- Text Size +

You had just gotten back from a weeklong summer camp and were looking forward to seeing your best friend, Danny Rachel.

You and Danny had played on the same soccer team since age eight.

You leave the house and walk past the five homes that separate your house from his. You loudly knock on the door, thinking about all the fun things that two fourteen year old boys could do with the rest of their summer.

The door opens, but it is not Danny, it is his mother, Mrs. Rachel.

Mrs. Rachel was the team soccer mom and was known as the woman all the boys of the neighborhood had a crush on, including you. She was a very attractive woman, with tan skin, dark brown, shoulder-length hair and gorgeous green eyes. She was putting on some weight as she began to reach her forties, but still very beautiful.

“Hi, Sean!” Mrs. Rachel said with a smile, “I suppose you’re here for Danny?”

You shyly nod.

“I’m sorry Sweetie, but Dan and his father are at a soccer camp.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Rachel.”

You begin to turn and head back home.

“Hold on a second.” Mrs. Rachel beckoned. You turned back towards the door. “If you didn’t have any more plans for today maybe you could spend some time with me?”

You did not think that was the best idea. You were always somewhat shy and spending time with a woman like Mrs. Rachel would not help that.

Mrs. Rachel opened the door a little more revealing what she was wearing, or rather wasn’t wearing.  She had on a bright yellow bikini and green flip-flops, her curves on full display.

“It is pretty lonely in this house; I was hoping maybe I could have you for lunch?” Mrs. Rachel asked.

You stare at her amazing body and you are pretty hungry, lunch does sound like a great idea.

“Sure, Mrs. Rachel.” You say with a smile. You think about how jealous the other boys will be when you tell them this story.

She beams back at you and lets you in.

“I was just working on my tan before you came.”

She leads you to the back yard. As she walks you catch a glimpse of the behind that made her so well known throughout the neighborhood, the bright yellow bikini gripping the curves of her buttocks putting you in somewhat of a trance.  She looks back and catches you but decides not to say anything. She opens the sliding glass door and takes you to the back yard. Mrs. Rachel laid on the only patio chair in the back yard. You remain standing there, looking for something to sit on.

“Uh, Mrs. Rachel, I don’t see any chairs.” You observed.

“I know Honey, I thought maybe you could help me relax before I make you lunch. So just have a seat at the end of the chair.”

“Sure, Mrs. Rachel.” You do what she asked and sit on your shins at the end of the chair.

She kicked off her green flip-flops and twinkled her toes.

“Would you rub my feet?” she asked, “They are killing me.”

You find it a weird request coming from your friend’s mother.

“Come on Sean, how long have I known you?”

She had done a lot for you since you’ve known Danny, so you decide to oblige. You cautiously grab her right sole and rub your thumbs into her soft skin. You massage both feet for several minutes, making sure you got every part of the foot.

You get lost in your work, wanting to make Mrs. Rachel happy, but you are then interrupted.

“Lick them.” Mrs. Rachel mumbled.

You hesitate, unsure if you had understood her correctly. You continue to massage her feet, pretending as if you had not heard her at all.

“Please, lick my feet, Sean.” Mrs. Rachel said moments later, impatience now emanating from her voice.

You understood clearly this time, but it was still a very odd request. You look from between her feet to her face to see if perhaps she was just joking. She stared back at you from her elevated position and nodded, as if she was giving you permission to place your tongue to her feet.

Now positive she is serious, you turn your attention to the bottom of Mrs. Rachel’s large right foot. It seems to stare back at you with smugness. You feel as if succumbing to her request would be degrading, but despite your reservations, you trust Mrs. Rachel. You lower your head to greet her large sole and cautiously place your tongue against her heel.

“Yes, Sean,” Mrs. Rachel moaned. “That’s it.”

You raise your head, dragging your tongue across her mature, slightly wrinkled sole. She presses her toes against your forehead. As you make ground, you grab the sides of her foot with both hands to steady yourself as you rise up on your knees to reach her toes. When you reach the balls of her foot your peek over her red and black painted toenails, your team colors, to see her expression. She was in ecstasy, her eyes closed and biting her bottom lip, she arched her back against her patio chair. Her reaction gives you a sense of pride that you were the one making her feel this way and a confidence to quickly move to her left foot.

You follow the same pattern as you had before, from bottom to top, this time making sure you licked every toe.

“Oh, Sean honey,” Mrs. Rachel, groaned, “You are such a sweetie, thank you for that.”

Her use of the past tense gave you the impression that is was time to stop what you were doing. You sat back on your shins and continue massaging as you had before.

Mrs. Rachel smiled at your face between her feet. “Look at you hard at work, you are so obedient, Sean. I bet I can make you do just about anything.”

You chuckle in embarrassment. She was right; your lack of confidence had never allowed you to say no to anybody, especially a woman that looked like Mrs. Rachel, and she knew that.

“Why don’t you put those puppies down for a second and get me a drink.” Mrs. Rachel pulled her feet from your hands. “I believe I left one on the kitchen counter, would you?”

You stood up and began to head to the kitchen through the sliding glass door.

“I see you enjoyed that almost as much as I did.” she said with a sly smile and a giggle.

You looked down to notice the erection you were sporting. Your face became bright red; you quickly walked to the kitchen just to get away.

You saw the glass on the kitchen counter, iced tea. You grabbed the drink and waited for time to take care of the last part of your erection the embarrassment had not already. You thought about what you would say when you returned to hand her the drink. You looked at the front door; you could leave now, head home and try to forget about what had happened today. Before you could make a decision, your thought process was interrupted.

“Oh Sean, what’s taking so long?” she beckoned.

Almost without thinking, you began to deliver her drink back to her.

“Good boy.” She says as you hand her the glass. “But I think Mama’s hungry now. You know your way around the kitchen, right?” You nod. “Good, because I think I’m in the mood for some chocolate strawberries. And, be sure to grab the pills from the cupboard, we definitely need those if I’m going to have a snack.”

“Sure thing, Mrs. Rachel.” You respond, she blows a kiss and you return to the kitchen. You grab a plate and assemble several strawberries on top of it. You watch Mrs. Rachel sip her tea from the kitchen as you wait for the chocolate to melt in the microwave. You watch as she flips over on the patio chair revealing her long tan legs leading to her nicely shaped behind in her tight fitting bikini. She really was a pretty woman. The beep from the microwave goes off and you are knocked from your daydream.

You nicely place the strawberries around the cup of warm melted chocolate and remember to bring the pills as well.

“Here is your snack, Mrs. Rachel.” You hand her the plate. “And here are your pills as well.”

“Thank you, sweetie.” She takes the plate, “But these aren’t for me, these are for you.” She hands the pill bottle back to you and notices the puzzled look on your face.

“Just take two, it won’t take very long.” She said in an attempt to quell your confusion.

You are still perplexed, but you trust her. You open the bottle and quickly take two small white pills.

Within moments, you noticed your pants begin to sag, you lift them back to your waist, but they will not stay. Your shoes start to feel too big. Your shirt now feels like it weighs ten pounds. You look to Mrs. Rachel for an explanation but she just watches, calm, as if this was supposed to happen. You are slowly shrinking. Your clothes begin to fall away from your body, you are suddenly naked and three inches tall.

Mrs. Rachel picks you off the ground with her thumb and forefinger and lifts you in front of her face.

“Sean, you are just the kindest young man. The foot massage and now this…”

You interrupt her, “Wh-what is this?”

“Isn’t it obvious?”

You look down hoping for a clue, but all you can see is her massive cleavage and your now enormous clothes lying next to the patio chair on her right and a plate of strawberries on her left. You lift your head back to Mrs. Rachel and see her licking her giant lips.

“No!” you scream and frantically wiggle as you realize what she had meant.

Mrs. Rachel laughs, “Sweetheart, I’m so sorry. I thought you understood when I said I might have you for lunch that I would actually have you for lunch.” She continued to laugh. “I could understand why you are so confused now.”

You begin to feel relieved and stop wiggling.

“Well, there isn’t much we can do for you now; you are pretty much stuck at this size.” Your worry returns. “I’d hate to waste such a delicious looking man such as yourself, and now that I know you had no idea what was in store for you, you look even more appetizing.”

A sinister smile crept across her face. She lifted you high above her head, craned her neck and opened her cavernous mouth. You looked down in shock and unable to move.

“Mrs. Rachel! What about the team?!” you scream for your life.

“Sean, you are replaceable, hopefully you taste better than you play soccer.” She laughed at her own joke and continued to bring you to her mouth slowly.

“No! Mrs. Rachel, please! I’m still so young!”

Suddenly her mouth closed and she lowered you back down, dropping you onto her exposed stomach.

“Sean, have you ever been with a girl?” Mrs. Rachel asked.

“No.” you said sheepishly.

“I’ll tell you what, since you’ve been so good to me today, I’ll do something nice for you. Sean, are you a boob man or are booties more your thing?”

You are unsure how to respond.

 “Well I’m a lucky lady, Sean. I believe I was blessed with both, but what do you think?”

“I don’t know.” You answer, now unwilling to embarrass yourself any further.

“Well, if you don’t want to do it this way I guess I could always just finish you now.”

“Okay! Okay!” you scream. You remember fantasizing about her backside in the kitchen.

“You have a very nice butt, Mrs. Rachel.”

She smiled. “I do, don’t I? My Pilates must be starting to show. So, since you have been so nice, what I’m going to do is eat the strawberries you prepared for me, and while I do that, you will get some alone time with my booty, you can do whatever your little heart desires.”

She noticed that just the thought had gotten you erect again; she smiled at your excitement.

“Just remember that once I’m done I’m still going to have my way with you.”

You nod, too excited about her butt to worry about what was coming next.

She then lifted you off her stomach and placed you on the small table the plate of strawberries was also on. She then rolled over, showing you her nice rear again. She then pulled her bikini bottom down, using her foot to kick it off. She then reached back for you and the plate of strawberries. She very gently moved you behind her and dropped you on the mass of flesh that was her right cheek.

You fell face first, bouncing a little bit when making contact.

Mrs. Rachel then placed the plate of strawberries in front of her face dunked the first one in the melted chocolate and began to eat the snack you had prepared for her.

You remained laying on her butt unsure of what to do, erect, and in awe, but unsure.

“What are you waiting for?” Mrs. Rachel questioned, “Have at it.”

You did not need any more encouragement; you grabbed hold of what you could and began to hump her ass. You kissed and licked it, rubbed it, and bounced on it.

She laughed as she began to feel the small jiggle on her cheek, unable to see what you were doing back there.

“Maybe you weren’t as shy as I thought you were.” She giggled.

You enjoy every second of what seemed like forever, but really only took half an hour.

As if it were planned, Mrs. Rachel put the last berry to her lips as you began to come. You sprayed your gift all over her cheek. Mrs. Rachel swallowed the final bite and looked back to see your exhausted body lying on her cheek. She chuckled.

She pried you off her flesh and placed you back on the table on top of the now empty plate. With her other hand she used her index finger to wipe off the semen you left on her butt. Without hesitation, she brought her finger to her mouth and licked the salty substance off as she stared at you on her plate.

“Mm mm, tastes like a virgin.”

She rolled over onto her back and brought the plate with you on top of it towards her.

“I hope you enjoyed that.” Mrs. Rachel said, “Because I know I’m going to enjoy this.”

Mrs. Rachel slowly licked her plump, pink lips. You were stunned, still unbelieving that she was going to do this to you.

She grabbed you with her two fingers and wiped you across the plate, covering your torso in some of the left over chocolate sauce.

“The first course was delicious.” Mrs. Rachel stated as she lifted you off the plate and began to move you closer to her mouth. “My compliments to the chef. Let’s hope he makes an even better second course.”

She placed you head first into her mouth, closing her lips around your abdomen. You began to squirm, trying to avoid the battering from her moist tongue as she removed the chocolate from your body. You felt the grip on your waist tighten, and then with a loud slurping noise you were completely inside her mouth. You were shoved from cheek to cheek; she licked you, pushed you to the top of her mouth before moving you to the back of her throat. She paused, almost as if she was waiting for you to realize what was about to happen before she swallowed. You slid down her esophagus and landed in her stomach along with the berries you prepared for her.

Mrs. Rachel traced your path with her finger as you passed through her, down her throat, past her breasts before stopping at her stomach.

“Wow, Sean, you really were a sweetie.” She said, rubbing her stomach. “I’ve always provided the players with snacks at every game, it is nice one of you provided me with one.”

Mrs. Rachel sat back in her patio chair, bikini bottom still off, tanning herself with a large grin on her face and a boy in her stomach.

You sit in her stomach, waiting for nature to take its course. You think back on the day, and even though you knew you would soon perish inside your friend’s mother, you thought the time you were given on her godly ass made it worth it.

Eventually nature did take its course, Mrs. Rachel pulled down her panties to sit on the toilet and in the mirror saw a distinct tan line on her now tan right cheek. It was in the shape of a small boy, you.

Mrs. Rachel smiled at the sight of it. “Thanks again, Sean.” She then sat down and finished what she had started.