- Text Size +

Chapter 9

Patricia walked, again guided by Victor.

On her way to Chicago, an army awaited her. The US had assembled five thousand soldiers, five hundred tanks and three dozen jets and helicopters to stop her. However, the army was prepared to fight a 3000 foot tall woman, not a nine mile one.

As Patricia approached, the army was destroyed within ten seconds. Patricia didn't even notice them. Her mile-long feet killed the five thousand soldiers in a few seconds, either turned to goo under her soles or being torn to pieces by the pressure wave her footfalls caused. The five hundred tanks fared no better. They too were simply flattened or flew through the air, their crews plunging to their doom. The jets and helicopters could hardly keep up with her enormous speed, compared to Patricia they were like grains of sand to a normal sized person. Those that managed to fire at her soon learned that no bullet or rocket could even cause as much as an itch to her. Some pilots couldn't dodge her quick moving legs, and when they hit her calves or thighs, their planes exploded violently. To them at least. Patricia didn't even feel it. Those pilots that didn't smash into her fell to their death because the air turbulence caused by her huge body made them loose control over their crafts. It was a humiliation to the US, an army not only destroyed, but destroyed without the giantess even aware what she was doing.

"Is this Chicago?" Patricia wondered after a couple of minutes. Blowing clouds away was no longer a problem, her breath being stronger now than most hurricanes. She saw a patch of gray next to a lake.

"No, " Victor said. "This is Cleveland. The lake is Lake Erie.

Just continue."

"OK, I continue," Patricia smirked, and she walked through Cleveland as if she was walking over a carpet of eggshells. At least that is how the buildings felt as they were crushed under her feet.

Finally, she reached Chicago. She could make out Sears Tower, and was disappointed that it could not be used as a dildo. It was too small.

"Come on! Destroy the last branch," Victor urged. "End it!"

Patricia wanted to step towards the city, but reconsidered. She took a few steps back, ran towards the city and jumped. She let herself fall on Chicago, her body slamming into the poor city with a power that put the strongest nuke to shame. Buildings sprang into the air, and were destroyed when they hit the ground again. More than three hundred thousand people died instantly under her body, smashed to pulp by her breasts, belly, arms and legs. The shockwave she caused ran three times around the Earth.

Rolling from side to side, Patricia destroyed all of Chicago. She was the ultimate human steam roller.

Standing up, Patricia looked at her work. There was nothing left of Chicago, save a few ruins. The branch of Bamburg Energy was flattened under her left boob, along with many other office buildings.

"Yeah," she said, sweeping the debris from her body. "Now they're all gone! No one makes money anymore without me being in the buis...."

"So all office branches of Bamburg Energy are destroyed now?", Victor interrupted.

"Yes" , Patricia answered. "This was the last one. We wanted to open a branch in Japan, but...."

"Good," Victor said. "Then there is only one thing left to do. Kill you."

"Pardon?"

"I said kill you," Victor repeated. "Then my revenge is complete....my revenge on Bamburg Energy, on mankind, and on you."

"What?" Patricia said. "You're joking, right?"

"No, I'm not," Victor replied, and the tone in which he spoke confirmed he was not. "I'm going to kill you. In a few moments. You first need to know why."

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"Did you think I made you into a giantess just for the fun of it? Or to help you?" Victor said. "Of course not! You were nothing more than an instrument of my will. My revenge. Revenge on Bamburg Energy, for not recognizing my intellect. Revenge on mankind for the same reason. And revenge on you. I was never good enough for you. Not in school, not now. Oh, of course, helping you with physics and stuff, that's what you needed me for....but when I asked you for a date, you merely smiled your arrogant smile and left...".

Victor grunted. "And then you ran off with that spoiled idiot, Stan. And why? Because his father was a judge. Because his mother owned two shops. While my parents were simple laborers. I was not of your class, eh? Not born high enough, yes? Your name is fitting....Patricia. That means something like "of high birth". We could have such a good life together....I loved you. I could have made your dad's company even more rich and powerful. But neither they, nor you, nor the rest of mankind ever saw my genius. I was always the weird fool with too much imagination."

Patricia listened dumbfounded. To a distant viewer, the scene looked weird, even comical. A nine-mile tall women, standing in the ruins of Chicago, staring open-mouthed into nothingness. Save that no one considered this funny at all.

"But you...but I..." Patricia stammered.

"But, but" Victor mocked her voice. "You have a huge brain, weighing thousands of tons....and still you don't get it. Did you really think you could live like this? Did I mention a way of shrinking you? No! Because I can't. I can only make you grow, not shrink."

Patricia startled. She presumed Victor was able to reduce her size, but now she realized he never mentioned it.

"You would die anyway. There is not enough food for you. Not enough water. You would starve." Victor laughed. "But don't worry. I won't let you starve. I kill you another way. Remember the device I planted inside you? The one that detects Uranium and Plutonium? I implanted something else along with it. A small sac of venom. With a remote controlled mechanism to pierce it. I have my finger on the button to activate it right now. It will poison you. The sac grew with you, of course, now containing countless gallons of the stuff....enough to kill you in a minute."

Patricia clutched her belly when she heard this. She was really afraid now. "You can't be serious!" she exclaimed. "You....you...."

"Oh, I AM serious. There is a reason I use poison, rather than shutting the detector off, letting them nuke you. I need your dead body. Your corpse, nine miles tall, will decompose. Imagine, a nine-mile body decomposing....the bacteria will spread over the country, over the world! The diseases they will cause! And the food it will provide to flies, worms, bugs....The vermin that will eat your flesh will become a real plague, once they start to multiply! And then they will serve as food for other animals, like birds! The will multiply too, because of the abundance of food! Once your body is eaten, the animals will die because there is not enough food anymore for them..... their rotting corpses starting the cycle anew....only your skeleton will remain, a huge monument to my genius!" Victor sounded mad.

"And the stench your body will spread....the area won't be habitable for many, many months! The entire planet is affected already, three countries disrupted. Remember the money you paid me? I secretly ordered the construction of an underground bunker. It'll serve as my refugee place, while the world is in chaos. I stored enough food, water, medical supplies and other necessary things over here to keep me alive for years! I’m there right now. That’s why I wanted you to take the public transport. So I had time to drive to the bunker. All the equipment I showed you I bought twice. For my home, and for my bunker. I controlled the satellites from there, not from my house!

And no, no one will track me. I equipped the satellites with an remote- controlled explosive that'll destroy them. I got the detonation button right here as well. Only the one to kill nukes will remain, but that one is only linked to your body, not my house or bunker. After I killed you and destroyed the satellites, I'll blow up my house too! I've made enough explosives, remotely controlled as well, to do so, stored in the basement. You won't be able to betray me with your last breath calling out my address! I thought of everything!"

Victor laughed. It was a maniacal laugh, of somebody made up a devilish plan (which he had) and seeing it succeed (which was the case).

"And now....DIE!" he spat, and Patricia felt a burning heat inside her belly, quickly spreading though her body. If there was any doubt about Victor's story, it was gone now. He had indeed poisoned her! The heat was an unpleasant, burning sensation, like alcohol being poured in an open wound.

"You...BASTARD!" she cried. "YOU BLOODY...BAS...." Patricia couldn't finish. Her head started to hurt, she became dizzy, her view blackened. Patricia fell on her knees, causing a huge earthquake. Then she fell on her side, unable to get up again or even talk. Drooling at the mouth, creating a puddle the size of a small lake, Patricia heard Victor's voice, dripping with sarcasm. "Thank you for being my angel of vengeance!" And the triumphant laughter that followed rang in Patricia’s dying ears for an eternity.....

THE END