can feel himself drifting, as if he should be falling further, but this medium wants to hold him. 

But them medium becomes torrid and turbulent.  He finds he speed increasing and feels himself beginning to twist and turn.  He feels like he wants to press against he wall, but the medium picks to the side and gravity takes him towards its center.  It forces him into a torrent of this new medium. He its tossed around, knocked against several hard surfaces and even some softer ones.  He feels himself being sucked down multiple paths, but always moves.  At some points, the movement is slow, but at other, its fast and extreme.  He feels himself extruded out into some sort of large space.  There is plenty of room here.  Here, he is allowed to fall to the ground, and rest of some sort of object.  But the object is changed by the only motion of this space, some sort of large hard mass that hits him every so often.  It can carry some of the larger objects with it, but he always seems to slip through. 

Then eventually, he finds himself pushed by this medium to another space, one where he is allowed to just rest as the medium is forced past him. There is a lot of pressure but its only from one side.  It does force him up against some sort of grainy structure, but its nothing major.  Then, one moment, he feels the pressure stop all the sudden.  He can feel more objects that have built up on top of them, but has no clue what they are.  He then feels when something disrupts his world.  It seems to pick him and everything around him up only to drop them into some sort of other container where he sits up and opens his eyes for the first time.  The effect on his eyes is if he just woke up, but he has plenty of energy.  Yet the sight of the man in blue overalls look at him like he just saw a ghost causes him to ask,

“Where am I?” 

He then looks over himself and sees that he is inside of a trash can and covered in trash, feces, and blood.  He then looks to the man, who falls flat on his back.  Another man, who is using a shovel to dig things out of a large, smelly pond just shakes his head, and states,

“Its DC, ain’t the first body, won’t be the last.”

 


….Sam, in a rush pushes the other tampon inside of her.  After pulling up her panties and her pants, habit forces her around and to flush to toilet with her foot.  She then goes to fastening her jeans when her heat sinks.  She looks into the toilet and sees her burning red Josh-pon  go down the drain.  She quickly thinks to herself,

 

‘Let him return to his natural form when he hits air.’ The implies her thoughts on his cotton frame as it passes into the plumbing. 

She tells her parents that night.  Her father doesn’t say much, but her mother can only sigh and state,

“I remember boy’s like that.  Well, I can say you didn’t do the right thing, but always remember when you have set up a spell.  Most likely he will be fine in the end, just remember that.” 

Yet by next school year, Josh never showed up.  He was a senior with only everything to lose.  Then one day, as she placed her young son in his child seat, a powerful scent hit her.  She looked down to the boy and asked,

“Oh God Kevin, not again.” 

The one year old looks towards her, but from the smile on his face, she can tell it wasn’t him.  So she turns around, and spots someone she forgot about…Josh.  Its been ten years, and she’s been married for two.  She’s been threw college and grad school, an Olympics, an international internship and a wedding.  Yet a few feet from her is a man who looks the same way he did the last time he saw him; with exception to the pounds of blood on him, and the…blown spots.

He walks towards a house just on the edge of the shopping center when a woman, an angry looking women, throws a bar of soap and water hose at him and barks,

“Don’t you dare come in here until your clean!  I can’t believe you ran off for all those years, you little sick degenerate, and to what, live under a bus!?” 

Samantha packs her son away.  Starts the car, and leaves.  Even though she feels some guilt, a smile pops on her face and she begins to laugh.

The End